The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

chapter 5

Kalyn woke up soon afterward, looking around. A look of shock formed on her face when she saw she was laying on Quinn Allman’s lap and he was just chatting like nothing was going on.

“Oh my Gerard! You’re not dead!” Ariel screamed.

"Well thank God." Kalyn said sarcastically "I though i was."

“IT IS OH MY BERT!” Jeph corrected, pissed at Ariel that she said Gerard.
**
Kalyn and Ariel talked to Quinn for a while, when the used had to go out on stage, and they finally got to meet Bert. A few songs into the set, Quinn looked over to where Kalyn and Ariel were.

“TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF!” Kalyn screamed. Quinn shook his head no, and Ariel helped Kalyn construct a plan of outrage.
A few minutes later, Kalyn was running onstage while Bert started to drink some water. She quickly moved past Quinn and Jeph smiled at her. She giggled and picked up the microphone.

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!” she screamed “OUR WONDERFUL GUITARIST, QUINN ALLMAN, WILL NOW TAKE HIS PANTS OFF FOR YOU!”

“No, I’m not” Quinn said, sternly into the microphone.

“You’re going to make me cry.” Kalyn said, beginning to sniff, and then made fake tears come out. “Even Ariel is about to cry” Kalyn pointed to Ariel who was walking onstage, fake crying also…She collapsed on stage, dramatically. Everyone in the audience was laughing, and Dan got up from his drums and ran to the microphone.

“DON’T MAKE MY FIANCE’ CRY. Take your fucking pants off!” Quinn nodded and slowly took his jeans off and headed for his boxers.

“Need any help with that?” Kalyn asked, staring at his butt. Quinn nodded and Kalyn walked over and pulled his pants off. Then they took off his shirt. until he was completely naked. Kalyn grabbed his cloths.

“I’ll take these” She said. Quinn smiled and pecked her on the lips.

“Oh my Bert. I just got kissed by Quinn Allman. MmM.” Kalyn giggled.

They then decided that it was best if they took some clothing from everyone. Ariel took Dan’s pants, Kalyn took Jeph’s red pants and his Zelda hat (which she promised to herself she would never give back) and Bert’s shirt.
They then ran offstage and into the dressing room. Ariel threw on Dan’s pants, and Bert’s shirt, before adding some touches to her make-up and letting Kalyn get ready. She slipped on Jeph’s hat and pants, then threw on Quinn’s The Police shirt. Ariel grabbed Kalyn’s hat, so she decided it would be funny if she wore Quinn’s underwear on her head, which, it was. The guys finally made it off stage and saw the girls laughing and giggling on the couch.

“How do we look?”