The Amazing Adventures of Kalyn and Ariel

Chapter 7

Kalyn and Ariel were now boarding the bus with their favorite band…Kalyn’s sister had decided not to come, which was a bummer, but Kalyn and Ariel knew that they would have fun with the band anyways. Because that’s how they do it in the Used’s tour bus, baby!

“I’m hungry,” Dan complained, walking over to the kitchen.

“Shut up Dan, you’re always hungry!” Kalyn laughed, putting her stuff on Quinn’s bed. He offered to share with her, and she gladly accepted. I mean, seriously, it’s Quinn Allman. Wouldn’t you?

Ariel walked over and put her stuff beside her and Dan’s bed, sitting down on the hard sheets and watching the others pull stuff from their bags and what-not. Dan was sitting on the couch in the other room, eating some nachos from Taco Bell that he managed to pull away from one of their roadies.

Kalyn and Quinn were sitting on the bed, talking. Ariel knew they liked each other, but she didn’t say a word about it. Bert was doing something to his hair, and Jeph was playing with his gauges and trying to touch his tongue to his nose. He was failing at it pretty badly, which made Ariel laugh.

“LET’S WATCH THE LITTLE MERMAID!” Dan giggled, pulling everyone into the other room and putting the DVD in. Ariel laughed. She knew that Dan love the Little Mermaid, so she didn’t say anything about it, even though her name is Ariel. Dan liked that about her, and always commented on it.

A little while after the movie had ended, they all decided they would watch SAW II, since they all agreed that movie kicked major hardcore ass. Kalyn was a little woozey about the blood and the clown doll, but Quinn said he would cover her eyes if anything happened. Ariel laughed, knowing that he was going to try to pull a move over on Kalyn. And her being Kalyn, wouldn’t notice and not do anything back.

The previews started and Jeph rolled in with the popcorn. Kalyn and Quinn were now covered in the anaconda sheets that Quinn had taken from him and Dan’s house. Jeph was sitting on the floor, with Bert, and two bowls of popcorn, while Ariel was sitting with Dan on the other couch.

The movie started and when the blood started spewing, Kalyn was seriously freaked out of her mind. Quinn laughed and pulled her closer to him, rubbing her shoulder soothingly. Ariel continued to watch the movie with Dan, his arm wrapped around her waist.

You see, it wasn’t official that Ariel and Dan were going out. They would just kiss randomly and do couple like things like hold hands and stuff. Quinn and Kalyn were usually two feet away from each other after the show. Kalyn would usually talk to Jeph and Quinn would talk to Bert.

So this was probably the first time that they had seen Kalyn and Quinn doing anything that couples would do. Jeph had said Quinn wasn’t the same after he met Kalyn. He was always spaced out and thinking about something. And when they would accuse him of thinking about Kalyn, he would blush madly and punch someone in the arm, playfully. But they all knew the spark was there.

~

By the middle of the movie, Dan looked over and saw Kalyn, asleep on Quinn’s lap. He smiled and poked Ariel for her to look. She did and poked Jeph, and he poked Bert, until they were all smiling at Quinn.

“What?” He asked, looking over at them.

“Quinn and Kalyn sitting in a tree,” Jeph said “F-U-C-“

“SHH!” Quinn hissed, looking back down at Kalyn. He smiled and placed her hand softly in his.

~

“That movie was BEAST!” Ariel laughed, slipping on her pajama pants.

“Yep, I have to say, I liked it” Dan smiled, pulling the sheets back.

Just then Kalyn walked into the room, with Quinn following her. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Ariel and Dan, who were smiling at her.

“What?” She asked, looking down at herself to make sure she had nothing on her.

“You looked so cute when you were asleep…” Ariel said in a baby voice.

“Shut the fuck up,” Kalyn mumbled, walking over to Quinn’s bed with him following her. Ariel hadn’t said anything about Kalyn wearing Quinn’s pajama shirt and boxers.

Kalyn walked across the bunks, saying goodnight to everyone. She kissed Bert on the cheek and he smiled, kissing her on the cheek back. She then walked over to Jeph in his bunk. He smiled and placed a soft kiss on her lips before hugging her. She walked back over to her bunk with Quinn and everyone could see the fury and jealously in his eyes.

Kalyn slid into the bed, seeing as she always has to be on the inside, and Ariel and Dan’s bunk is attached to hers and Quinn’s from the side, so Ariel can always talk to her, too.

“Jepha and Kalyn sitting in a tree…” Ariel sang

“I don’t like Jeph!” Kalyn said, pulling the covers close to her and shivering.

“Well, Jeph likes you,” Ariel smiled as Dan wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

“Night,” Kalyn said, turning around to Quinn and shivering. Quinn smiled and wrapped his arms around Kalyn.

‘I guess she has some moves of her own’ Ariel thought to herself.

“Ariel,” Dan whispered

“Yeah?” Ariel asked

“Would you…Like to be my girlfriend?”

“Yeah,” Ariel smiled, as Dan leaned in for a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
i think this is the best one i have written.