Hand Up Your Soul To My Wrist

The Three Words

Three weeks later

“Are you sure you can do this?” I asked handing Ty over to Matt. They were going out to spend some quality time together.

“I’m positive, relax baby he’s my son you know ill take care of him,” Ty is spending the night at Matt’s house, which was soon going to be my house too. I nodded smiling.

“I know,” I said kissing the top of Ty’s head before kissing Matt on the lips. He groaned getting into the kiss and I smiled pulling away. I nodded towards Ty and he nodded.

“That’s how he came into the world in the first place,” I mumbled stepping back.

“Yeah, and it was a good time too,” Matt said.

“Good?” I asked.

“Great,” Matt corrected. I smiled.

“If you think that was great wait until tomorrow night,” I said closing the door. I heard Matt moan from behind the door and I laughed.

I turned around looking at my house. Most everything was packed, because we are moving tomorrow. I sighed realizing I would be spending the rest of the day packing the rest of the stuff.

Three hours later.

I began packing some stuff from my room, when I came across a photo album. I opened it seeing me with my parents when I was a kid.

I sighed looking at my dad as a tear escaped my eye. I miss him so much. I closed it putting it in a box and picking up another. I laughed seeing a picture of me and Matt from three years ago.

I turned the page seeing me and the gang at the beach, all the guys and there girlfriends. I put it down remembering back to that day.

It was only a couple days before I found out about Val. I slammed the book down in the box, standing up to get the phone that you could hear ringing throughout the house.

“Hello,” I muttered into the phone.

“Hey it’s Leana,” she said in a cheery voice. I laughed. She’s always happy.

“Hey girl what’s up?” I asked smiling wiping away any tears that were still in my eyes.

“Want to come hang out with us today?” She asked.

“Yeah where?” I asked.

“We will come pick you up, the guys are hanging out so we figured we would have a girls night out,” she said.

“The guys, including Matt?” I asked.

“Yeah Tyler’s there to, they promised me they wouldn’t being doing anything bad, Jimmy said they would be keeping it rated pg,”

I laughed knowing no matter what they were doing it was still probably rated R. I trust Matt though.

“Ok well I’m going to get ready,” I said.

“Ok see you in a little bit,” She said hanging up.

“Bye,” I put the phone down, thankfully I hadn’t packed that yet. I ran down the hall to pick something hot to wear.

I locked the door turning around to walk into the car. I saw Michelle sitting in the front seat. Val’s twin.

I opened the door seeing Leana behind the wheel, and Gena and Lacey sitting in the back. I smiled sitting next to Lacey.

“Hey,” I said happily.

“You ready to have fun?” Gena asked as we began driving.

“Hell yeah, girl’s night out,” I screamed making everyone laugh.

I sat at the bar watching the girls dance. I had been dancing for most of the night and needed a break.

A beer break that is. I watched as Michelle walked over sitting next to me. I smiled at her, but didn’t say anything, we had pretty much avoided each other all night.

“I don’t want things to be awkward between us, because I know Matt really likes you,” she said looking at me. I turned my head so I was looking at her and nodded.

“I don’t want things to be awkward either,” I said slowly. “It’s just………”

“The situation sucks, but Val’s dating someone else, and I know you make Matt really happy,” She said looking at me.

I smiled hoping that is true. An awkward silence fell and I rolled my eyes.

“Come on,” I said grabbing her hand and pulling her to her feet. “Let’s dance,”

My eyes shot open as a ring from the phone filled the empty house with sound. I groaned wishing I had undone and packed the phone.

I groaned standing up, walking past Ty’s room. I looked in seeing it empty. The clock in the kitchen read 3:46. I sighed I went to bed late, and was tipsy from parting with the girls.

This better fucking be important.

“Hello,” I mumbled yawning, leaning against the counter.

“Harley it’s me,” Matt said hurriedly

“Oh my god is everything ok?” I asked, thinking about all the possible things that could be wrong.

“Ty wont sleep,” Matt whined. I rolled my eyes, leaning back against the counter.

“Welcome to my world,” I grumbled.

“Yeah I know you always have to do it, but I’m a rookie I don’t know what to do,” Matt whined.

“And you want me to come over there?” I asked.

“Yes,” he said shyly. I heard Ty crying in the back round.

“Matt,” I said frustrated.

“Oh come on my house isn’t that far away, and I miss you,” He said.

“I miss you to,” I mumbled.

“Yes I knew it, ill see you in a little bit,” He said happily. I yawned into the phone and he laughed.

“I know what we should do to keep you awake,” He said seductively. I laughed.

“Is that all you ever think about?” I asked.

“Pretty much yeah,” He said slowly.

“Well then it’s a good thing I like it too,” I said.

“Please you love it when your doing it with me,” He said proudly. I laughed.

“I have to go,” I said not wanting to admit it was true.

“I know it’s true,” He mumbled.

“I know you know now bye,” I said quickly.

“Alright bye, but where something sexy,’ he said I laughed.

“How about I just wear nothing?” I asked.

“Perfect,” He said excitedly.

“Are you series, what if I get pulled over?” I asked laughing.

“Well then you probably wont get a ticket,” he said laughing.

“Alright I have had enough of this conversation goodbye,” I said hanging up before he could answer. I shook my head walking into my room to get my keys.

I walked into Matt’s room. He was laying in bed, but his eyes were open. I sighed. I had finally got Ty to go to sleep. I looked at him angrily. He gave me the puppy dog eyes.

“Some dad you are,” I muttered crawling into the bed. He nuzzled my neck.

“I’ll get better,” He said. “ I just need some time,” I nodded turning over to look at him.

“He really loves you, he was asking for you all day,” I smiled letting an aw escape my lips. “I love you too,” I shot up.

“Really?” I asked looking down at him since he was still laying in bed. He nodded grabbing my hand and pulling me back down.

“Really,” he said crawling on top of me. I smiled.

“I love you too,” I said slowly. Truthfully I did I always had. He laughed smiling, leaning down to kiss me.

Things were finally good between us, hell they were great.

Little did I know what was about to happen, that would change both of our lives forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for reading you guys are the best PLEASE COMMENT like always