Hand Up Your Soul To My Wrist

The Sex

“You’ve screwed me over two times already do you really think I’m stupid enough to take you back again?” I asked as we began driving.

“Well I figured you would realize that I love you because I really do,” he mumbled looking out the window.

“I don’t want to get hurt again,” I mumbled.

“Who says I would ever hurt you again?” he asked.

“You cant help it, it comes naturally for you,” I sighed pulling onto the freeway. “Maybe we are just not be together.”

“I don’t believe that,”

“You did when you fucking kicked me out of your house, and out of your life for 6 months,”

“Where the fuck are we going?” Matt asked changing the subject.

He knew I was right.

“We are not going anywhere I am going to the doctors,” I mumbled still wishing he was anywhere, but here.

“Why are you sick?” he asked sounding worried.

“No it’s just a checkup,” I said putting my hand on my stomach.

“At least your not yelling at me anymore,” he sad quietly leaning back.

“Doesn’t mean I’m not mad,” I mumbled.

“Ok look…” he began, but I interrupted him.

“Just don’t talk to me,”

I pulled into a parking space looking at Matt.

“Wait here, I’ll be back soon enough then we can go back to my house and you can leave,” I said opening the car door.

Much to my surprise he opened the car door and got out too. I sighed.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Coming with you,” he said coming over a grabbing my hand, but I quickly let go taking a step back.

“No your not,” I mumbled.

“It’s my baby too shouldn’t I be there, I am it’s father,” he said.

“Just because your related doesn’t make you a father, a father is someone who is always there with love, your not a father to Ty or this baby,” I mumbled walking away, but he followed.

“Fine maybe your right, but I want to be a father, they deserve a father, and maybe they do deserve someone better than me, but at least I’m trying, and I do love them,” he said quickly.

I didn’t say anything, but just kept walking. I stopped in front of the entrance and glared at him.

“I really want to come, make sure our baby is healthy,” he said putting his hand on my stomach. He smiled at me, and I knew he expected me to run into his arms and tell him I still love him.

I wanted to, but I couldn’t. I sighed walked past him through the doors. He groaned but followed.

I checked in and walked to the waiting room deliberately not sitting next to Matt. He sighed and got up from where he was sitting to come sit next to me.

I rolled my eyes and picked up a magazine to read.

“Look I know I cant just say sorry and have it be ok,” he sighed.

“Then don’t, don’t say anything leave me alone,” I grumbled putting the magazine close to my face so he couldn’t see me.

“Come on Harley you know we belong together,” he said. I put the magazine down looking at him.

“Well the reason we are not tog together is because of you, you fucking up, you being an asshole, I don’t want to get into that again and I don’t want to have this conversation anymore,” I said raising my voice slightly.

A few people looked our way, but I ignored them.

“Harley Archer,” the nurse called. I stood up slowly and began walking. I turned around seeing matt stand up to.

“Your not coming with me in there,” I said angrily.

“I’m already here, and it’s my baby too,” he said angrily.

“Yeah well you didn’t even want the baby you kicked me out as soon as you found out I was pregnant, you kicked me and your son out,”

This old lady in front of us gasped at hearing exactly what Matt did. I smirked at him.

“It’s not what it sounds like,” he said to her. I looked at her.

“It’s exactly what it sounds like,” I said to her “Don’t deny that you do it.” I said hitting him in the arm.

“Fine I made a mistake everyone does and it’s not like I don’t regret it now come,” He grunted.

I watched him walk over to the nurse and down the hallway. I moaned angrily wanting nothing more than to leave. I slowly and reluctantly followed.

“Well everything looks good,” Doctor Langley said smiling. I smiled back looking up at Matt who was smiling to looking at the sonogram, of our little baby.

“Are you interested in the sex?” she asked. Matt cleared his throat.

“As in having it?” He asked confused.

“The sex of the baby,” she said while laughing.

“You could tell us?” I asked sitting up. She nodded and I smiled. I waited to find out about Ty, but I didn’t want to wait this time.

“Yeah,” I answered smiling. Matt nodded and she smiled.

“It’s a girl,” she said happily. I smiled. Matt smiled too.

“Well now we have one of each,” Matt said smiling. I laughed and nodded.

“I’ll let you be alone,” she said excusing herself from the room.

Matt grabbed my hand and I looked up at him smiling. He leaned down kissing my forehead. I looked at the screen and so did he.

“I cant believe that’s our baby,” he said laughing slightly. I laughed.

“Yeah that’s our baby girl,” I said softly. Matt looked at me and I looked up at him.

“I understand why you wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with me now, I know you cant trust me, but how about if we are just friends?” he asked.

“Matt I don’t know,” I said slowly.

“Please just friends?” I smiled. This didn’t mean I had forgiven him, but I had to admit 6 months seemed to make a difference.

He seemed different now. I smiled at him squeezing his hand.

“Friends,” I said. He nodded hugging me.

“Friends,” he said.

We both looked back at the screen that was showing our little baby girl. I couldn’t help but smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
See told you I would update soon! Anyway thanks for reading I hope you like this chapter cause I really do. And of course COMMENT (enless you have something bad to say then dont, but if you like it please comment).