Hand Up Your Soul To My Wrist

The Friend

“So can friends still have sex?” Matt asked.

I laughed into the phone. I looked around the room. I was laying on the couch and Alex and Ty were playing on the floor. Matt was driving up today to hang out with Ty.

“No Matt,” I said laughing. He sighed.

“Well can they shower together?” he asked. Again I laughed.

“Do you shower with Zacky, Syn, Jimmy, or Johnny?” I asked. He paused.

“No,” he mumbled.

“Then no friends cant shower together either,” I replied.

“So if I had said yes would you have showered with me?”

“Well I knew you weren’t going to say yes, or at least I hoped you wouldn’t,” I said laughing. He laughed too. I looked down at Ty who looked up at me with big brown eyes. I smiled.

“Ty’s really looking forward to seeing you,” I told him.

“Yeah I really have missed that little brat,” Matt said. I smiled.

‘The only reason he’s a brat is because of you, like father look son,” I replied.

“You are going to pay for that little comment when I get there,” Matt mumbled making me laugh more.

“Are you almost here?” I asked. He sighed.

“I’m almost out of Huntington, I wish you didn’t live that far away,” he answered. I sighed.

“Well I do and that’s not going to change,” I said.

“I know, I know,” he mumbled, I smiled putting my hand on my stomach. I had to admit Ty wasn’t the only one who was excited to see Matt.

The doorbell rang and Ty jumped up to run to the door. I laughed getting up. Alex started cleaning up some of Ty’s toys and I smiled at him. I walked over to the door and answered it.

“Hey buddy,” he said smiling.

“Daddy,” Ty screamed jumping up. Matt picked him up giving him a long hug.

Ty began crying a little, but I could tell they were tears of joy. I smiled trying to hold back tears myself.

Matt slowly pulled away smiling at Ty. He put him down, but held on to Ty’s hand.

“Come on daddy, come,” he yelled trying to pull Matt.

“I’ll be right there,” Matt replied letting go of Ty’s hand. Ty ran back towards Alex. I looked up at Matt giving him of hug.

“I missed you,” He mumbled.

“So did I,” I answered letting go of Matt even though I really didn’t want to. I smiled at him wishing he wasn’t so damn cute.

“Daddy,” Ty screamed. I laughed Matt grabbing my hand.

“Coming,” He yelled and together we walked into the living room. Alex got up walking towards me, as Matt took his place on the floor next to Ty.

‘I’m going out for a while,” he said motioning towards Matt and Ty. I nodded giving him a hug and whispering “Thank you.”

“No problem,” he said smiling pulling away.

“I don’t know what I would do without you,” I said sheepishly. He laughed hugging me again.

“You don’t have to worry about that you’ll always have me,” he said taking a step away from me. I smiled.

“See you later,” I said louder now.

“Yeah we are still going out tomorrow right?” He asked. I nodded.

“Of course,” I said as he walked past me saying bye to Ty before exciting the house. Matt stood up slowly.

“Going out tomorrow night?” Matt asked sounding slightly angry. I shrugged.

“Yeah we are going out to dinner why?” I asked slowly sitting down on the couch.

“With Ty?” he asked. I shook my head.

“No we are going to leave Ty with his babysitters,” I answered, not understanding why he was getting mad.

“So your going on a date?” he asked. I laughed.

‘We are just friends,” I answered.

“Yeah right,” he mumbled.

“What’s the big deal me and Alex are just friends, like you and me are, and by the way I could date if I wanted to because friends can date other people,” I muttered.

He shook his head getting mad. I sighed not wanting to fight.

“Yeah, but I think he likes you as more than a friend,” he mumbled.

“Look I promise we are just friends, its just two friends going out to dinner alright,” I mumbled. He sighed coming over to sit next to me.

“That’s not the part I’m mad about,” he mumbled laying back. I sighed understanding what he meant. I put my head on his shoulder.

“I know,” I said softly. He nodded and I sighed. We stayed quit for a few minutes.

“Oh my god,” I said sitting up putting my hand on my stomach.

“What?” Matt asked sitting up, with a worried look on his face. I smiled grabbing his hand and putting it on my stomach. His eyes widened felling the small kicking.

“What…..what is that?” he asked. I laughed.

“It’s the baby kicking, what do you think it is,” I said smiling.

He laughed looking down at my stomach smiling. I looked at him as he began leaning in to kiss me. Just then Ty came running jumping in between us.

Matt sighed leaning back, but smiled once Ty looked up at him. I laughed a little.

“What?” Matt asked. I smiled looking at him and Ty and then my stomach.

“Were a family,” I said cutely. Matt laughed nodding his head. Grabbing my hand is his.

“Yeah we are,” he said smiling.

“So,” I asked Alex stepping out of my room. “How do I look?”

“Beautiful as always,” he replied smiling. I laughed walking over to him to stand next to him.

We were going out to dinner tonight Ty free. It was going to be fun. I sighed remembering back to what Matt had said the day before.

“What?” Alex asked looking at me.

“Nothing just Matt was worried about us going out dinner,” I said slowly.

“Oh………why?” he asked.

“Well uh he thought that it was a date and that you liked me as more than a friend,” I said.

“I do,” he mumbled looking away from me.

“What?” I asked. I thought I just heard him wrong.

“I do like you as more than a friend,” he repeated still looking away from me.

“What?” I yelled in complete shook. He looked up at me nervously.

“I……………….love you,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading Please comment
Hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!11