Hand Up Your Soul To My Wrist

The Party

“Of course,” he said, grabbing my chin and slowly bringing my face up so I was facing him.

Ty ran past Matt into the house, he recognized.

Poor Ty had to move around a lot.

“Thank you,” I whispered as a few excess tears fell down my checks.

Matt pulled me into a hug, letting my head rest on his chest.

We stayed like that for a moment before I heard a crash inside his house. I moaned pulling away to see what Ty had done.

“I’ll get him, you go get your stuff,” he mumbled motioning towards the car. I nodded and walked away from Matt back to the car.

“I’m sorry baby,” Matt said as we lay down on the couch, my head resting on his chest.

I had just finished telling him everything that had happened with Alex.

“Please don’t say I told you so,” I mumbled burying my head into his chest. He laughed slightly.

“I wont, but I should go thank Alex,” he muttered. I sat up looking at him questioningly.

“If it wasn’t for him saying that you wouldn’t be here right now,” he said. I nodded, but didn’t say anything.

“What’s wrong?” he asked me.

“I feel like I lost my best friend,” I mumbled, missing Alex. Matt nodded, pulling me back down towards his body.

“Well you have me,” he said rubbing my back softly. “I’ll be your best friend.”

The door to my bedroom opened, causing me to wake up. I opened my eyes seeing Matt carrying a tray of food into the room. I smiled sitting up.

“I’m sorry did I wake you up?” he asked. I smiled.

“Yeah, but I forgive you,” I mumbled rubbing my eyes with my hands.

He laughed walking over to sit on the other side of the bed, putting the tray of food on my lap. I smiled.

‘Thanks,” I said sweetly. He stroked the side of my face.

“ I hope you like it,” he said. I laughed nodding.

“Oh I will,” I mumbled, as I began eating. He laughed picking up a piece of bacon and shoving it in his mouth.

Just then Ty came running into the room laughing. He tried to climb up the bed, and Matt came around to help him.

“Morning mommy,” he said cutely. I laughed handing him a piece of bacon.

“Hi baby,” I said rubbing his head while he eat. I put my hand on my stomach feeling my daughter kicking.

Matt put his hand on my stomach to feel the same thing. He nuzzled into my neck, before looking back at Ty, who was now eating all the food.

“Ty’s birthday is in a week,” I said looking up at Matt. Matt looked down.

“What?” I asked. He shrugged.

“I fell bad that I didn’t know,” he mumbled. I laughed.

“Well you do now,” I said thinking about what we were going to get him.

“Well,” Matt mumbled, picking Ty up and placing him on his lap. “ I guess well have to throw him a party,”

Ty nuzzled into Matt chest making him laugh. I smiled realizing Ty had everything he needed, and so did I.

I walked into the kitchen seeing Matt with Ty’s birthday cake.

Today was Ty’s birthday and everyone was coming over, to celebrate, even Alex, which would be awkward, but I really wanted to see him.

I sat on the counter smiling at Matt as he put three candles on our sons cake. I sighed as I began thinking.

“I hope our girl looks like me,” I mumbled putting my elbows on the table, and my chin in my hands.
“Me too,” Matt said laughing. I smiled.

“Cause your face on a girl wouldn’t be that pretty,” I added. Matt laughed.

“Well I would hope not,” he mumbled walking over to kiss my on my temple. I smiled up at him kissing him on the cheek. He groaned.

“Do you realize how sex deprived I am?” he asked. I laughed, as the doorbell rang.

“Too bad,” I said while winking. He groaned again. I got up to answer the door.

“Ty come here your party is starting,” I yelled.

I looked at all the presents Ty had gotten sitting in the living room, next I looked at Ty who was covered in cake. I laughed shaking my head.

I got up to start cleaning the room up. Jimmy, Johnny and Lacey were in the kitchen, Brian was with Ty, and I had no idea where Matt was.

“Do you want us to help?” Gena asked standing up. Zacky groaned, being forced to his feet by Gena. I laughed shaking my head.

“No I’ll be fine,” I said. “Thanks for coming though.”

Zacky came over putting his arm around my shoulder.

“Are you kidding we wouldn’t miss it,” he muttered.

“Do you know where Matt is?” I asked looking at each of them. Zacky shrugged.

“He’s out back with Michelle,” she answered.

I nodded, heading towards the back of the house, but stopped when I heard the word Val. I slowly walked up to the door hiding behind it so I could listen.

“She really misses you,” Michelle mumbled.

“I miss her too,” he muttered lowly.

My heart sank at that, but was it my place to say he couldn’t, sure I was currently carrying his baby, but I was the one who was so strong about us just being friends.

“Do you still love her?” Michelle asked. I moaned.

I backed away from the door not wanting to here the answer. I slowly walked upstairs to my room, not bothering to look at Zacky or Gena, or Jimmy, as I passed them.

Once inside I closed the door, not caring if it slammed. I sighed walking over to the bed and sitting down. I looked up at the door as Matt walked through.

“Are you ok?” he asked. I nodded looking away from him. He walked over to me sitting down on the bed next to me.

“I know you were listening, I heard you moan from behind the door,” he mumbled.

I looked at him with sad eyes, not sure of what to say.

“You ran away before you could hear my answer,” he mumbled.

“Do I want to hear it?” I asked hesitantly.

“I don’t love her because I love you,” he said sweetly.

“Really?” I asked deciding whether or not to really believe him. He nodded, and I laughed.

“I love you too,” I mumbled pushing my lips towards his, giving him a small kiss.

“Then will you be my girlfriend?” he asked. “ I don’t just want to be your best friend, I want to be so much more, I want to be your everything.”

I smiled up at him, realizing even with all the shit he put me through I always loved him. I laughed nodding my head.

“I would love to be your girlfriend………for the third time,” I said smiling.

He laughed smiling at me.

“This will be the last time, this time we are going to work,” he whispered in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it. There is still a lot more important stuff to come. Thanks you so much for reading, and PLEASE comment as always so I know if you like it: ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU