Hand Up Your Soul To My Wrist

The Fight

“Does he ever sleep?” Matt asked as we walked in my house. Ty running around screaming.

“No,” I sighed sitting down on the couch. Matt came and sat next to me starring at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing it’s just your really pretty,” he mumbled..

“Oh well uh thanks,” I said awkwardly. I didn’t expect him to say that.

I sighed looking at Ty covered in sand. “I’m going to give him a bath,” I said standing up. Matt grabbed my hand pulling me down.

“No I’ll do it,” he said standing up, and picking up Ty.

“Are you sure?” I asked. He nodded.

“Alright,” I said as they walked into the bathroom. “Good luck.”

The telephone rang and I jumped up to get it. “Hello,” I answered.

“Hey it’s me,”

“Hey Alex, what’s up?” I asked leaning against the kitchen counter.

“Nothing just seeing what’s up with you, is Matt there?”

“Yeah,“ I answered.

“Just be careful alright,” he said.

“Why?”

“Because I know how badly he hurt you before, and I don’t want to see you hurt again.”

“Well thanks for caring, but I really think things are going to be different this time,” I answered.

“I hope so, anyway, do you want to go out tomorrow,” he asked.

“Yeah, I start work soon so I need to go out and have fun now,” I mumbled.

“Ok I’ll pick you up at 1,” he said.

“Kay love ya, see you then,” I said before hanging up.

I heard a scream, and walked into the living room see Ty run around naked. I looked at Matt who was fully dressed, and drenched in water.

“So how did it go?” I asked trying not to laugh. He glared at me.

“Not so well,” he answered.

“I’ll change Ty, I’ll be right back,” he nodded as he continued getting my floor soaking wet.

I sighed grabbing Ty before walking into his room. I got him dressed as quickly as possible putting him in his crib, before walking back into the living room.

“I need dry clothes,” he said looking at me.

“No shit,” I answered motioning for him to follow me. We walked into my bedroom, which he had never been in before.

“Nice,” he said looking around.

“Thanks,” I said bending down to look through my bottom drawer. I looked up at him starring at me.

“Are you checking me out?” I asked standing up.

“Hell yeah,” he said taking a step towards me.

“Stay away from me your all wet,” I said taking a step away from him.

“Does it turn you on?” He asked looking at me.

“No,” I answered. He walked up to me, pulling my body against his. I yelped at how cold the water was.

“You such an ass,” I said looking down at my wet body. He wiggled his eyebrows and I laughed.

“What?’ I asked.

“Your clothes are wet, we better get you out of them,” he said.

“I don’t think so,” I mumbled taking a step away from him. He sighed leaning out grabbing my arm.

“Are you ever going to admit that you want me?”

“Are you ever going to admit that the only reason you want me is sex?” I asked. He shook his head.

“I love you,” he said slowly, releasing my arm.

“No you don’t,” I said walking out of my room into the living room.

“How do you know I don’t?” he asked getting angry.

“Because you love Val,” I yelled. “Don’t deny it because you know it’s true,”

“I want you,” he said grabbing my arm pulling me towards him.

“I love you, but you will never love me,” I said slowly, watching him get madder.

“Stop saying shit like that, you know I do,” he said pushing our lips together. I moaned, but pulled away.

“I don’t want to,” I said.

“Too bad,” he mumbled pulling me back to him.

“Stop,” I yelled trying to get away from him, but he held on tighter.

“What the fuck is your problem?” He yelled pushing me against the door. “ You get mad at me for not loving you, but you wont except the fact that I do,”

“When have you ever shown me that you do, when was the last time we went out on a date, when was the last time you bought me something, when was the last time you gave me flowers?”

I yelled hearing Ty get upset from his room.

“ We are not in love, we are not even friends,” I sighed.

“Well I want to be,” He mumbled.

“I’m not Val’s replacement,” I yelled tears welling up in my eyes.

“No, you’re the mother of my child,” He screamed.

“Yeah and I bet you wish Val was,” I screamed back. He put his hand into a fist, and I back away.

“Your fucking right I do.” He yelled storming out of the house. I came up and through the door closed.

Sliding down onto my but. I put my knees against my chest and cried.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for reading
hope you like it so far
Please comment