Hand Up Your Soul To My Wrist

The Question

I moaned sitting up in bed, with a horrified look on my face. The door opened and Matt walked in with a tray of breakfast. He laughed at the look on my face.

“Did you really think I was going to leave?” he asked. I smiled shyly. Yes.

“I don’t know,” I thought.

“Well I’m not,” he said walking over kissing the top of my head setting the tray down on my lap.

He crawled over to the other side of the bed, sitting down next to me. I looked up at him suspiciously.

“You made breakfast?”

“Obviously,” he mumbled, leaning in kissing my neck. I pulled away looking at him.

“Can you cook?” I asked slowly.

“Try and see,” he mumbled. I rolled my eyes grabbing a piece of bacon. I took a bite.

“So no,” I answered laughing. He gave me a dirty look.

“You can cook either,” he mumbled taking a bite. “It is good, your just crazy,”

My mouth dropped open. I grabbed a piece of bacon throwing it at him.

“Your crazy,” I mumbled. He laughed. Grabbing a piece of bacon to throw at me.

“Hey,” I whined. I laughed as we got into a food fight in bed.

“Ok I’ll admit you are a good cook,” I said.

“I know bout time you admitted it,” He said proudly.

“Good so go make more since we through all the ones you made before,” he groaned and I laughed kissing him forehead.

I smiled looking into his eyes, realizing how happy I am right now.

“I’m going to go take a shower,” I sighed standing up.

“Me too, please tell me you only have one shower,” He mumbled. I laughed.

“I only have one shower, but you have to make breakfast,” I teased. He rolled his eyes.

“How about we have a shower and then go out to breakfast,” I laughed thinking about it for a moment.

“Alright,” I said watching him jump up excited.

We both stared at each other for a moment, before jumping up racing to the shower.

“So was that the best shower you have ever had?” Matt asked grabbing my hand, walking out the door.

“Yeah,” I said locking the door. “With you,”

“Your going to pay for that,” He laughed slapping my ass as we walked to the cab.

I got in and we drove to the bar Matt’s car still was from last night. After we drove to a café for brunch.

“I have a surprise for you,” He said as we sat down at the table.

“Really?” I asked raising my eyebrows. He nodded.

“Your going to love it,” he said smiling.

We drove to his parents house. As soon as we parked I jumped out of the car.

“Relax,” Matt mumbled stepping out of the car himself.

“I’ve never been away from Ty for a whole night,” I mumbled walking up to the door.

“A whole night oh my god how did you survive?” He asked laughing. I hit him in the arm.

“Shut up he’s my baby, you should care he’s yours too,” I mumbled.

“I do care,” he said. I sighed at the fact that he keeps having to tell me that he cares.

The door opened and his mom smiled warmly, she looked tired, and I was pretty sure I knew why.

“Hi honey,” she said. I laughed hearing Ty scream mommy. He ran in to my arms and I smiled hugging and kissing him.

“Hi baby,” I said sweetly. I handed him over to Matt and hugged his mom thanking her. We said our goodbyes and walked to his car. I buckled Ty in the back and hopped in the front.

,Mommy, mommy, mommy, no,” Ty yelled from the backseat. I rolled my eyes looking back at him.

“Your so crazy,” I said smiling. “Where are we going?” I asked seeing Matt wasn’t driving to my house.

“The surprise I was telling you about,” Matt said. I smiled leaning back into the seat.

“I’m happy,” I said. Matt turned to look at me raising his eyebrows.

“Because your getting a surprise?” He asked.

“No because I’m with you,” I said sweetly.

“Me too,” matt said smiling.

“Me to,” We heard from the backseat. Me and Matt laughed.

“We have a pretty cool kid,” Matt commented.

“It’s because of me,” I said proudly.

“No it’s because of me,” Matt muttered. I smiled looking at him.

“Whatever shadows,” I said looking out the window still smiling.

Matt pulled into a driveway, and I smiled looking up at the big house, I instantly recognized.

“Your surprise is bringing me to your house?” I asked.

“You’ll see,” He said opening the door and getting Ty out of the car.

We walked into his house and I gasped remembering how cool it was.

“You always liked my house,” he said putting Ty down he ran around the house. I laughed leaning against Matt.

“I still do,” I said.

“Good then move in with me,” he said turning around to look at me.

“What?” I asked surprised.

“Will you move in with me?” he asked.

“I……I don’t know Matt,” I said slowly.

“Please,” he asked looking at me with pleading eyes. “Please, please move in with me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading I hope you guys still like it.

PLEASE COMMENT!