Blood Slushies

The Tale's First Victim

Kelly McDonald reapplied her glittery lip gloss. The sparkles in her make up mirrored the rainbows of blues, yellows, and pinks of the sky and the setting sun. Fading sunlight glimmered off her straight, brown hair. She was a beautiful girl. A senior and a cheerleader with a nice, tan body and an acne-clear face. And she wasn't the brightest crayon in the box, which was the best part according to more than half the football team.

But Mark Hansen wasn't paying attention to any of that. He was staring at two small puncture marks above her left clavicle. He had made those. Oh yeah. Bet you never done it with a vampire before, eh baby? Now you have.

Mark slumped back into the passenger seat, satisfied yet ready for more of Kelly's sighs and moans of release.

"Ready to go home?" Kelly asked, flashing him a not-so-innocent smile. Cheerleaders at River Valley High were good at that.

Maybe that was why Mark liked them so much.

"No way," he replied. "Come on over here and show me some more southern hospitality."

Tossing her hair and giggling gently, Kelly crawled into his lap. The brown strands tickled Mark's cheek and forehead, tempting his thirst further.

That's one thing about cheerleaders, thought Mark as his fangs, and other body parts, extended. No matter how much blood they lose, they're always up for more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankies to Siriano; for the banner! I love her!