Status: Initiated - Phase 2 - Monthly Updates expected

Azrail's Daughter

Appearance:

I had chosen to appear, just outside the same entrance, as I had been before. Where I had picked up a friend, must unexpectedly.

The girl, who had so happily sent me a picture of herself, the photo of us together, just outside of where I had originally picked her up. This has turned out to be my most prised possession, as it were.

Maybe it is for the friendship it represents, or, is it because she enjoy, what I had done for her? I had made a few changes, not only to the garment she had bought, just before I stopped her. Only the changes went beyond the garment. I had changed her right along with the garment.

Now standing just outside, looking at the door, hoping that special someone was to emerge. A girl, who'd desire my services. Such as I can offer them. Thankfully, I did not have to wait all that long. Somehow, I can sense, when someone deserving is close by. Not sure how, or why. It's just how it is, it's a part of me. Just like you can see, who stand before you, I sense, if someone is open to what I have to offer, ready to embrace the changes I stand to deliver.

Maybe I could change them, as I please, I never really did try. Now, I serve them, serving myself, enjoying the ride. Just like with this particular girl, now walking up, towards me. Maybe she doesn't know, doesn't recognise me, recognise me, for who I am, or what I am. Just like I don't know, because none had told me. They never do, just like they never did, or ever will do it.

As she is about to pass me, I place a hand on her right shoulder, and the change is initiated. Somehow, I sense a smile on her face. Aside from the smile, there was nothing visual, at first?

What came next, is the change to her suit. It's the obvious, but to the eye, as well as to where to start the change. Her suit soon darkened, turning black, staring to shine, glistering black, as it ended up. Turning into rubber, a thick, shiny, utterly elastic, yet supporting fabric, in the end. Then came her first change, as she sprouts a tail, only her suit adapted, allowing for her tail to grow to the full length of six feet.

Now her shoes, and socks changed into a rubbery material, just like that of the suit. Only a metallic, bloody red. After this, the shoes, such as they were, developed into heels, only lacking the heels. Her pose changing, as I see her boots turning into crescent moons.