Status: Initiated - Phase 2 - Monthly Updates expected

Azrail's Daughter

Surprise, Shock – And Joy:

From time to time, I enjoy sneaking up on people, even if I commonly choose girls. I had been picking them one by one, a single girl at the time.

Sometimes, I just enjoy it, for the maximum effect? Yet, this time, I had caught a pair, as they left the store. Maybe I should have been more careful, as I sneak up, on the chosen target?

Had they stolen something, or had something else to hide? Or, was it just the surprise, as I caught up, upon them, as if I had been that store detective? Either way, I had managed to place a hand on each of their shoulders, and with that, I had managed to impose the change upon the both of them, before they had the time to act.

“Sorry about the chock, I'm not officially with the store. I just chose the two of you, in a manner of sweep stake. I guess you're lucky?” I pronounced, in a teasing manner.

“Aw!” the boy sighed, grateful, and relieved.

“What did we win, and how were we entered into the stake?” the girl continued.

“A new look. A new personal, and very special look, there will be none like yours. On the other question, you just exited the store, that was good enough on me. There can be no complaints!” I pointed out.

“A new look? I never asked for one!” the boy complained.

“I need a better reason? Still, I know you'll enjoy your new look, once you have a new look upon your situation!” I continued.

“There is something more about it. Something new and strange, I have never felt this before!” the girl uttered.

“Maybe that is because, in part, you could never be quite, what you are now. The looks is more then just skin deep, you see. It's not just a set of garments!” I explained.

“How did you do that?” the boy demanded.

“If I knew, I still wouldn't say. As if it changed anything. You are, what you are, and wear, what you wear. I know you'll enjoy it. Even if you may have to get home and explore, before you see the scope of it, and it will most likely take you much more time and effort, then that, before you truly see the blessing of it all!” I pointed out.

“These boots are fabulous. I could live with being the only girl, owning a pair of them Sharing the joy with my Boy Friend here, wouldn't lessen the chock, or joy!” she pronounced.

“I guess this is why I have a Girl Friend in the first place. Though you did make me feel mighty odd, there. Will that feeling ever go away?” he pronounced in question.

“Yes, and no. The change will forever set the two of you apart, from the pack. Yet, you'll grow used to it, with time. Besides, most of it will never have to get in the way. Even if parts of your joy will never quite go away. Besides, I know you'll enjoy the gift too!” I uttered.

“Didn't you love these little Ponies?” he asked his GF, on a strange whim that just came over him.

“Yeah, but I still do!” she replied.

“Oh, I guess that explains a few details!” he whispered, in her ear.

“Yes, as a matter of fact!” I coughed.

Not only the boots, they're wearing, but also the cutie, on the right thigh, clearly came from the little ponies. Furthermore, I had given them the gift of a pony's perspective, so that they could both see, hear and sense scents, as well as ponies would.

The cutie, would be the favourite, chosen by the other, giving a sense of a presence, at all times. Ofcause, they would never actually speak, even if they may imagine, they hear the voice of the respective pony. Just as well? Likewise, none other would either hear, or see either cutie. No point, letting on, it's a secret.

“You don't by any chance have a camera, either of you?” I then asked.

“Oh, but yeah. I did have a camera, I actually do have it with me!” he replied, as he pulled it out of his pocket.

“Good, I'm sure you'd like to have a picture of the moment. If it's not too much to ask, I'd love a copy!” I suggested.

Then I lead them, to a good spot, not too far from the store, looking as he placed the camera, on a good spot, where it faced the entrance of the shop, where I had caught them. Then he set it to go off, giving us a few seconds, in order to get the pose, just right. We spent the time well, and the shot went off, with merely a flash, indicating it went off.

I left them a card, just in case. Even though it's also in order for them to know, who gave them the gift. For them to have someone to remember the moment by.

“Maybe I see the two of you here, some other day, when you're shopping?” I offered.

Sure, see you too, when ever you're here, if we come this way!” they pronounced.

Then they left, and I went home. That had went well. I enjoyed what I had accomplished. I had gone on instinct, just as I used to. There is no other way. I feel what's right, and allow it to show, to come through. Changing the garments, and changing the people. The individual I'm touching.

I never had failed. They had all been happy. When it had all been said and done, they were always happy, happier. They were to be much better off.