Status: Initiated - Phase 2 - Monthly Updates expected

Azrail's Daughter

A Cutie in the Mail:

It's about a week, since the occasion outside of that chop. I still do recall the moment. Looking back at it, with joy. Just as I look back at all the moments like it. I have after all given several girls, and boys the service, by now.

I had given a couple my address, for the purpose of giving them a chance, sending the promised photo to me.

I like people sending me photos of themselves. Photos of people, whom I had helped, that is. Just like this couple, that is. That's why I gave them the address in the first place.

I have gathered a handful of such photos, by now. I treasure them all. They are trophies. Signs of the joy I gave them. I like to be reminded of these moments. The moments I had with them, just after their changes.

I'm sure they keep their copies of the photo just as dear. I know I would, had I been them. Who wouldn't love keeping photos of happy moments? I sure do.

It's easy to snap a shot, take a picture, these days. Back in the days, before cameras became an item owned by everyone? When they were large, expensive, clumsy and very hard to use? I know it's not all that long ago.

I had gone out, fetching the mail, just as I do, every day. There it is, among the usual mail. Mainly commercials, some pointless, mindless crap, the bills, and regular mail. I had found it instantly. Not just because the size of the envelope, but the personal envelopes you use in letters are different, they stand out from the crowd. I hope you've noticed. Or am I the only one to know what's in the mail, before I even opened the envelopes?

Once indoors, I had gone to the kitchen, and sat down. Then I had dealt with the mail, including discarding the undesirables. I never read the commercial mails. I burn them. Though I may consider using a return envelope, if included.

I had saved the best, for the last. There it is, the photo I had been waiting for. I knew it would come. I had sensed it. Just the way I sometimes sense things. Just like I sense, how they desire me to change them, even when they did not know they wanted to change, or had a conscious idea as to how they wanted to change, or how they desire to look?

I focus on the couple, both the boy, and the girl. It's them I had helped. I could snap a shot of myself, any day.

Ofcause the characteristical changes could not make it, onto the photo. Just as the cutie mark can never be seen by anyone else. I can see it, because I put it there, and they both see them. It's because they are both part of that one moment.

What the marks are? He got a blue pony, while she got the red one. I had invented the characters. Yet, they will both recognise one another, as well as themselves in the respective pony.

By now, I know she had noticed, and realised, at least the major changes? If she had asked someone else to make these clothes for her, maybe she could have had a look, at least close enough. She would never had had the feel I gave her. It's all in the way she adapted to the clothes, just as much as the clothes adapted to her. That's where my strength lay. The way I'm not limited to designing clothes around the body she had.

I had given her a pair of boots, inspired by her image of the cutie mark, naturally. I had to be inspired by it. She will look, as if she wore traditional high heels, until you look closer. That's when you notice, her boots lack heels, for starters. Just as you don't notice the details in how she wear them, how she walks, as she wears them.

Maybe you may even notice a hint of equine in her gait, if you look closer? May I hand you such a challenge? If not, sorry, it's too late.

The tip of the boots, or the hoof is the same red, as the cutie mark on her rump. Only the foot of the boot is white, as if it had been the sock of the equine? The rest of the boot is black, short of the tease effect, making the top of it fade into her natural skin tone, such as it is, while she wear the boots. Once she takes them off, they are just black. Only the hooves will have the look of being newly brushed and polished up, as if you were to approach the judges?

While she is wearing the boots, she will feel the ground, as if they had been her real hooves, in a fairly equine manner, as well. I couldn't' help myself. I'd have done it, even if she had never asked me to. Even if she never realised, she asked for it, as it were.

She'll get used to it. Then she can never go back, to wearing regular heels, boots or shoes. She'd be uncomfortable with the dead shoes, when she can't feel the ground underfoot, or underhoof, as it were. She would be hard pressed, getting used to, not hearing the special noises these boots are making, as well. Now, that's an extra gift from me, so to say. Maybe I like that more then I should? Maybe there is a hint of the Jinnie in me, after all, and a bit more then there should be?

Then I gave her a new top, one that will fit her, for good, for life. The same goes for her panties.

What she wear on top, is a short leather look skirt, reaching to just below her knees, and a matching jacket, with sleeves, reaching half way towards her elbows. It isn't actual leather, there never were as much as a strap of the material in any part of the suit, in the first place. Yet, it's a very effeminate look to the suit she wears now.

I had giving the boy a suit, matching hers, in a more masculine fashion, since we all knew, he did not like to come out, looking like a girl. Maybe I shouldn't blame him? I did not like the looks in him any more then you.

Instead of the top, I gave him a tight shirt, in the T style. Instead of the skirt, a pair of pants, and a very male looking jacket. His underwear, isn't seen by any but his girl, there's no problem there?

“I've noticed that my field of vision widened. Then I noticed my eyes changes as well. I guess I had you to thank for that gift? Either way, I love the looks, as well as the change!” her message stated.

I could see the changes, both in her, him and them as a couple. They had included a second photo from just the other day.