Status: Initiated - Phase 2 - Monthly Updates expected

Azrail's Daughter

Joy, Realisation, Pondering?:

Never had considered who I was. Whom am I? Why? It's a waist of time. Never connected who I am, to whom my father is, ofcause I'm my fathers daughter? Just like I'm my mothers daughter too. That's what I had been told. Just not the intricate details.

That's what they deemed inappropriate? Little girls shouldn't think about these things. No girls should.

Inappropriate, dirty thoughts are harmful, dangerous? Never know why, can't understand, what's the harm? At least my father did afford to 'buy' me a good education,
At prestigious schools, all the way. I've spent years, at all the right places. You may have heard about Harvard, and Yale? Who hasn't?

I was in Cambridge too, spent a year in Tokyo and India as well, strange places, strange people. I was told he had arranged for me to read at top speed. First as I got to Japan, I realised, just how much of the linguist I am, I was allowed to take the classes in Japanese, even if they did hold classes in English. From the grades, I gathered it was a good investment, well worth the efforts, on my fathers part. Even though I'm the one to live with it.

Running, riding and cheer leading, all went just as well. Guess some were feeling cheated out of their places, well deserved, as they would have said? I had managed to take a place in several different sports, Swimming, Football, Basket. The list goes on, and on. Guess I pissed some of the class mates off, as I qualified for the Ice hockey team, and accepted the place. In the teams, I made some good friends. Fast, agile and quick, I simply slipped out of the way. Yet managed to chock the opponents with a rough side, putting the toughest in their place.

As I finished University, age eighteen, I had more then enough diplomas to use them as wall paper for the entire room. Maybe it wasn't all that large? Suffice to say, I hadn't all that much space for diplomas. A shelf for books., another for the trophies? To top it all off, I had both designed, and produced the uniforms for the entire squad of cheer leaders. I did not say, told them my father had bought them at some fancy store. Maybe I should own a store? Just what kind of garments would they sell? Quality and class?

I just can't sell cheap crap, now can I? There is no joy in that,cheating is so utterly beneath me, after all. Still, maybe it is best, they don't know my father? I want to be known for me. The bright light, lighting the way, a centre in class, as well as at the party. With garments, just like the bikini of the girl I had just met? I'm certain, people would enjoy.