Status: Initiated - Phase 2 - Monthly Updates expected

Azrail's Daughter

To Muzzle It:

Several girls had passed me today, just they had all had that special touch. Maybe they had not even realised? I had mixed in both my desires, and theirs into the changes of their suits. Only this last one, who just stepped out of the door. She obviously did have more complicated desires. Or you could say, they're simpler?

Either way, the changes did occur, just like with the other girls, her suit had changed. Had she come here, with the expressed expectation of my presence, and my touch? Something may have indicated as much? Maybe she had tried to hide it?

Not knowing the full range of my capabilities, not that I knew either, I'd have to try it out, to know. This girl had a radically different change, though. Her bikini, as skimpy as it had been, soon had turned into a thick rubber swim suit, covering her entire body in the most exquisite glistering black.

Her face did light up, as she feels the suit change, the way I just love to see. It's not as if I had been here, to ruin their day. Question is, remains, should I visit other stores and shops as well, maybe even announce it in some paper, or the like? Still, I'm here, looking at the girl, smiling. My fingers lingering on her left shoulder.
That's when I could see how her nose changed, forming the top of a very short muzzle, just an inch longer then the nose had been.

Aside from this, her ears moves up to the top of her head, changing, allowing her to point her attention in any direction at will. Just the same, her eyes also moved to the corners of her head, giving her a wider perspective, and a deeper sense of depth then she had ever had, then her pose changed, to compensate for another change. She developed hooves, the same black as her suit. With that, her feet, or what had been her feet changed.

This made her look as if she was wearing high heels. Only her boots, now matching her suit, both in style and colour, gave her a stunning look, maybe she would make a few people stop, only to stare at her? Oh, that's another change in her.

I'd had noticed only afterwards, if not for the fact I was the cause of the changes. She sprouted a tail, a matching black. Standing to the hight of her head, proudly erect. Which'd be natural to her.