Status: Initiated - Phase 2 - Monthly Updates expected

Azrail's Daughter

My First Trophy:

Naturally, I did not have a camera at hand. Just that her looks, just made me desire an image of her for my own.

“You don't by any chance have a camera on hand?” I asked her, not trying to hide my excitement, just not spoiling the surprise either.
“Yeah, but just a small model, nothing fancy. Why?” she asked, curiously, more then anything.
“Would be fun to have a picture of the both of us together? Then we could remember this moment, looking at the image. You could explain who made your most exciting outfit?” I replied.
“Oh, silly me. Why didn't I think of that!” she replied, as she picked up the camera. Just like she said, it wasn't much of the fancy camera. Just good enough, to make the image I had mentioned.

She picked a spot, where she could place the camera, and aimed it at the spot where we were to stand. Then she hurried back, posing before the door. With that, she managed to get a great image of the two of us. I wrote my address in her book.

She hurried off. The next day I found the image in my mail, ecstatic. She really do look great, if I'm to say so myself. Naturally, I framed the image.