Fake a Heartbreak

oo1 Remember to Feel Real

Victoria's POV

Lashawna. The girl I've been craving for since 8th grade. She's in 3 of my classes but doesn't notice me in any of them. Actually, she hates me. She knows me as the EMO lesbian that she's forced to sit next to for a few hours each day. Her and her friends love to pick at me. They call me such hateful things...but it hurts the most when the words come from her mouth. She has the power to create and destroy me...but she has no clue.

"Lashawna Lewis?"

"Here." She replied, her NY accent showing in her voice.

"Vikoria Vance?"

"Here." I said, raising my hand slightly.

Biology class. I hate it. Me and science never did get along. In this class the bitch of a teacher always makes us work in groups, but somehow I never get paired with Lashawna. After the attendance was called the short teacher stood up from her black computer desk in the front of the room and stood before the class.

"OK class." She said loudly, trying to catch our attention. "Today we are going to start a long-term project. You will be able to work on it in class but will also have to take it home to work on it." She announced while looking around the room surveying the class. Her eyes stopped on Lashawna.

"Lashawna, I think you're going to work with someone different this time. For this project you'll be working with miss Vance next to you." Mrs. Hasly continued. My heart skipped a beat. me?! Lashawna sighed heavily and leaned back in her chair, chewing her gum and glaring at the teacher angrily.

"Is that ok with you Viktoria?" Mrs. Hasly asked kindly. Why was she being so nice? I nodded and pulled out my Biology book, turning to the page written out on the black board.