Fake a Heartbreak

o11. Rushing Things

Victoria's POV

I jolted my gaze away from her perfect ass, lowering my eyes back down to my lap.

"Caught you." She giggled.

She sat down next to me, shutting off the small lamp on the side table by my bed and laying her head on my shoulder. Her warm breath swirled against my neck. I shuddered as her warm breath brushed over my collar bone. Half way through the movie I had gotten a lot more comfortable with her around me. Her head was now on my stomach, rising and falling with my breath. She moved her head up to my chest and looked me in the eyes.

"Is this your favorite movie?" She asked me. I just smiled and nodded.

Suddenly I felt her finger skim down my clothed chest, her finger stopped at the rim of my pants. Waves of warmth we're sent through my body, circulating the area's that her fingers touched. I bit my lip slightly in a attempt to keep any noises from escaping them. She turned her head back to the movie, her fingers still tracing my pant-line. Her fingers stopped moving and slid under my shirt, making contact with my skin, sending implosive shivers through my body.

She is good at what she does.
But why is she doing this?
What does she want from me?

I gasped quietly as her finger slid up my ribcage and slightly under my bra. I felt the strong urge to flip us over build up in my stomach. But I had to control myself if I wanted this to go anywhere. Once the movie was over she sat up, pulling her finger out from under my shirt and smiled at me. I grinned back shakily, desperately trying to hide the fact that I was extremely turned on by what she just did to me.