Fake a Heartbreak

o12. Pushing Away

Lashawna's POV

Reaching into my bag, I pulled out another movie full of blood-sucking vampires and another on of Zombies. Scary movies aren't my thing, if you know what I mean, but I had to get this chick to like me somehow. I sighed and stuffed the video in the VCR, pressed play and returned back to the bed to lay on Viktoria. During the movie I lazily threw my arm around her small waist and felt her shudder. I smiled against her stomach, loving the feeling of her comfy stomach. I slipped my fingers back under her shirt and ran my fingernails over her soft skin. Viktoria sucked some air in and held her breath at the sound of my nails scrapping lightly across her stomach. I could feel my body temperature rise along with hers.

I closed my eyes when my fingers met the hem of her shirt again, causing her to exhale sharply. Viktoria's breathing was changing and becoming faster. I looked up at her and saw her eyes closed softly and her lips parted. I felt my breathing rise with her at her response to me and a secret unknown feeling within me stirring I closed my eyes and focused on willingly pushing everything away from my mind...just for now...just for this moment.

My exes disappeared, my friends, my life, and the deal with Andre. I pulled Viktoria's black top up her pale stomach and noticed that she had a pudge. I smiled down at that and tried to suppress a giggle. I felt my lips tingle at just the thought of my lips touching her skin. Laying back down, I laid my lips softly, so softly over her stomach. My lips exploded with heat. I kissed her stomach again and let her soft moans fill my senses completely.