Fake a Heartbreak

oo5. New Found Glory

Viktoria's POV

"So, when do you want to get started?" I asked her nervously. Lashawna was sitting on my bed, looking around the room absentmindedly whilst chewing her gum.

"Whenever." She said and cocked her head to the side.

"Are those your CD's?" She asked me, pointing to my rather large CD collection across the room. I nodded as she stood up, walking over to my CD rack and looking through them.

She has such a nice ass.

Stop looking at her ass! I scolded myself.

Don't look at her ass.
Don't look at her ass.
God she has a nice ass.

"What band is this?" She asked me as she held up a New Found Glory CD.

"New Found Glory." I replied.

"Are they any good?" She asked, turning the CD over to scan the back with her beautiful brown eyes.

"I like them...you probably wouldn't like them very much though." I said. She probably wouldn't. Our music tastes couldn't be any different in style, she liked rap, I liked....everything else.

"OH...." She said, placing the CD on my computer desk, not bothering to put it back where it belongs. She strolled over to my bed once again, sitting next to me quickly, shocking me a little.

"So what the fuck are we doin'?" She asked me, placing her hands behind her back, using them to prop herself up comfortably.

"Biology work..." I said. Did she already forget why she's even here?

"Well no shit! What are we doing it on?!" She asked me. OK. Maybe she didn't forget...but I was still taken back by how rude she was being, even though I shouldn't really be surprised. This is Lashawna Lewis after all.

"Mitosis." I said, picking lightly at the rim of my shirt.

"Well, get started." She said like I was waisting her time. She pulled a mirror and make-up out of her handbag and began to re-apply it. I, on the other hand, spent the next few hours...working on our project. Until she finally got bored and went home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about not updating for a while. School has really been getting in the way of things. Hate school.