Fake a Heartbreak

oo9. Steam

Viktoria's POV

I was startled out of my peaceful silence by the loud ring of the screaming doorbell. I rolled off my bed and hurried to the front door. I opened the front door slowly, revealing Lashawna, dirty, tired and looking perfectly beautiful as always.

"Hey, Vik." She greeted, moving a small lock of stray hair away from her perfect face and tucking it gently behind her ear.

"Hey..." I greeted, sighing slightly. I stepped aside and motioned for her to step inside. Once she did we both quietly ventured up to my room. The second we waked through my door she dropped her bag and stretched.

"Do you mind if I use your shower?" She asked, placing a hand on her hip. Holy shit...my shower. I looked at her and shyly nodded. She ran her fingers gently across my back, sending small shivers down my spine as she swayed to the bathroom. I sat down on my bed imagining what she looks like with warm water cascading down every inch of her naked perfection, steam warming the area around her...fucking beautiful. After about 30 minutes I heard the shower turn off and insignificant drops of water fall from the shower head. Lashawna stepped out of the bathroom with nothing but a small purple towel wrapped around her perfect waist, small clouds of steam seeped out from the bathroom, surrounding her feet.

"Do you have any clothes I could borrow?" She asked and slightly cocked her head to the side cutely. I nodded, shocked that things were moving so fast. I have the girl of my dreams half naked in my room. I stumbled over to my dresser, opening it and pulling out some of my spare clothes. I handed them to her and looked at her perfect legs as she disappeared once again into my bathroom.

After a few minutes I heard her mumble. The bathroom door opened once again. The towel was now only wrapped around her waist, exposing her perfect waist and stomach. I was almost wetter than she was by now. I gulped, her bra was on but the straps were hanging loosely off her soft shoulders.

"Could you help me with this?" She asked, playing with the edge of the towel that was close to falling off her waist. I stood up, my heartbeat rising even faster and stood in front of her. She turned around, exposing her amazing back. I grasped the straps, and moved her long hair from her back, my fingers skimming across her skin purposely. I pulled the two straps together, clipping them loosely. She turned around, once she noticed I was done, and smiled. She walked back into the bathroom, the ghostly steam disappearing with her.

She has no idea what she's doing to me.