Status: Active AS HELL!! hope you guys like this!! <3 <3 <3

He Said She Said

Prologue

Ryan’s POV

She might have gone all quite after what ever happened, but she will still be the bitch that pulled down my pants in front of my whole class in year 2.

She might have changed on the inside, but she is still the ditsy blonde cheerleader that has a cake face to cover up what her face really is.

So to start, I’m Ryan Jordan, 18 and a senior in high school. My best friend is the secretary in the principal’s office, because I see her every day.

I know her children, and she knows my family issues. But there is one thing that she doesn’t know. And that is that I am a twin. Yes a twin, and yes identical, but she doesn't get out much.

My brother was my best friend before he became best friends with our new neighbour in year 1, Penelope. Then that same year my aunty moved home with her daughter.

Shit thing about it thou, was that she wanted to do whatever we wanted to do, becoming a clingy shit head, which resulted her becoming the outrageous hippie she is today.

I know I’m a total downer but that’s what I do, I’m ‘emo’! Not the crazy ‘omg I hate my life’ one, just the one that loves the colour black, covers my eyes with my hair and is feared BY ALL!!! He he he.

But there is always the thought at the back of my mind that reminds to watch my back of the devil child that continues on making my life a living hell, Penelope Hannah.

Penelope’s POV

I was once the most popular girl in school, had the best of friends, was never single for more than a day, and always had the best fashion sense.

But one night changed it all, he had come back for me and I didn’t want anything to do with him. But one too many drinks resulted me in the hospital. I’ll explain later, but at the moment, I just want to explain myself.

Hi I’m Penelope Hannah! I’m 17 and ¾!! And I’m not meant to know this but my friends are throwing me a HUGE 18th birthday party. WOAH I’m getting WAY ahead of myself, start from the beginning Pens!

Ok I am 1 of 2 children but my older brother is currently in jail- long story, explain later- and is just out of reach all of the time, so yea.

My mum, brother and I moved to Springfield (Australia) when I had started year 1 and I had instantly became best friends with my neighbour and his cousin. One person I didn’t get along with was his twin brother, Ryan.

GOD just that name annoys the shit out of me! Whatever he says, he started it! On the first day of year 2 we had walked into Mrs Kelincha’s Class and she told us to take a seat, so I walked up the back with Josie and Sammy behind me to take a seat and as I was just about to sit down, I was pushed onto the floor and Ryan stole my seat with his stupid ‘cartoon’ friends.

So a couple days after that I ‘dacked’ him and ever since then, we have hated each other. So yea, I am know just a normal teenage girl that has her two best friends by her side to keep her sane, but there is always that one thing that makes me stop and take a look around me every couple of minutes, Ryan Jordan.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS!!!

SO this is my 3rd story!!
But i just had to start another story!!
I cant keep on writing just two stories!!
so i have made a pact that i will update all my stories atleast every weekend!!
and for this story i will update twice every weekend to get it up to higher chapters!!

you know the drill
Comment+Subscribe=HAPPY KIZZA

tell me watcha think BTW!!!
MMMMMWAH!!!