Don't You Recognize My Face?

Name: Alexandria Marino
Age:18
Job: Head of the kids, makes the plans and runs most operations.
Description: Five two, enjoys drinking and parting, knows most things about areas and guns, has a short temper and does not trust easy.

Name:Amber Marino
Age:18
Job:Second hand man, makes orders and takes out most killing and or torture.
Description:Alexandria's twin, does not drink, she studied how to kill with her bare hands, has a short temper but is easier to befriend than her sister.

Name:Chloe Marino
Age:15
Job:Contact with dealers and other family members.
Description: Youngest of the group, doesn't like the job much but she goes with it anyways for fear of her oldest sister.

Name:Emily Marino
Age:16
Job:Collects money and debts
Description: Likes to fight and cause pain, doesn't look or act like what she is.

Name: Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan
Age:18
Job:Leader of the 'Avenged Sevenfold' gang.
Description: Likes to party, get high and smoke. Very responsible but does not act mature.

Name: Brian 'Synyster Gates' Haner
Age:18
Job: Gun man, controls all fire arm imports and selling of items.
Description: Most violent of the five guys, enjoys shotting and killing those who mistreat them.

Name: Matt 'Shadows' Sanders
Age:18
Job: Second hand man, leads when Jimmy is unable to, makes decisions if Jimmy can't.
Description: Huge, intimidating, but is like a huge teddy bear if he likes you.

Name: Zacky 'Vengeance' Baker
Age:17
Job: Takes care of those who betray the group.
Description: Keeps to himself most of the time but lives for the fight and the party.

Name: Johnny 'Christ' Seward
Age: 15
Job: Chooses if one is to live or not, takes care of the money.
Description: Short and loves to party, and fight. He drinks and does drugs, everyone beats up on him because he is the youngest.

Name: DJ Marino
Age:23
Job: Has immediate contact with suppliers and carries over car deals and gun deals.
Description: Tall, intimidating, helps with capturing those who need to be and brings all news and happenings to the whole family.

What will happen when they meet?

I do not own Avenged Sevenfold, or any of the members, the pictures are in the 'character box' and the plot is my own.