Don't You Recognize My Face?

Falling Down

“You can’t just adopt a gang Alex! That’s what gets you caught! Now you’re going to marry one of them? How stupid are you?” My father yelled through the phone.

I groaned as I turned over in the bunk, holding the phone as far from my face as she could, even though I could still hear every word he said. The band was on stage now and all my sisters were up there with them, but I did not feel up to going out there so I stayed on the bus, not expecting the angry call my father made to tell me just how bad of an idea me getting married was.

“Look, dad, it wasn’t going to end up like this, but it did. I don’t see what’s so bad about me loving someone! So, he’s in a gang, I’m in one too if you haven’t realized it. We’re family now. All of us, you are to treat them like the are family. Remember when we were children? You always told us to accept everyone. You told us to not let the family business get in between you and the one you love. I thought you would be happy that I followed your advice, but of course you’re only thinking about the business, once again.” I hissed into the phone, knowing it would piss him off, but I didn’t really care.

“When you get caught, don’t blame me.” He yelled before hanging up.

I groaned, throwing my phone into Johnny’s bunk across from Jimmy’s before turning onto my stomach, grabbing the pillow, screaming into it.

“You okay?” I heard Matt ask before I turned towards him, giving him a small smile.

“Sorry, yeah I’m fine, just parent problems.” I sighed, before jumping out of the bunk, knowing that Jimmy would be back soon. I sighed as I walked to the little bathroom type thing of the bus, it was really just a sink and toilet with a mirror, nothing really fancy. I sighed, looking at my now black hair, I hated it, but it was necessary.

“Hey babe.” Jimmy said, walking up behind me, wrapping his sweaty arms around me.

“Ew! Jimmy! You’re all sweaty!” I screamed, turning around to push him away.

“I know, babe.” Jimmy smirked, wiping his face on mine.

“Ew! Stop!” I squealed

"You never seem to mind it any other time." Matt said, walking past us, making me gasp.

"Matthew! That is nasty! I never want to hear you talk about my sex life!" I squeaked, making everyone around us laugh.

"Aw, Jimmy she squeaked!" Brian said, laughing as he pointed at me.

"Assholes." I mumbled, hiding my now red face into Jimmy's chest.

"Aw, guys she's embarrassed, stop." Jimmy said, even though he himself was laughing.

--------------------

"How does it feel? Stealing from us, and now you're here." I laughed as I paced in the small room. The kid didn't say anything as I threw my arms into the air, "Oxy? You stole oxy? It's just a pain killer! Four dollars per pill, that's all you need."

He flinched as I pulled out my gun, I laughed a little as I cocked it back, flailing my arms around as I looked at Jimmy who was smirking behind me.

"I'll pay you back! Really!" The kid squeaked, trying to get out of the chair.

"No, no, you don't have that chance anymore." I said, a smirk finding it's way to my face as his shown fear, "but, damn, I just don't feel like doing it today."

With a sigh I turned around, smiling when his breath hitched, "What about you? Do you feel like it?"

"Damn right I feel like it, babe." Jimmy said, walking over to me, placing one arm on my waist and the other on my gun.

I smiled, looking up at him, knowing that the kid would just get even more worked up watching us before his death.

"Well, I guess it all works out." I mumbled before walking away from him and towards the door, smirking when a scream erupted and the gun went off.

---------------------

"Stutter step through another trap set by deception
Mention rejection
Always lies in your eyes
Settles in your action
lies in your eyes
Settles in your action
Jeopardize everything that I want
And I won't compromise anything anymore
In any way victimize myself any more
Liberty! YEAH!" I sung loudly as I walked through the bus, everyone was asleep, but I didn't really care, I mean they have to wake up sometime.

I sat on one of the bench like couches in the front of the bus, looking around at the mess. Beer bottles and empty cigarette boxes were scattered all over the place. It smelled like a bunch of football players had just finished a game, got drunk, threw up, then smoked seven packs all at the same time in the small space. It's horrible.

I sighed as I stood up, going through the cabinets, finding a trash bag, with another groan I began to pick up all the trash, smiling when it was spotless once again.

"Hey! Where'd the mess go?" A groggy voice asked from behind me making me laugh a bit.

"It's gone Johnny."

"Gone? But I was going to befriend it." He mumbled, his eyes barely open as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Go back to bed." I laughed as I began to push him back to his bunk.

"But I never get to chill with you and you're here." He whined, falling onto me.

"Fine, Johnny." I laughed, walking over to the couch.

"So, how's life?" He asked, sitting next to me.

"Well, other than being kicked out of the family it's been pretty damn great." I said, laughing a little as I tried to find a comfortable position.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, it's short and it sucks. I'm sorry. It's been a while! So, on Saturday I went to Uproar and I met Hell or Highwater, which was amazing and Brandon pointed me out and was mouthing "I'm watching you" and told me to clap along to the song <3 and then At the end of the night Syn tried to throw me his pick, he pointed RIGHT at me! haha And Johnny also acknowledged me. It was a great night.

But anyways, comment I'll try to you know get this going once again.