Don't You Recognize My Face?

Bullet In My Hand

"We have a new hit." I growled as I got into the back of the bus, where everyone was now sitting, fear in their eyes.

"I thought we were going to stop with the hits." Amber said, looking around at everyone.

"Fuck what I said, I know who leaked." I growled, grabbing the laptop away from Zacky, pulling up the kid's information.

"Alex, he's 15!" Chloe said, gasping as she read through the page.

"That's why you're doing it." I said, lowly.

"Alex, you know damned well I'm not a killer!"

"You need to learn some day."

"Wait, no, Alex, there is something wrong with this," Johnny said, afraid to point out the very big flaw.

"What do you want Johnny?" I growled, looking at him.

"He's a Marino." Johnny said, making the tension grow as the girls all froze.

"You don't think I already knew this?" I sighed.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Chloe yelled, standing up, throwing her hands in the air.

"You're the only one he trusts." Amber sighed, knowing exactly what I was trying to get at.

"At least Amber understands." Matt sighed, "How are we going to do it? He knows your tactics."

"That's where you guys come in. Brian, you know guns, you capture him, Zacky you're the back up, you find the place to go, well I have that planned out, Chloe you talk. After a week we kill him, leave him where the family will see, we need to tell them to not fuck with us."

"What if it doesn't go as planned." Zacky asked, going through all the possible outcomes.

"Leave no proof." Jimmy said, thinking over things in his head.

"If the family catches on we move, we are going to be moving the whole time, I mean, we could get him, kill him and then leave. You guys need to have a signature so we don't leave ours." Emily sighed, knowing they couldn't change her sisters mind.

"Baby, this doesn't seem like a good idea." Jimmy sighed, trying to get Alex to back down.

"Jimmy! We need to do it!" Alex growled, turning towards him.

"I know, babe, I know, but we should just do it as a hit, not a sign. One shot, no evidence, gone. We can clean the gun and throw it on the coast, we are in Texas, they could think it was a Mexican murder." Jimmy sighed, knowing that as long as they come to a compromise she would calm down.

"Fine, let's go with that, Chloe, you're going to pull it through. You need to."

------

A cigarette laid carelessly in my fingers as I watched the boys sign autographs. Pictures were taken here and there until I saw a kid with a tattoo logo on his arm. I smirked as I sauntered towards him. He saw me, and tried to walk away, but I caught up to him, grabbing his arm and pulling him towards an empty area.

"You're one of us." I said, pointing to his arm, flicking the res of my cigarette away.

"That's right." He said, not looking at me.

"For how long?" I asked, sitting down on a bench near where we were standing.

"Since the beginning." He said, you could tell he was afraid, just by the way he stood. He had his arms crossed, his legs together, he wouldn't look at me, it was like he would be shot if he did.

"Look at me." I hissed, getting tired of his act.

His head popped up, looking me straight in the eyes.

"What division are you?" I asked, knowing that he was an arms dealer, the tattoos were different for each division, not that anyone except us knew.

"Arms." He muttered, barely loud enough for me to hear him.

"That's the most fun, trying out weapons, selling them, importing them, takes forever though, don't you agree?" I sighed, trying to get the kid to trust me enough, "You any good?"

"I'm the best." He said, a smirk playing across his face.

"I wouldn't say best." I sighed, knowing that shit was probably going to go down.

"I would."

"That's the problem. You don't know your place." I sighed, standing up, making the kid flinch, "When it comes to arms, Synyster is the best, hell even my sister is better than you."

"To hell with that!" The kid yells, making me laugh as I shook my head.

"Oh, hun, you'll learn." I laughed before walking past him, smirking as I heard him run away.

I noticed that the boys were no longer out signing so I headed to the bus, knowing that they would have started to party by now.

----------------------------

"And they threw it into the river! The fucking river!" Jimmy yelled part of his story, the whole bus was in mass laughter from just the sheer excitement that Jimmy had as he told the story.

Beer bottles were scattered around, mixed with empty liquor bottles, the bus was a mess, but no one was really minding it, everyone was drunk, or on the verge of becoming drunk. I sat across from Jimmy, curled up in my pajamas as I watched him tell the story while drumming on his little pad. I had a bottle of Smirnoff in my hand, it is the only liquor I can really hold down.

Zacky sat next to me, his arm around both me and Emily, a beer in his hand as he laughed at all the antics going on in the room.

"We're getting married!" Jimmy yelled, pulling me out of Zacky's arms with a huge smile on his face, "two more days baby!"

I laughed as we danced around the small hall, cheering and clapping engulfed the room. Jimmy leaned down, kissing me hard, making the cheering louder.

"We can't be around each other tomorrow, it's bad luck." I mumbled into his chest as he just held me.

"Well, that's going to be hard, one and a half days without you, " He mumbled into my head as everyone else began their own conversations.

"You can do it big boy!" I cheered, smiling up at him, earning another smile from him.

"Guys, it's almost midnight! You guys have to be separated!" Zacky yelled as the second bus came rolling up next to our.

The day before the wedding would be all traveling, separate parties as they drove to the actual wedding area. We changed it and instead of having it at the family compound it would be in Utah in some cave like thing. The only problem was since it was Utah, it would be snowing.There wasn't anything I hated more than snow, but it is my wedding day, snow was not the worst of the feelings.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while, and this chapter is pretty bad. I have finals next week, I think I can get some writing in during my break, have one up before Christmas and all.

Comments would be help to get another update though.

<3 Lauren