Status: Just starting out, tell me what you think!:3

Happiness Doesn't Come in an XL

11:07

11:07am
Lunch.
My mind is focused on food. I 'forgot' to eat breakfast this morning. By that I mean I didn't have time, as usual. I guess, if you could see me, that isn't such a bad thing. I just wish I didn't have to pig out in front of my peers.

"Hey! Just! Up here!"
Jed, always a great friend. He knows how I work, front of the line, no waiting, the sooner I get my food the better. He's the closest to understanding. How I love him, as a friend, of course.

Lunch goes by in a blur. My normal routine, eat, eat, talk, eat. All I'm really focused on is my food. My glorious food.With agony I admit it's all I ever want. Every waking moment: food.

Home: food. Food, so much food. Although there won't be dinner, there's plenty to eat. And so, I eat. A whole bag of chips, perhaps two, anything sweet is eaten in excess, and everything in sight.
"I'll regret this," I say to myself, though I continue to shove food in my mouth as my heart is torn to tears at my savage, savage ways.

"I can't stop! You KNOW that!"
"Yes you can! Just put the freakin' spoon down!"
"I don't want to, I'm hungry!"
"No you're not! You're just bored!"

Slam.

Daily fights with dad. Every day. He doesn't understand. No one fully does. With all I have to deal with, my weight, my lack of real friends, my 'perfect' family, can't I just have food? Just one constant, just one to keep me sane!? Maybe then I wouldn't be alone in my room, slowly killing myself. Driving myself to drastic things.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter of my first story:3 Tell me what you think so far!!<3