Status: Just starting out, tell me what you think!:3

Happiness Doesn't Come in an XL

11:01pm-Jedidiah

Mrs. Aaron came out of the room crying. I had to be in there. Even if I wasn't family. I NEEDED to be with her,

With a slight click from the door,I enter her room. I see her , lying there on a hospital bed, arm wrapped in bandages. She seemed so very peaceful, like a hurt angel. The closer I get, the worse she looks. Standing by her bed, tears erupt from my eyes.Her face was drained, she was like ghost. A peaceful, hurt ghost.

Sitting there with a sleeping Justice, my mind is racing with questions.
Why, Just?
What was the reason?
What made you go that far?
I wanted so much at that moment to tell her how much I loved her. How much she meant to me. Hell, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for her.
Why had she not asked for help?
Did she really expect to die?
Why had she not said goodbye?

I cried all night long. In a hospital room, with my suicidal best friend fast asleep, crying. I noticed something, something on her wrists. Out in the open, fresh, very fresh, cuts. Deep red, some even had some stitches given by an understanding doctor. I had no idea it had gotten so bad. I felt like I didn't even know her anymore. Then I looked at my wrists. Not nearly as bad as Just's, but there. Had she known about mine, that I'm still doing it too? I wanted to wake her up so badly, I wanted just to shake all the tired out of her so that I could get some answers.

Instead of doing that, I cried. All night long.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments make my heart smile!<3
p.s. so do subscriptions!:p