Status: Just starting out, tell me what you think!:3

Happiness Doesn't Come in an XL

6:48am-Justice

"Love? Time to get up!"
"Stop it with the nickname, okay? It was cute when I was three, but not anymore."
"Mad already. Just get out of bed. It's the same thing every morning."

Slam.

I hate mornings. I'm always mean, and that nickname sets my teeth on edge. Being called what I hate, what I never feel, what I'm barley capable of, what hurts so much. I can't take it much longer.

Reaching the bus stop as soon as the bus arrives. Perfect timing, Justice. The bus can be hard. I always sit in the first seat, listen to music, and think. For a half hour. Secluded by the whole student body, it's just me, my music, and my thoughts.

At school, my fidgets start. There's gym today.
"Oh, God. We have gym with Justice today."
"Do you think Justice will be able to move today?"
"I can't wait to see Justice's pathetic attempts to move that blob of hers!"

Sneers, snickers, giggles,and flat out laughter. The nerve of teenagers. How can someone so openly admit their hatred towards you? Do they not have a conscience? If I was ever brave enough to talk back to their constant comments, I'd really tear them down. I'd make them feel the pain they cause me ever waking moment of my life. They don't see the tears their remarks cause. They don't see the scars. They don't see the blood.
The bell rings. I feel sick.

"Today we'll have BMI's. Just follow the directions and don't screw around."
Coach Sanders to the rescue. No physical exertion for me.
Straight to the back of the line, where I meet up with Jed.
"Line up in alphabetical order!"
Great. That means the fat ball Justice Aaron is the very first. Then I see my worst enemy. A scale. From that moment on, I never look down.

When It's over, the nurse hands me a paper.
"This has all the information taken today recorded on it. Take it home to your parents and make sure they see it. If are a consenter about anything they may contact me, my info is on the paper as well."

All the information taken today. The scale. My weight is on that paper. I make a B-line for the bathroom, prepared for the worst. Unfolding the paper, my tears tear out of my heart. It was worse than I had been prepared for. Every year, worse.

Paper in hand, I some how manage to make it through the day. After that day, the last thing I want is food.
♠ ♠ ♠
Justice is coming along(: don't be silent! tell me what you think!