Status: Just starting out, tell me what you think!:3

Happiness Doesn't Come in an XL

6:00-Jedidiah

*Beep. Beep. Beep.*
"Another day."
Dressed and ready by seven sharp, as usual. The bus, right on schedule. And so ensues the bus ride. Filled with most of my personal tormentors, it is terrifying. Will they ignore me today, or make life hell as soon as they see me? Front seat, music, and my demons. Hopefully the annoyingly loud voices of my demons will block out the constant comments. If they don't, the music will do the trick. Luckily, it's barley ten minutes.

At school, the tormenting begins. In homeroom.
"Hey fag, do these jean go with this shirt?"
"Homo!"
"Looking EXTREMELY gay today, Jed!"
Holding back the pain, I carry on.

Gym first period. Just is in my class, so I really can't complain. I kick butt at gym.
"Today we'll have BMI's. Just follow the directions and don't screw around."
A pleasant period just waiting around. I find Just in line, and buddy with her, only to be told to alphabetize. Just goes to the front leaving me in a sea of B-last names.

"Beau!"
That was me. It took all of five minutes to finish, and when I come out, I couldn't find Just anywhere. Had she not come back for the bathroom yet? It's been a while. I hope she's alright.

As I leave gym, I finally see Just, eyes red and puffy from crying her heart out. I won't see her till lunch. Only about three hours till then.
"Just tough it out. They can't get much worse. I got this."

But they could. And they did. By the end of the day, my heart is cracked like glass.
"At least it's over, and I can peacefully live in my room tonight."

I decide to walk home. It's faster that way, anyway. On this beautiful day, I want more time to myself. More time alone, and not fighting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jed<3
comment and subscribe(: