Not Much Goes On In Minnesota

Sex Homework?

Adrienne slid back into the passenger's seat of her car. Billie looked at her with eyebrows raised.
"Debbie will switch," she grinned at him. "I just have to cover her shifts when she goes to Burning Man."
"Sweet," Billie grinned back, a piece of his long hair flopping into his eyes. Adrienne giggled and pushed it behind his ear.
When they got home, all the roommates were gone. Billie smiled at her slyly before pouncing at her, kissing her hard. She giggled into his shoulder and pushed him into her room and onto her bed. They undressed each other and finally were able to consummate their reunion without worrying about random guys walking in. They laid curled up together under the blankets for a good while discussing what they were going to do that week.
"I really don't care," Billie said, shaking the hair out of his face. "I don't know what there is to do here, so it's pretty much on you."
"Uh, I guess we could just play it by ear, now that I'm sans work. YAY!" she squealed, throwing her arms up. Billie Joe laughed and she wrapped her arms around his torso, snuggling into his chest. They sat in silence for a while.
"We should probably get up," Adrienne said, kissing his collarbone.
"Mm hmm," Billie nodded, yawning. "I'm kind of hungry as it is."
She grinned up at him before kissing his nose. They redressed and meandered into the kitchen. There was a note on the counter from Jeff.
'Adri-
Hey, all of us are gonna be gone for a while and I don't think that some of the other guys will be home at all. I don't know why I'm telling you this. Oh, yeah, Pink House, tomorrow, 8:30. Be There.'
Billie leaned on the counter and read it.
"Adri?" he chuckled.
Adrienne rolled her eyes. "Yeah. He's the only person in the entire world who calls me that."
"What's pink house?" Billie asked.
"Oh, it's a party house on campus."
"Hmm." Billie turned the note over on the counter. "Hey, your machine is blinking."
Adrienne checked her answering machine.
"Hey Adrienne," a female voice said on the first message. " There's gonna be a huge party tomorrow at the pink house. Eight o'clock, last I heard. See you."
Billie glanced at Adrienne. She smiled back.
"Adrienne, hey man party at Pink House!" a kind of high male voice said. "It's gonna be AWESOME! We are so there."
Adrienne shook her head.
"Hey, uh, it's Jenny," the last message said. "Do you have the homework for Sex? I completely lost it and I need it. I think it was chapters 15-20, but I don't remember. Uh, I think that we have to interview someone too, but I don't remember. Please, please call me. I need it so bad. Thanks Adrienne. Oh yeah, party at Pink, 8:30."
Billie looked at her again. "Notorious party house on campus?"
She smiled. "You could say that."
"Wait, sex? Is that what she said?" His eyes were wide with curiosity.
"Yeah, Human Sexuality class."
"Oh yeah," he said, blushing. She giggled and kissed him on the nose.
"So, what's this whole pink house thing?" he hopped up on the counter.
"Uh, like I said, it's a notorious party house."
"Are we gonna go?" Billie smiled coyly through his hair.
Adrienne sighed.
"Oh, come on!" Billie pushed her arm playfully. "I've never been to a Midwest college party!"
"I guess. If we must."
"We must."