Angel

part one :- starlit sky

the fact I've just woken up is making my vision blurry, but i can see her sat outside the tent . her hair is being blown in every direction by the wind , with strands blowing across her face . she's wearing a old black hoodie and her favorite pair of black skinny jeans. Her head is tilted up towards the sky and leaning towards one side. I know what i want to do so much , i want to reach out and touch her skin , to hold her in my arms and feel every thing just fall away and become irrelevant . she shivers and so i reach out and touch her. She jumps then looks behind her and See's me . she smiles , then goes back to watching the stars.so i kneel up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.
" you know what will happen if you keep holding me like this " she says , and though she is whispering it feels like she's shouting.
" i know " i whisper into her ear
" don't" she pleads with me gently
i hold her closer and shut my eyes , everything seams to fade away and fall to another place. she turns around to face me.
" if you keep holding me like this what do we have ? a night an hoer a second ? ," she turns away and looks back outside, then continues " because when i wake up in the morning I'll be alone in the tent , you'll have found some reason to leave me and I'll wake up with your taste on my lips, you voice in my head playing like some broken record and the memories.a... a ... and...." she brakes off and i can see the tears running down her face they shine silver in the moonlight.
i turn her round...
♠ ♠ ♠
listen to :
My immortal - evanescence