The Secret Jewel Shard

The Boy With Dog Ears Pinned To A Tree

Azaki:*Scream as the white hands within the well pull her down*

Well:*hiss* I will eat your flesh girl!

Azaki:Let me go,I have no business with you!!!

Well:*Laugh* you have plenty of business with me.Give me the Secret Jewel Shard!

Azaki:*Tears at the Wells hands around her waist,while whimpering* Please let me go,I don't know what your talking about!!

A glowing light emerged from the Well,and out of the blue an girl pop up--no not an girl but an monster! She looked like a devil had just walked upon earth,yet her face was inches from Azaki.

Azaki:*Sweats*

Girl-Well:*Licks Azaki's face and whisper's* I will eat you

The hands around Azaki's waist tightens so hard that Azaki could've bearly breathe.She looked into the eye's of the Girl-Well,and what stared back at her were two evil red eye's that glowed brightly in the glowing light.Plus the Girl-Well's face looked even more evil then her eye's.Her nose had two horns sticking out either side of it,white fangs shot out at the corner of her lips,her ears were devil ears because they shot out like a bats,and what Azaki had realized is that the Girl-Well had a catapiller body!! Screaming Azaki tore at the hands around her waist.And before you know it,the tightened hands were released and bright pink light came from Azaki.

Girl-Well:*Hollor with pain* You bitch!!

Azaki:*Look down at herslef with confusion* Huh?

Light from Azaki:*Grows brighter and brighter till it hit Girl-Well in the face*

Girl-Well:*Shierk with fear* Nooo! Its the Shi'kon Jewel! You posess the Secret Jewel! I will NOT let you get away!

Girl-Well:*Reaches for Azaki agian*

Azaki:*Scream and stick out her hands towards Girl-Well* Stay away from me!

Light:*Sends Girl-Well flying across the bright glow screaming,her catapiller body shattering*

Azaki:*Laugh's and shouts with cheers.But then scream once she realize that she was falling* AHHHHHHH!!!!!

~~~

Birds:*Chirp,chrip*

The sun shone over Azaki,who lied down deep within the well in a crooked position.

Azaki:*Moan and sits up.She then looked up through the well at the sun.Then put a hand on her forehead and stands up* Mom? *Gasp* Mom!

Azaki ran to the wall of the well and shouts her mother name.But when no one came she started climbing it,but ended up falling on her butt.

Azaki:*Looks around the well for something useful to lift her up.Then gasped in fear and jump thinking the well would awaken agian and that scary devil girl would pop up.But after several seconds,no scary girl poped up and the well did'nt start talking.Let out a sigh of relief.*

Azaki:*Mummer's* Now how am I suppose to get out of here?

She looks around the well agian (not in fear this time) and gasped when she saw a trail of green vine's going up the wall of the well to the outside.

~~~

Azaki:*Climbs the last vine and throw herself out the well and land on the ground with her eye's closed*

Bird's:*Chirp,chirp,chirp*

Azaki:*Opens eye's and let out a sigh of relief.*

Azaki looked around her,happy to finally be out of that disgusting well and so happy to finally get rid of the evil girl.OR WAS SHE A GIRL?

Azaki lifted herself of the ground and streatched out her arms with a large yawn.

Azaki:Mom! *She starts running the field,then stops and scream.*

Azaki started looking around her freaked out.She realized that she was'nt in her family shrine
but outside! She could hear the birds chirping high in the tree's and the sun glitzening over her face.Panic,Azaki started running area,pass a couple of tree's.

Azaki:Mom! Sota! Gramps!!

No one answered,the sound you could've heard was the calming sound of the birds.Azaki could feel her heart rate raising.Where was she? The only thing she could've see was tree's,tree's,and even more tree's! But then,idea soon came to mind.Turning around Azaki ran back towards the well.

Azaki:*Came to a stop in front of the well.Then put her hands down on top its gaps* If I came through the well,then I could get back out of it.Right? *Balled her hands up in fist's* I'll give it a try!

Azaki:*Started to lift one foot over the well,but then stoped*

The sun casted over Azaki's face,causing her to schrient and put one arm over her fore head and look in the direction of the sun.And gasped once she saw a tree with a body pinned to it.

Putting her foot back on the ground,Azaki started walking towards the direction of the tree.

Azaki:*Appoarched the tree* Huh?

Right before was a boy.A handsome boy.Who was deligently pinned to a tree.Then Azaki gasped once she realized what he was pinned with.Then ran up to him.

Azaki:An arrow? How did that get there?(She thought that part).I'll just have to get it out.

Grabing one of the vine's on the tree's,Azaki started to climb it.Foot by foot,then screamed a little when one of the vine's poped.

Azaki:Woah *grabed on to the boys shirt*

Once she was face to face with the boy,Azaki could'nt help but catch her breath.He was so handsome that it was almost uncomprehensible.His hair was dark and long that it blowed in the smooth breeze that had passed by,his face was also heart shaped,and Azaki could'nt help but pinch his cheek's.

Azaki:Aww...He's so CUTE.

While pinching his cheeks Azaki looked up,then gasped.The boy...the handsome boy... on top his head...were...

Azaki:DOG EAR'S!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Phew thats a releaver!
But I hope you liked! And this story is'nt a story like all the other stories on Mibba.Its somehow like a Manga,wich some of you know about,for those of you who don't LOOK IT UP! But this story is just to enjoy and read for fun.So I'm not expecting any comments.