The Secret Jewel Shard

Lady Ketzune

Azaki:DOG EARS!!

Just looking at the boys ears,made Azaki even MORE curious! Making her wonder some things that are quite inhibat.Like how the boy got pinned to a tree with an arrow through his haert?And how he ended up with DOG EARS?Or was he born like that? There were so many possibilty that Azaki could'nt seem to figure out the right one.But then agian,the his ears were cute.I mean LOOK at them! They looked like something any one would want to lay a finger on.By their bueatiful color--wich were white---and how they stuck up into the air so angelically.

Azaki:*Extand her hands out towards the boys ears* I guess he would'nt mind if I TOUCHED them.

Smiling Azaki looked around her,to try and make sure no one was coming or supposedly about to see what she was going to do next.Shrugging Azaki made her move.

Azaki:*Touched the boys ears and gasped* Wooow! Their so soft! *Extanded another hand and touched the boys ears,continuing to gasp of his softeness.She could'nt quite playing with them,twitching them up at every cilinder,and stretching them out wide.*

~~~

The villigers watched Azaki behind the bushes,watching as the demon toyed around with the demon Yasha.Playing with his ears,and toying with them at every inch.They were happy to out there and attack the demon,Yasha's soul mate.Their torches were already lit,and their nets were ready for the pray.

Villiger one:*Whisper*Where is lady Ketzune? *Glances at the villiger next to him*

Villiger two:*Shrugg* Back in the villiage.But she told us to go with the process.
~~~

Azaki moved around the boys body,from right to left and left to right.Just playing with his wierd dogggy dog ears and laughing at the same time.

Azaki:*Mummble's* I just love their color.They look so cute on him.

And yet,the way the boys eye's were shut,made her want to pinch his cheeks.He looked like a sleeping beauty! XD Not that he was a girl in any way.But when she looked down his body
she had to stop playing with his ears,and just realize what he was wearing.The boy was wearing the strangest clothe's she have ever seen.She don't think anyone in Japan would wear anything as hedious as what he was wearing.If people ever saw him wearing what he was wearing now,they would've gagged...the boy was wearing black pants that were sort of baggy,a black shirt with long black sleeve's,and underneath that,she could see another shirt that was white.His clothe's looked old,like mordern time's old.Wich is really contradenstall.

Azaki:How could he wear something--- *Stops talking and looked behind her.*

A ruffeling noise sounded from the bush behind Azaki.A very content noise.But nothing happened,nothing emerged from bush.So assuming that it was just the wind,Azaki went back to playing around the pinned boy.

Bush:*Make noise agian*

Azaki:*Stops once more* Huh?

And thats when she screamed,because a group of hollering people came running out of the bush! Holding torches and rake's!

Azaki fell of the boy.Landing roughly on her butt.

Azaki:*Put a hand on her forehead* Ow.

Villiger one:FREEZ DEMON!!

Azaki:*Looks at the people with confusion,then gasp once she saw a big net,flying her way.*

~~~

The man threw Azaki roughly on ground.With her arms and legs tied up.Azaki looked around her,all over her were houses,no,not houses but hays,with people standing outside of them watching her.Each mummbleing to cloesest person that was next to them.And also looking at her quizzically.All Azaki could've heard from their mummble's,were the word "demon."

Azaki rolled her eye's.She was'nt a demon,they only existed in books and movie's.Not in real life.Plus if she were a demon,she would've looked terribly awful.Her hair color would've been diffrent,instead of black it would've been blue or whatever,and also,she would've known.So they can't call her demon.Unless they was one.Yet what Azaki noticed,is that,the people gathered around her were waring diffrent clothe's from her's,just like the boy pinned to the tree were dressed diffrent.The womens were waring a sorta of skirt that wrapped around their legs,their shirts were also diffrent,and what Azaki also noticed is that all the people were sandels with clothing...

The mens that threw Azaki to the ground stood in front of her.With their torches outstretched and growling at her,in way a dog would growl at a victim.One of the men,looked at his partner and whispered to him.

Villiger one:Do you think she's a demon?

Villiger two:She has to be,I mean the way she's dressed pretty much give's away everything.

Villiger one:*Nodd's*

Villiger one:Don't she looks like the priestess Azumi?

Villiger two:*Look at Azaki closely,then gasp* Yes,thy girl really look like her.

Azaki could hear the two men talking about her.She wanted to yell at them and say that she were'nt a demon.But when they said she looked like Azumi Azaki could'nt help but wonder who that was.

Azaki:*Shouts so that everyone could hear her* You know! I'm really not a demon! And would appreciate it if you let me go!

People around her screamed a little and back up.She actually heard one of them say,"it talks."

The mens in front of her moved their weapons closer,but Azaki could tell that they were quivering with fear.There was no need to be afriad of her.What could she possibly do to stupid people.

Villiger one:Shut up demon.W-we will decide what you are! U-u-u-unless you want your thoart slid open!

Azaki:*Rolled her eye's* for the last time! I'm not a demon! Now can you untie me.These knots are becoming too tight.

The mens all looked at each other.Then looked back at her,moving their heads from side to side as if they did'nt understand what she just said.

Azaki:Ugh.

She wanted to shout at the fools before her.But was cut of when someone,within the group of men,shouted from the back.

Person:MAKE WAY FOR LADY KETZUNE!!

The men infront of her started to depart in silence.And Azaki watched as an old women walked in front of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow thats a reliver! The next Chpt.would be called,"The History Of Yasha!."

And you know what would be cool.I was thinkin about doing preview's for each of my chpt.'s! You know like how you like watch the anime's on t.v. or online.I think that would be pretty cool! What do you think? XDD

>>Too much? XD
Guess not!
lol