Status: still writing this(:

Let's Get This Party Started

Ten. Like Hen, but Ten.

Alex’s Point of View:
“Wake up bitch.” I said to Jack, who was contently nestled over my side. I didn’t care, and I didn’t want to move myself, but I had to pee so fucking badly by now.
“hmmp.” Jack said, Damnit.
“Jack, get the fuck up before I piss on you, I have to pee so bad.”
“Fine, hurry up. I want my snuggle buddy back.” He said, moving off of my body.
I ran straight to my bathroom, and sighed when I finally got to pee after twenty minutes of holding it in.
“Issaboutime.” Jack mumbled, “Get your ass back in here.”
I chuckled, and climbed back into my bed with the boy who kept me smiling all the time.
About another fifteen minutes passed .
“Jack, you know we gotta get up sometime, besides, I’m hungry and fuck. You get two minutes.”
“I hate you, can’t we just sleep forever.”
“If you supply me with food, water, hygiene, and a bathroom in one bed, then yes.”
“I’m gonna work on that..” he said getting up, I couldn’t help but laugh.
“Alright hot shot, what do you want from breakfast? We can cook, more like have cereal, or go out?” I said, kissing his cheek.
“Let’s go out, how about ihop?”
“iHop sucks asshole, but alright, I’ll put it up with it, for you, my dearest. Get ready, and then we shall head out.”
“Thanks, babe.”
~~~~~
“That was shit.”
“What are you talking about, you ate your whole meal?”
I smiled, and turned forward, back to the road.
“Your so full of bullshit, Alexander.”
“It sound’s weird for you to say my full name, because yours is Jack.”
“So, yours is fun, Alexander.”
I quickly kissed him on the cheek. “Whatever.”
He smiled, and then looked at me seriously.
“So, where do we stand?”
“What do you mean?”
“What are we exactly?”
“Oh. Well, what do you want to be?”
“I don’t know.”
“Uhm, well, Jack, will you be my boyfriend?”
“I-.”
Shit, sorry, man. Damn, I take it back, if you don’t wanna go out, I totally understand, we can just, like take it slow, we just got started, and I don’t want to fuck it-.”
He kissed me on the lips.
“Of course, and I was going to say I’d love to.”
“Oh.” I smiled a little, he made me so happy.
“So what should we do about school? Be honest, or keep it to ourselves?” Jack asked.
“Well, we can figure that out, but we have plenty of time right now.”
“School starts on Monday.”
“Yeah, I know.” I smiled.
~~~~~
Later on, I dropped Jack off and went home. I had a great day, after breakfast we decided to go movie hopping, we got through four movies, but settled on the last one, because it was fairly good. Then we went out for lunch, at McDonalds, because they had little power rangers as the toys, and Jack really wanted one, so we did that, and got some ice cream.
After, we went to the park, and got some ice cream from the ice cream man who worked there, we swear he sold drugs as a side job though..
I had a fun day, and even though it was just official that we were dating, and he was my boyfriend, I already knew I loved him. I still had Sunday, and I know I’d see him, I would tell him tomorrow, I thought.
~~~~~~
“Ah, gosh. That was such a fun ass time, Alex.” Jack said.
“I’m glad you had fun, Jack. I did too.” I replied.
He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my head.
“Gosh, what’s not to love about Alex Gaskarth?” I felt his smile. I knew I was going to tell him.
“Look Jack,” I said pulling away, but holding his hands in mine. “Your one of the best people who have ever entered in my life, and I feel like I can be myself around you, and dating you has been so amazing, and I mean, when Steph left, you were there, I never knew it’d turn out like this. But it did, and well, I never regret a thing. And, well, if you don’t feel the same, I think I’m okay with it, but I have to tell you Jack. I’m in love with you, and I gotta say it. I love you Jack.”
After I said that, I put my head down and it was a few moments before anything was said.
“I- I love you too, Lex.
“You-You do?”
“Of course, I think I already almost told you the other night, I don’t think I was even awake, but I remember, I caught myself though, because if you didn’t feel the same way, I knew I would’ve messed it up.” He blushed.
“Well, cant say I’m not relieved.” I said, hugging him.
“Me too, Lex. Me too.” He kissed me my lips, and I felt like I was flying.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this chapter a lot. It feels too much like a filler? I don't know.. Comment, please, I want input.. Thanks for reading <3 :D Eggrolls. Wait, what?