Status: still writing this(:

Let's Get This Party Started

eighteeeeeeeeen. :)

Jack’s Point of View:
Telling Alex I wasn’t ready to be with him again was probably the hardest thing I’d ever done. I loved him, and it took everything I had to not kiss him full on the lips, and take him back.
When the bus driver announced the next stop and Alex went up to the bathroom, I figured I’d get off at this stop. Sure, it wasn’t Baltimore, but I couldn't be by Alex for a moment longer, it angered me that I was the cause of his pain, and I was disgusted with myself, to see him cry, and break his heart, probably for the second time. I caused him too much pain, and I couldn't take it, it’d probably be better anyways.
I quickly wrote a note to him, and grabbed my belongings. On my way up I heard Alex from inside the bathroom slam his fist up against something, making me frown.
“Thanks for the ride, sir.”
“No problem, have a great day.”
“I wish,” I smiled sadly, “You too.”
I got off the bus and went to the closest coffee shop, and went up to the counter.
I felt water in my eyes and I thought about Alex’s face when he got out of the bathroom, realizing I’d left.
“Can I please have a medium French Vanilla coffee?”
“Sure Thing!” The perky coffee girl smiled and I paid her the money.
I went to a table and sat down, and I felt just plain sad. At first I tried blaming his aunt, but I mean, I’m just as much to blame as she was.
The girl soon brought over my coffee and the door rang at that moment.
“Hi There! Welcome to Ricky’s Coffee!”
I didn’t hear anything, but the girl smiled again, so I figured they smiled. At least they could smile.
I sat with my back to the shop, because I really didn’t feel like seeing anyone. I was moping, and just being a dick.
If I could take back what I said to Alex I probably would, but at the same time I wasn’t sure.
My phone suddenly buzzed.
It was from Alex.
From: Lex<3
Hey, you okay?
To: Lex<3
Huh?
From: Lex<3
Are you alright?
To: Lex<3
What do you mean? I guess not, but I don’t know.
From: Lex<3
Well, I’m going to be completely up front. Do you want me to stay away from you or?
To: Lex<3
Honestly, Lex. I regret what I said, but I guess it’s too late now. Love You.
From: Lex<3
So, can I get my hopes up then?
I thought about this for a second, and it took this to realize that I loved him, and I wanted him in my life, forever.
To: Lex<3
Yes. :)
“I love you.” I heard a voice behind me.
“What?” I turned around to see Alex. He’d be sitting behind me the whole time.
“When did you..?”
“You were getting your coffee, I’m surprised you didn’t notice me.”
“Oh.”
I got up and pulled him into a hug, and I felt like I never wanted to let him go.
“I missed you.” He said in my shirt.
“I missed you too.”
I pulled him back, and tears were in both our eyes.
“Let’s go home.” He smiled.
“The bus, though.”
“Eh, I convinced him to wait up for ten minutes.” He grinned.
I chuckled a little, and we ran to the bus, and the man smiled at me.
“Has it turned into a great day yet?”
“Yes.” I beamed at him, things were great today.
We walked on the bus together, and we rode the rest of the way home together. He rested his head on my shoulder, and fell asleep. I looked at him and he looked so innocent and vulnerable, and he looked like he was so happy, and I couldn't believe I almost let him go.
Once we got into Baltimore I woke him up and we got off.
“To Your Mom’s.”
“I don’t want to live there anymore..” he said, frowning slightly.
“Why?”
“Because of my dad.”
“Lex, what about your mom?”
“I don’t know, can I live with you?”
I chuckled, “We’ll talk about it.”
We finally got to his moms and he walked in and she was in the kitchen.
“Hi mom, where’s dad?”
“He’s staying with your Aunt.”
“When’s he coming home?” I said with a tint of disgust in my voice.
“Well hun, he isn’t.”
“Why?”
“We’ve been arguing a lot, and now him and your aunt are being pretty much assholes, and I’m not staying with a man who doesn’t accept his own son, so I told him he needs to move out, sadly he was more than happy to.”
“Oh, well I’ll be honest mom, I’m kinda glad.”
“Me too sweetheart, more relieved.”
“Guess you won’t need to move in with me.” I turned to him.
“Nope.” He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it.. :) Ending kinda sucks.. hahah.