Status: still writing this(:

Let's Get This Party Started

Chapter Two(:

I woke up in Saturday morning and I went downstairs, smelling my mom’s cooking. My mom and dad were sitting at the table. My dad reading was the paper, drinking black coffee, while my mom was cooking over the stove.
“Morning, I’m just going to head out today, not really hungry.” I said to whoever was listening.
“Alright”, my dad answered. “Come home around 6:00. We want to have a family dinner; your aunt is coming over.”
“Okay, see you then.” I was out the door. I didn’t know exactly what I was going to do. I could hang out with Stephanie? She would be mad at me though. Oh well, better to hear it now. So I texted her.
-Hey, want to do something today? We can go to lunch, or see a movie?-
She replied back almost immediately.
-Sure, bc we need 2 talk. Pick me up in 30.-
-K, see you then.-
I hope she wasn’t pissed off, because I really didn’t feel like dealing with her today. I went to get her favorite food, Panda Express’s Orange Chicken, and myself some beef and broccoli, and headed to her house to take her to the park for a picnic. Romantic, and she wouldn’t be able to be mad at me for being so thoughtful.
Around 11:00, I picked her up.
“Hey sweetie, sorry I left last night, I wasn’t feeling really well, and I didn’t want you to have to leave.”
“Don’t lie to me, I know you didn’t want to go in the first place.” She said smiling, “Besides, Jack took me home, so it was fine.”
“Yeah, I ran into him and he told me he would.”
“Well thanks for thinking of me, let’s go eat though, I’m starving!”
I was really glad she didn’t get mad at me. I loved her for that. She wasn’t annoying, bitchy, clingy, or nagging me all the time. Sure, she had her moments where I would be a little mad. I couldn’t be mad for long though.
“Alex, I need to talk to you about something.” Her voice sounded serious.
Was she going to break up with me?
“Yeah, sure, what’s up?”
“Well, my dad got a job promotion in Denver this weekend. It’s a good job, and I don’t really want to go, but you know my parents, and they seem really happy about it all. I don’t want to bring them down, and it would be cool to live in another state. I just don’t like leaving you. It’s too hard to have a long distance relationship though.” She said. She looked like she was on the verge of tears.
“Gosh, Steph, I don’t know what to say. I’ll awfully miss you. I mean, this has been the best relationship I’ve had, but this is a good opportunity for your family, and I think it’s great. Honest.”
“It’ll be fun, I know it will, I just wish we could stay together. I’ll keep in touch with you for sure, but I don’t think that we can stay together.”
I had to agree with her. It was hard to keep a relationship with someone in a different part of Maryland, let alone Colorado.
“When are you leaving?”
“Tomorrow night, so I’m actually really glad we hung out today, and I feel awful about last night. I knew, and I should’ve spent more time with you, but I didn’t, and I’m sorry.”
“It’s cool. Let’s just spend the rest of this time together, and make it worth it.” I said, meaning it.
“Okay.” She said, and she kissed me on the cheek.
~~~~
Later that night, around 5:30, I dropped her off, kissing her. After, I headed home, greeted by a usual car. My aunt must be here already.
As I opened the door she immediately hugged me and kissed me on the cheek several times.
“Hey, Aunt Angie.” I said, I was pretty bummed out about today to be super happy.
“How’s my little man?”
“He’s pretty good.” I replied.
After about five minutes of conversation, my mom interrupted and said it was time for dinner.
I wasn’t very hungry at all. I couldn’t stop thinking about how my girlfriend of two years would be gone tomorrow. I excused myself right after my aunt left and went to bed, making sure to tell Stephanie I loved her before I went to bed. Almost immediately afterwards, I fell asleep. I began dreaming again. It was the same boy. Same brown eyes, same mystery. It felt painful to dream about for the curiosity of not knowing who he was.. But he seemed just so familiar..
♠ ♠ ♠
Yokaz. This one is a bit longerr. Like a page on word longer. So yah. Uhmm...comment? Yea. I'm kind of awkward writing these. Hope you like it. Check me out on twitter, but im not going to give u my name, bc i want to be difficult. <3 <3 <3 btw Those hearts will be routinely. i like making them their fun to make. so yeah. DEAL WID IT. <3 <3 <3
Lol Twitter is AllTimeLowMCR