Status: still writing this(:

Let's Get This Party Started

tWENTY oNE :)

Alex's Thoughts:

So my mom was getting married kinda soon, well the wedding wasn't going to be for another two months since Josh wasn't going to be in town for business, but still, it's not even been a year, it seemed like he rushed things. My mom was happy though, so I was happy.

They also decided they weren't having a big wedding at all. It was going to be small, and simple. The guest list included:

Myself
Jack
Jack's Parents, considering they'd gotten to be pretty close in the past few months.
Her Parents
Josh's Parents
Josh's sister, Layla, and her family
My mom's friend, Beth, who had been her best friend since grade school.

So in all about 15 people, give or take a few. She was having it in a small wedding. Not because we didn't have the money, but she didn't need a big wedding, she was never into big weddings.

"Hey Alex, are you sure your okay with this?" My mom asked me one day while it was just us two sitting at the kitchen table.

"Yeah, ma. If your happy, I'm happy." I smilied.

Lately, my mom had been asking me this alot. I was okay with it. I mean, yeah they were rushing it a little, but if this is what she wanted, it was alright with me. I like him a whole lot more than my dad, he was just a little bitch.

After my mom kicked him out he tried calling a few times, and even tried to scedule something with me so we could 'talk this out'. There was nothing to talk about, and if he tried pulling some bullshit saying I realized that I accept you, and I want to come home.

What he did was unacceptable, and I'm not going to forgive him enough to let him come home, no way.

I wasn't a total jackass though, I let him talk over the phone, and he tried apologize and I told him I understood. That's all I'd give him though.

"Alex, will you?"

"Oh. Sorry, what mom?"

"Will you run to the store and grab some milk, pancake mix, and syrup?"

"Uh, sure."

"Thanks sweetie, see you in a bit."

I walked outside and got in my car and started driving to the store, thinkning about Jack and I.
Lately, everything has been perfect. We'd gone from a great couple, to well the ideal couple. We weren't afraid of being affectionate in public, even though we knew a lot of people would see us.

Most people would awh, and even some would come up and tell us about how perfect we were. Some people would look like they just say a dog shit in someone's mouth and they happily ate it. Whichever it was, we didn't really care.

Jack was the perfect boyfriend too. He was there for me, he loved me, and he never annoyed me. He wasn't the clingy type. If something was pissing me off that day, he'd keep his distance, or leave me alone for the day, but there were some days when I'd be upset about something and I'd say I wanted my space, but somehow Jack knew I was bullshitting everyone, and would bug me until I told hiim what's up. He knew me better than my mom, and I loved that.

I also thought about Stephanie. It was a long time since I'd thought about her. I remembered the times we'd spent together. We were always together. I couldn't forget about her. She was amazing when it came to the bass, she was funny, and she was stunning.

We'd always gotten comments on how we were the perfect couple. I'd believed it too. We were. We'd barely ever fight, and when we did it was petty. The only time we'd really ever fought was when we got wasted at a party, and some douche Kent McClearly tried to get in her pants. I knew it wasn't her fault, but we were wasted. It didn't last very long anyways.

I wondered where we would be if she didn't move or if I'd never met Jack. I mean, I love Stephanie, still, but Jack is my world and I don't know where I'd be without him.

I was also kind of curious. How long did Jack and Steph know each other, because at the party they'd seemed close.. From what I'd seen, of couse. I wondered where all three of us would be. Friends? I wish I could've had the chance to find out.

My friends say I should act my age, what's my age again? Blink's What's My Age Again started streaming through my phone, and it was a customized ringtone, Stephanies. Ironic

Hello?

Hey Alex, it's Steph!

Hey, how are you?

Good! Pretty Good! How 'bout you?

Great! Things are going pretty smoothly over here!

That's great! Also, I have to talk to you! I have some great news!

You'd gotten that scholorship you wanted?

Stephanie told me before she left that she would apply to get a scholorship to Harvard to become a lawyer, because her uncle Ellis was a lawyer, but died of a heart attack, and she'd always looked up to him.

I'm not sure yet, but that's not the news!

Alright, well, what is it?

I'm coming back to Baltimore!

What? For how long?

What....?

For Good! Ahh! I'm so excited to see you and everyone again! I miss you guys so much! And now we can be together, of course if you still want to, but gosh I can't believe how much I miss you guys!

WHAT?

We've missed you too.. When are you coming home?

Next Sunday, one week!

Oh, that's great! See you then!

Alright! Bye Lex, Love You!

Oh Boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
The ending did not turn out like I wanted it to.... Also, sorry for delay! It's been awhile. Sorry bout dat. I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter and tell me what you think will happen! I'll pick the most commented answers and work off that! <3
So if you want to have a part in what happens next chapter, comment!

Thank youu<3 and Also here's a picture of Steph. I would do the whole link thing but my mom is getting mad because I'm doing this instead of dishes.. Sooo. Here you go :) haha

http://i54.tinypic.com/mtrw2a.jpg