Status: still writing this(:

Let's Get This Party Started

Tw3nty F0uR

Alex's Thoughts:

I'm still with Stephanie, yes. We're happy on the outside, but on the inside I'm miserable without jack.  I couldn't admit that though.  

"Hey, Alex. You seem extra quiet today.. What's up?"

"Nothing."

"Bullshit. Seriously, Lex. You can talk to me."

"No really, I'm fine." 

"Alright.. Well when you're ready to talk I'm here, Kay?"

"Kay." I leaned down and kissed her cheek. "So what do you want to do today?"

"Uhm.. Well i don't care, but tonight is Jack's moving away party so I kinda wanna go to that.."

"Jack Barakat?" I asked with panic in my voice. 

"Yeah, it sucks. Are you going?"

"Yeah. Sure. But I gotta go do something I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Sure, bye honey."

I almost ran to my car and drove about ten miles over the speed limit going to reach Jack's house. When I finally got there I saw his car in the driveway and went up to his door and began to knock loudly until overly-tired looking jack answered the door. 

"Alex, what--?"

"Come on." I said angrily grabbing his hand and leading him to his room and shut the door. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked. 

"You're moving?"

"Yeah."

"How long have you known?"

"bout two weeks?"

"AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME?" I shouted. 

"I didn't think you'd care."

That hurt. "You.. Didn't think I'd care?"

"No.. I--." I cut him of by wrapping my arms around him. I was silently crying but hell, I didn't give a shit. 

We stayed like this for another minute or so and he eventually spoke up. "Alex, I'm so sorry. I didn't think you'd care."

"I still love you, you bastard. Of course I care."

"You.. still love me?"

"Well, yeah." 

A big smile came across his fve and he kissed me on the lips. 

"I love you too."

We stayed together for the rest of the afternoon when Steph called. 

"Yeah, Steph. I'm at Jack's. He wanted help setting up. Just meet me here, okay?"

"Alright. Love you too. Bye."

"Do you have to move?" I asked Jack once I got off the phone. 

"Yes." we ended the conversation after that because someone rang the doorbell. 

"Time to party." he said. 

And that was that. We partied. I stuck by Steph most of the time, but it was sad to see Jack at his last night. He'd yet to tell me where he was moving, but I also didn't ask. 

"Alex, my mom wants me home, can we go or..?"

"Yeah, sure." I replied with sadness in my voice, but I don't think she noticed. 

"Okay. I said bye to Jack, but if you want to I'll be in the car."

"Alright."

I walked around and I found Jack by the punch bowl laughing and I couldn't bring him down so I looked at him for a moment when he caught my gaze I nodded with a sad smile and walked out the door. And that was that. 
♠ ♠ ♠
God I'm so sorry for a such a short chapter but I have a dentist appointment so yeh. Haha. Also, I'm thinking about wrapping the story up in the next two chapters, but if you would like a sequel I'll write one. So tell me.. Sequel? Please comment if you want one...!