Status: still writing this(:

Let's Get This Party Started

chapter vingt-six.

Alex’s Point of View:

“Then come with me, Alex.” Jack said, and my eyes widenend.

“Jack, I can’t.” I stuttered, regretting the words the moment they came out of my mouth.

“And why the hell not? If you love me like you say you do it shouldn’t be a problem.” Jack said, frustrated.

“I do love you, but what about my parents? My school? And what about--?”

“Steph, is that what you were going to say?” He spat.

“No, asshole,” I said, myself getting angry. “Not every goddamn thing is about Stephanie okay? None of this is about her!”

“She broke us up..” He mumbled.

“No Jack, we broke us up. By jumping to conclusions, and acting like kids about everything.”

“Okay, I’m sorry, Alex. I just, I mean I want to be with you. I know we’re young, but it feels right. I want you to come with me, please.” He was almost pleading with me.

“Jack, no. I cannot leave. My mom would never let me.”

“Then we won’t go with my parents! Let’s run away together! Start a life, a band, something!”

I really wanted to jump in the car with Jack right then and there, and just leave. Go where ever life took us, because frankly it wouldn’t matter, considering it’d be Jack and I and everything would be fine.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered. I hugged him tightly, but didn’t dare try and kiss him . I began to walk to the car where Steph was waiting for me. I looked back, and Jack was staring at me, and even though it was dark, with the help on the moon I saw his face. It was so awful to see him so upset, but I couldn’t just leave my life, as much as I’d want to for Jack.

Once I reached the car, I got into the driver’s seat, and Steph was looking at me strangely.

“You’ve been crying.” She said softly.

I shook my head. “I’m fine. Jack and I were just really close.” I mumbled.

“Okay, honestly Alex, I’m sick of you keeping me in the dark. I’m not a dumbass, okay? I know you and Jack were a thing. I’ve known it since the first week I was back. About 75 people have told me, and eventually they figured out I knew. I fucking know okay, but I was waiting for you to tell me!

Did I break you up, because, you understand that if you wouldn’t have been a pussy about it, I would have backed down, or at least understood. Why would I want to be that cady ass girlfriend who would be a bitch about it? I’m not! Is that what you thought I’d act like?”

I wasn’t sure what to say actually. She looked at him pissed off, but understanding at the same time.

“Now go get him, Alex. It’s what you want.”

I looked at her to make sure it was alright, and then jumped out of the car, running back to Jack’s house. I ran into the house, but after searching everywhere, I couldn’t find him soI checked the back.

He was sitting on a hammock we’d spent many moments together on. He’d been crying. I walked up to him slowly and as quiet as I could, but he heard me and looked up.

“What?” He asked.

“Steph knew about us, but she wanted me to tell her. She wants us to be together.” I spoke quietly.

“So?”

“So, then let’s be together.”

He looked up at me, but his expression didn’t change much.

“Why wasn’t it this easy ten minutes ago?”

“I don’t know.”

“I do. It’s because Stephanie said so. You’ve always relied on her.”

“You know Jack, fuck you. Okay. I fucking love you. Let’s run away. Tonight, let’s go.”

“I thought you couldn’t run away? That you have too much to stay for.”

“Your my everything, and yes it took my ex-girlfriend to realize this, but I don’t care. I’m making a decision, let’s run away together, Jack. I can’t say it enough.”

“I don’t know, Alex...” He trailed off.

“I do know. Get your shit together and meet me in front of my house at three in the morning.” I gave him hard kiss on the lips, and walked away. If he loved me, he’d be there. If not, I guess that was our goodbye.

As I walked to the car, I smiled to myself. I’d took control, and I was proud, but I was also worried. What if Jack didn’t end up showing up? Did that mean he doesn’t care about me? I really wasn’t sure.

“So..?” Stephanie asked when I got into the car.

“I don’t know. I told him to meet me at my house at three and we’d run away together.”

“That’s so sweet!” She squealed, causing me to laugh.

“Yeah, if he shows...” I mumbled.

“Don’t worry, Alex. He’s going to show. I know he will.”

I hoped she was right..

I got home and packed everything I’d want, including my guitar. I waited for three to come around, but it took longer than I’d expected. It was about two thirty so I decided to go wait on the porch, and strum my guitar lightly.

“I’m going to break down these walls.. I built around myself.” I began singing. I don’t know why I didn’t do this earlier. Music makes time go by so fast, and before I knew it was three. Still no Jack. I began to think he wouldn’t show, considering the time was 3:15, but as I was about to go
inside a car came down the street slowing down at my house. Jack.

A bright smile lit up on my face as I walked to the car, throwing my stuff in the car. Jack met me around the side of the car, and kissed me lovingly.

“I am so sorry I’m so late. I lost track of fucking time, then I got nervous, and oh god. I love you Alex.”

“It’s fine. I knew you’d come. Ready to start a journey together?”

“Absolutely.”
♠ ♠ ♠
READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE!

I AM SO SORRY OMG OMG OMG EKEJSHFDRE. okay. i have like been writing one shots a lot lately, and doing my other stories and totally neglected this one.. kwejrhdfkj im sorry fgjdhj. okay. anyways this is the second to last chapter.. I will have a sequel tho!!! if you comment a lot it'll make me want to update faster. I would have update sooner, but with school and all just ughh ortjehfd

Also if you're into The Maine, you should check out my story, We've Got Only One Chance To Get It Right.. Let me know what you think, that'd mean a lot!!

OKAY. AND LASTLY.. I am going to update this weekend, I promise you guys!! The sequel will be posted then. :)