Status: still writing this(:

Let's Get This Party Started

Chapter FOUR.

Alex’s POV:
It had been about two weeks since Stephanie moved, and Jack and I already began to hang out every day. We would do anything from hang out at our houses, to hanging out at malls, and sometimes we would go to the skate park to watch Zack, one of my closest friends, skate. We sometimes hung out with one of Jack’s really cool friends, Rian. We all four became super close. Mainly, it was just Jack and I though. I liked hanging out with only him, the feeling seemed neutral. He was really cool about a lot, and he was there when Steph left. I was glad to have someone as cool and outgoing as Jack as friend. He really made me laugh. There was also something about him… Thinking about Jack made me smile, it was more of a tired smile though, and so I thought a little longer, and fell asleep right away.
I had a dream, the same as before. Except, this dream was the same as before. It was about the same boy, but things were different this time. The boy was behind me, so I couldn’t see his face. I could feel his eyes on me though, and it was around a crowd? I couldn’t tell where we were, but I tried to keep my cool by walking away, but he was following me still.. I then moved into this ice cream shop, in hopes to avoid him. It was quite dark in there, and I could only see smudges of people. I quickly got into a booth in the far back trying to be unseen. As I thought I was safe, the boy came into the booth, sitting across from me. I couldn’t see anything. I couldn’t see his hear, his body; I could only see his eyes. His dark brown, gorgeous eyes. I no longer felt scared, but memorized. His eyes were staring into mine, and they felt comforting, like the fear that I had only moments ago were gone. It was all gone. I felt like I was in a trance, that I couldn’t tear my eyes away from his. I couldn’t understand this feeling. I starting stirring around in my sheets and the image went blurry and I woke up in my bed from the sound of my phone vibrating from a new text. It was from Jack.
-Hey Man, are we still hanging out today? If so, McD’s? Lunch? I can pick you up around 11.-
I checked my alarm clock, shit it was already 10:34.
-Sure, send me a text when you leave, I’ll wait downstairs.-
I had to quickly get ready. I quickly threw on a pair of light blue jeans, rolled them up a bit, put on a button down flannel shirt, and ran my fingers through my bedhead. It would have to be fine. I couldn’t believe how lucky I had been to meet Jack. Fate almost. If I didn’t go to Halloween party, we wouldn’t have met. I mean, I always had heard of Jack, but we never hung out, so I never really knew him as anything more than a name, and we’ve gone to the same high school for three years. I didn’t even know his last name until that day at the park. That’s when I really saw his face for the first time, because it was dark at the party. I saw how his hair sat, and him in his black skinny jeans, and vans, and his perfectly wrinkled plain dark blue shirt. I also saw his eyes; I’d never seen anything like them. Only in my dreams, and that’s when It dawned on me. He’s the one from my dream. I’ve been dreaming about Jack.
~~~~
Jack’s POV:
I quickly got ready around 10:00, and texted Alex. We were supposed to hang out today, but it was the end of November, so we couldn’t really hang outside since I was too cold. I took a brief shower and threw on my pair of black skinny jeans, well, one of like six pairs. I also grabbed a Graphic Superman shirt, and a black zip up hoodie, zipping it up about half way. I looked in the mirror at my ‘skunk hair’. I was sick of my hair like this, it looked awful. I made a mental thought to myself to dye it all brown this weekend. I was jealous of Alex’s perfect hair. It was the perfect color brown. His dark eyes and his smile. He has a real nice smile. It always seemed genuine. Okay, this was getting weird. No more daydreaming about your best friend. I needed to go pick him up.
-On my way, be there in 5.-
-k-
I got into my car and drove to pick up Alex. I got there right on time. 11:00. I honked my horn slightly and he came outside. He looked good today, but then again, he always looked great. What am I thinking, Jack, your creeping yourself out. Now, you’re talking to yourself? Jack, cut it out. I’m weirding myself out, but I can’t stop. Oh my god, what the fu-.
“Jack! Open the goddamn door!” Alex said, pounding on the window.
“Sorry man!” I shouted through the window glass and unlocked the door.
“It’s cool dude. You looked pretty deep in thought there.” He said, laughing slightly, and grinning. I loved him smiling.
“Alright, to McDonald’s . I’m starving.”
“Me too, let’s go.” I started moving the car and moved forward, turning on the radio, keeping this silence less awkward. I couldn’t believe I was thinking about Alex like that. I’ve only known him for a month and I cant lose him! I had to get those thoughts out of my head, but I didn’t know if I could.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is long, but without both POV’s it would be too short. They will be about this long each time.. I hope this chapter cleared up some questions anyone had about anything.. If you don’t understand something, or have any input please comment! I want to hear opinions! Also, I’m still awkward at writing these author’s whatever.. Yeah. Well, It’ll be a different Jalex type of story, but, I hope it’ll be just as good. Comment, and thanks for reading. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 HEARTz.