Status: still writing this(:

Let's Get This Party Started

Eight, Eight, Eight is great.

Jack’s POV:
-Do u want to c a movie? We cud c one in theaters, or u can come to my house.-
I sent Alex a text to see a movie, because I wanted to hang out with him, give this whole thing a chance. I would call it a relationship, but I don’t know if he wants it to be a relationship or not. I wouldn’t mind it. I like Alex. I really do, everything about him makes me-.
-Sure. Let’s just watch one @ your house, be there in 10-
Yes, I was excited to our movie. I personally had wanted to stay here anyways, but if it made him more comfortable being in a theater, I didn’t care. Whatever made him happy made me happy.
~~~~
About nine minutes later, someone knocked on the door. I quickly got up from the couch and went to answer it. It was, of course, Alex.
“Hey Lex, come on in.” Lex was my new name for him. I thought it was cute, plus, he seemed to like it.
“Hey Jack, what do you wanna watch, or should we see what’s on TV?”
“How about Home Alone?” I said, grinning. Since we became friends I had Alex watch that at least once a weekend. No use in breaking the tradition now.
“Sure man. Let’s see how many lines I have memorized by now.” He said, adding a wink I could die from.
“Alright, sit on the couch and I’ll go get the movie.”
~~~~
After we were about ten minutes into the movie Alex started to lean into me, and snuggle on my shoulder. I briefly looked at him, smiled and kissed the top of his head.
“I’m so happy this whole thing is going on now, Jack.” He said, tiredly.
“Me too, while we’re on the subject, what exactly do you want to call this?”
“Um, well, just a relationship I guess.” He said.
“Alright, whatever makes you happy.”
And we kissed.
It was only the second time we had kissed, but it was also only the third day. This kiss was more passionate. Also, more relaxing knowing that we were both on the same page and comfortable with this whole thing. I had always been nervous about what Alex would think of this whole thing. I guess he liked me too. I was relieved though, because if he didn’t.. That would be bad. I would ruin everything we had. I couldn’t let that happen. My thoughts took me about 30 seconds. They stopped when the kiss stopped.
The kiss was amazing. It was sweet. The taste of Alex lingered on my lips.
“So, what are we going to tell Rian and Zack?”
“I don’t know, we could just tell them, I mean. They’re our best friends. They’ll understand.”
“What about our parents?”
“Well, I don’t know. We’ll figure it out though, Alex. I know we will.” I smiled kissed him on the cheek and turned back to Home Alone, but not before I slipped my hand into his.
~~~~~
Alex’s POV:
I woke up about an hour or so after the movie had ended, remembering the events of this past night. Everything from Jack and I watching Home Alone, to the kiss we shared. I’d kissed people before, but it never felt like this. We had lived in England, where I had met the love of my life, or so I thought, Alison. I always thought kissing her felt right, but it just doesn’t. Not anymore, at least. Jack’s kiss made me feel safe. I already loved him. I planned on telling him too, because it I had a good feeling he loved me back. I just had to wait until the right moment.
I looked over at Jack, sleeping besides me, his hand, still intertwined with mine. I smiled to myself seeing this, and readjusted myself and went back to sleep. I dreamed about Jack. Not the dream I had before, but it was us in a small field. It was closed into a circle, surrounded by a river, but it wasn’t on island. It was only about two feet long in distance. We sat there, holding hands, lying in the field, looking at the sky. It was peaceful. It was a dream I could have forever.
I woke up in the morning to the smell of Jack cooking us… Pancakes. I could smell it clearly, and it made my hungry. I got up and joined him in the kitchen.
“Morning sleepy head. How’d you sleep?” He came over and kissed me slightly on the cheek.
“Great actually, I had a good dream. It was obviously about you and I.” I blushed a little, but I knew he didn’t care, and I didn’t either. It was nice, worth blushing over.
He didn’t say anything, he just smiled and continued working.
“So what should we do for our next..date?” I said. I liked calling it a date. It finally felt right.
“I have an idea. It’s a surprise though.” He said with a smirk.
“Alright, when and what time?”
“Well, how about tomorrow. Be at my house at six, come dressed in things you can get dirty.”
“Alright Jack, but it is only the third date. I don’t know.”
“Ha-Ha, trust me. You’ll have fun.”
I trusted him. I really did, I normally didn’t let anyone in. Not since I was dropped in freshman year by this girl, Lily. She told me she loved me, and I believed her. I loved her. I let her in, I trusted her. Then, she cheated on me. She dropped me flat. I couldn’t fall in love again. It took forever for me to even trust Zack. I didn’t really even trust him fully, only with the small stuff though. With Jack, even though I haven’t known him for long, I trusted him completely. He was different.
“Alright” I said.
“And by the way,” I said, kissing him, “I know I’ll have fun. I always have fun with you.”
I started to get up with Jack pulled me back down on him. He started kissing me passionately. I kissed back. This feeling could not get any better. I was happy. I felt safe. I felt, well, like I was flying.
“Hey Jack. Your parents are sleeping right upstairs. Not now.”
“So does that mean you want to?” He said with a wink.
“Let’s not get ahead of ourselves now, Jacky.”
“Jacky, hmm, works for now. Find something more clever babe. I know you can.”
I grinned. “Give me time, and I can surprise you.”
“You already have, Lex. You already have.” He gently kissed my forehead.
I smiled and pulled Jack into a hug. I wished this hug could last forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter has a lot of talking in it. So I dont know. It's fairly long? Iduuno. baha, feedback please? And thank you cameron liddell; for commenting<3 There's barely any, but I like feedback. Because if I need to do something I wanna knoowww.