Status: still writing this(:

Let's Get This Party Started

Nine. :D

Jack’s POV:
Hanging out with Alex became more of a regular thing. We hung out almost every day, and every weekend, and all day at school. We didn’t have many classes together, but we thank God had lunch together, and we texted all day. They weren’t anything special. Most were just ‘School is so boring.’ ‘You’re so cute.’ Things like that. Never anything like ‘I love you.’ I mean, yeah, I did feel like I was falling in love with Alex at times, but I mean, what if he didn’t feel the same way, or if he did, Didn’t want to go to fast. Whatever the reason, if there is one, I decided not to, not now at least. As I was thinking my phone rang.
Alex.
“Hey Sexy, I kinda wanna tell my parents this weekend, because, if this is going to be a real thing, I want my parents to know, whether they approve or not.” He sounded a bit nervous.
“Well, Alright.” I said confidently. “Just give me a time, and I’ll be over for dinner. Should I wear something nice?”
“Eh, a nice shirt, and jeans is fine. We aren’t going to make a feast out of it, I just want this to be open you know?
“Yeah, it’s cool babe. Give me the details, and I’ll be there.”
“Alright, and Jack?”
“Yeah?”
“Thanks man. I mean, even if you don’t want to, you still agreed to come, and it, well, it means a lot. Honestly.”
“Don’t worry about it. I do want to. We can tell my parents too. How about all of us, tomorrow night then?”
“Your place or mine?”
“Uhm, Mine is fine. Be here around 7ish?”
“Alright, until then, Jack. Bye.”
“Bye Lex.”
~~~~~
Holy Shit was I nervous. Tonight our parents would find out about our relationship and either accept us, or reject us. I was really hoping it was the first one.. I loved my parents, and for them to reject me. I don’t know. What if they both did? What would we do? Would Alex break up with me? Would it be a Romeo and Juliet type of st-.
The doorbell rang.
My stomach felt oddly sick.
“Jack! Get the door, please. I’m finishing up dinner!”
I got up and answered the door, seeing Alex’s face just a nervous, but hidden by an unseasy smile.
“Hi Alex, Mr. and Mrs. Gaskarth!” I said nodding to each of them, while smiling.
“Hi sweetie, where’s your mom? I have got to tell her what Mrs. Scavo said to me today about Tom!”
“Alright, she’s in the kitchen finishing dinner.” I said with a laugh.
“Thanks darling.”
~~~~
“So, wait? She actually told Ms. Vandicamp about her? That’s completely ridiculous!” My mom was into deep conversation with Alex’s mom.
“Yes! I couldn’t believe it myself!”
“Hey mom? Can I interrupt and talk to everyone for a moment?” Alex said. God, I swear, it felt like I just got punched. I was so nervous.
“Yeah sweetie. What’s up?”
“Well it’s about me and Jack.. We’re kind of…well…dating. We like each other.”
The entire room went quite. No one spoke, which was the scariest of all. I didn’t know what was going on. I had to break the silence.
“Look, I understand if you guys aren’t comfortable with this, but I really like Alex, and I-“
“Look boys.” Said Mrs. Gaskarth. “You two are young and living as you like. You boys are also old enough to understand feelings like love, and if you feel it towards each other I can’t hold you back. I will say this though. You two may be gay, but you’re still a couple. I have no objections to your relationship, but it is like any other. You need to be careful with what you two get into.” She smiled.
“Thank you so much mom, what about you dad?” Alex looked hopefully at his father.
“Well son, I can’t say I expected this. What I can say is that I can’t hold you back, and trying to will only ruin our relationship. So yes, I’m okay with this.”
So cool with Alex’s parents, it was mine I was worried about.
“Mom? Dad? What about you two?” I said, giving them each a glance.
“Well, son.” My dad spoke up first. “I think what your doing is different, and that most boys don’t go through high school like this, but I suppose I agree with Peter. I will support you because you are my son, and I love you.”
“Thanks dad. I love you too.” I said, knowing my eyes had begun to form tears. “Mom?”
“Honey, I’ll be honest. I’m kind of disappointed I won’t see grandchildren from you. I love you, though, no matter what choices you make, and whatever paths you choose to take. But as Isobel said. You need to be careful, you’re still teens. My rules with any girlfriend you would’ve brought home do apply to Alex too.”
“Oh mom, thank you so much. I promise you I will, and oh mom, I can always adopt.” I added with a smirk, but it quickly went back to a smile because I was so happy. I could be with Alex, with the acceptation from my parents.
~~~~~
The rest of dinner went by with conversations mostly about us. Then, Alex’s mom agreed to let him spend the night. My mom was a little uneasy about us sleeping in the same room, but I assured her that we didn’t get into that at all.
“This is great man. I am just so glad they took it in a good way. I fucking would’ve died if they hadn’t.” Alex told me.
“Yeah, it is a relief. “ I said, hugging him tightly.
“I’m really tired though, so let’s get some rest. Are we.. uhm.?”
“Sharing a bed?” I asked laughing.
“Well yeah, I mean I can sleep on the floor, it’s fine.”
“Dude, it’s okay. My mom knows and it’s not like I’m going to try and seduce you in your sleep.” I added with a wink.
“Funny. Who says it won’t be the other way around?”
I’ll give him props. Witty.
“We can decide who’s the man in the relationship later, but as of now , I’m tired, and I’m going to bed. Join me if you like.”
I crawled into bed and about two minutes later I felt Alex curl up next to me. It felt right. It felt real.
“Goodnight Jack, I-.” That’s all I heard, I think it was a mumbled, non-conscience thing, but I think he was about to tell me he loved me. That’s when I knew. I for sure loved him back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like it when people reject their kids for being gay, so they're not rejecting them... Well not now at least ;) You'll see. Yeah, I'm a spoiler, even though I didnt do much.. okai. Also, I want to know what you guys thought.. It's a little shortish. I don't know, I think the typicial chapter wil be aboout 1000 words long maybe? Idunno. Anyways. Comment, Subscribe, tell me what you think. Follow me on twitter @AllTimeLowMCR and message me if you need anything.. Also, yes. I Scavo and Vandicamp are Desperate housewive refrences XD Awesome show! <3 <3 <3