Status: AMAZING!!!!!

Bones and Booth Wedding Script

This amazing story I created is about, of course, Bones and Booth's wedding. I created this story because I am inspired by BONES every single day, I LOVE the T.V show and I will never change about that. I know people say NCIS is better than BONES but really a T.V show should touch your soul (that's how I got my username: Bones is my
soul) and thats what BONES does to me every single day. So before you say NCIS is better than BONES, you have to see ALL the BONES episodes before you say that because maybe, just maybe, it will touch your soul just like it touchs mine (not trying to sound like a hippie). Anyway, enough with that mushy stuff, if you know my awesome science teacher Ms. (soon to be Mrs.) Lasse you can also think of my story as her soon to be wedding. Thats another reason why I wrote this story. Also I will write the rest of the script if more people read this, so tell all your friends if they like BONES, to read my story......... so yea.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Hart Hanson for having such an amazing mind! You are frickin amazing!! Keep up on the good work of BONES!! Also thank you Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz, Tamara Taylor, Michaela Conlin, John Francis Daley & TJ Thyne for being amazing actors! You fit your characters perfectly! You guys are also frickin amazing!!! You guys make me laugh, cry, and smile all at once and I can not ask for anymore!! I will keep Bones in my heart ForEva and I will never change about that!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE BONES!! Ugh, I can't say anymore about Bones because it's frickin awesome!! Anyway to all those Bones lovers out there, you frickin rock too! And lastly, Hart Hanson, keep up the good work with Bones and keep on acting actors! PEACE!