Status: AMAZING!!!!!

Bones and Booth Wedding Script

Bones and Booth Wedding: Part 1

Picture this.......... it’s Bones and Booth’s wedding day and they are in separate rooms getting ready.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boys Room

Booth is by himself and is nervously looking in the mirror and fixing and un-fixing his bow tie for the millionth time. “I can do this” (he stares at himself in mirror and gives himself a grin and then yet again un-ties his bow tie). “Why am I so nervous”, he thought, I love her so why am I doubting this.”

Just then his thoughts got interrupted by Hodgins and Sweets as they came flying through the door. “Are you ready yet?!?, asked Hodgins, “Come on man, the girl of your dreams is out there waiting for you” said Hodgins. Hodgins was holding an empty champagne glass and Booth rolled his eyes. Great, thats all I need, a drunk best man........

Sweets could sense something was wrong with Booth so he said “He seems to be in a deep thought about something, look at his frowning brow.”

Then Hodgins gave Sweets a look that made Sweets shut up instantly. At this point Booth was beyond mad. “Stop observing me on my wedding day!!”. Both Hodgins and Sweets looked at each other and very carefully moved out of the room without saying a word. Booth plopped himself on the couch, sighed, and slowly drifted to sleep.

Later Booth was awaked by a familiar voice with a familiar accent. As Booth slowly opened his eyes, a face started to appear in front of him and then it became clear. “It’s Gordon Gordon!”, Booth jumped up from the couch and he was suddenly full of life again. Before Booth could say anything, Dr. Wyatt put his arms around Booth and gave him a huge bear hug. Then he dropped Booth to the ground. “Owwww”, wined Booth. “Sorry”, said Dr Wyatt, “I might have gotten a little excited.” “After I heard the news from Sweets......”. Booth interrupted Dr Wyatt, “You talked to Sweets??”. Now Booth was curious because last time when Sweets and Dr Wyatt talked together it didn’t end very well, it was something about a psychologist cook off...... “Sweets has been telling me you have been very anxious about today, it’s completely understandable” Dr Wyatt said. “I don’t wanna talk about it right now!” Booth exclaimed. “Theres something wrong Booth and I’m not letting you go out there until you tell me.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Girls Room

“Who wants champers?!” Angela asked. She was carrying three glasses of champagne as she entered the room. “Oh yes please” said Cam as she rushed over to help Angela not spill champagne on her dress. “Watch the dress!” Angela yelped. “It’s okay Ange”, Bones said. She was surprisingly relaxed. She turned around to Angela. She looked so beautiful in her full length dress that elegantly fell to the ground as she spun around. Bones smiled at herself. “Wow...........”, Angela was speechless. She had a tear in her eye. “You look so beautiful!”, Angela exclaimed. “Wait, I forgot something.” She ran across the room, dug in her purse and pulled out some lipstick. She ran back over to Brennan. “Here”, said Angela. Brennan stared at Angela then at the lipstick then at Angela again. “What is this?”, asked Brennan confused. Angela rolled her eyes and looked at Cam who was giggling next to her. “Please, sweetie haven’t I told you to act like a girl for once? I think I have and today would be the day to act like one.” Brennan still looked confused. “The lipstick is something new, Dr Brennan”, Cam said. “You still need something old, something borrowed and something blue.........”, Hmmmm.... Cam thought. “I got it!”, Cam exclaimed. Brennan had a blank look on her face. Cam handed Brennan the lipstick, “Here is something that is new.” She grabbed a necklace out of her purse. Here is something borrowed, it’s my mothers old necklace, she left it for me when she died. “And this.......”, Angela looked around the room and then found something that was blue. “And this is your blue”, Angela said. “But Ange, this a blue napkin??”, Brennan looked very puzzled. “Yea, I know sweetie just take it......okay?!”said Angela said. “Okay!”, Brennan chuckled. She stuffed all these things in the cleavage of her dress. “Now all we need is something old........”, Cam thought. “I’ve got it! I have to go for a sec, but I will be right back....” “Cam!!! Wait!! You can’t leave now! We have to leave to go to the church! Brennan is already late!”, Angela shouted to Cam. “I will be back as soon as I can! It’s really important!”, Cam rushed from the room. Both Brennan and Angela looked at each other at the same time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cam ran down the church corridor. She met Dr Wyatt coming out of the boys room. “Camille! How are you doing? Isn’t it a big day?”, Dr Wyatt bellowed. “Ummm yup I guess, is Booth in the room?”. She looked past Dr Wyatt as if she wasn’t listening to him talk. “In deed he is..........”, he didn’t get to finish his sentence because right after he said that she rushed through the door. “Woah!”, Booth was surprised to see Cam rush through the door. “What are you doing here?” he asked. “I need to talk to you now”, Cam rushed. “I think I know what your talking about”, said Booth. “You do?”, Cam turned surprised. “I know me and you went out for a little while back then but now it’s different.......... I love Bones!”, Booth exclaimed. “Oh Seeley! Thats not what I’m here for and don’t flatter yourself. I’m here because I need something from you.” “Oh..........”, Booth felt embarrassed. “So what do you need?” Booth asked patently. “Did Gordon Gordon tell you I was having doubts about getting married?!”. “Woah!?! You are?! Seeley, if you don’t feel right about this marriage you can’t get married.......”. She told Booth to sit down and she then slowly sat down by him and sighed..................
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading my script! Please leave a comment if you like it or not. I will hopefully have enough time to write part 2 so please wait. Also if more people read this I will defiantly add part 2. Thanks.

~Hikaru :p