The Laboratory

The Begining

"Hey Damn idiot. What the Hell are you doing. let me go! What are you going to do with me?! Where are you taking me?!" A brown haired boy shouted.
"Hell! Shut up! Man this kids almost as bad as that Cole kid!" A guard shouted.
Suddenly there was a loud crash, then silence. Skyler looked up and saw the guards dragging the kid away.
"Man bro, he's got it bad! They're taking him straight to the Experimental Chamber," He said to his brother.
"Wow just like Cole. We should let Andrew know as soon as possible. Where is he?"
"Hi Skyler, Harlie. What's up?" Asked a dark green eyed boy.
"Hello Nick. Do you know were Andrew is?" Skyler asked.
"Yes, he got in a fight with a scientist. he was knocked out and sent to The Chamber,"
"Dammit not again. What was the fight about?" Harlie yelled.
" The scientist were going to test Jason to see if he could fly yet by dropping him off this building. He can't fly yet so he would die."
"Wait! Wouldn't they test him after they took Andrew away?" Skyler asked.
"Not now. First they have to get the lab back together, everything working, and take the scientist to the doctor. Andrew almost killed him." Smiled Nick.
" Yahoo, go Andrew!" Shouted Harlie and Skyler.
" Hey sorry to ruin your fun, but where's Cole?"
"They took him away yesterday morning and he hasn't come back sense." Harlie said.
"Well he's not dead, because if he were Andrew would have killed everyone. Nick said.*
"That's true. Hey lets go round everyone up, I want to tell them about the newbie," Skyler said.
The three boys dashed off in different directions. ** Harlie
♠ ♠ ♠
* Andrew is very bloodthirsty and violent. He is Leader of the boys and will protect them with his life. He isn't the nicest person in the world to outsiders only to the boys. Truly hate the Scientist and The Laboratory.
** You see the boys are allowed to go anywhere but outside. They have collars around their necks that electrocute them if they attack scientists, doctors or go someplace where they aren't supposed to. Each boy is usually somewhere in the Lab not necessarily near their sleeping quarters.