‹ Prequel: Never Ever Again

Maybe Just Once More

Free Fallin'

"Jess" I was being shaken in an attempt to wake me up.

"Go away" I mumbled.

"Jess,love. Wake up." Oli spoke.

"No. Look after her yourself for a bit."

"Bloody hell Jess! I'm just going to go home again then!"

I opened my eyes quickly, to see Sean,mam and the rest of the boys standing in the room.

"What are you lot doing here?" I asked, smiling and rubbing my eyes.

"Aw we came up to see you, but if you are too busy sleeping, then we can just leave." Gav teased.

"No way! Stay! Do you all want something to drink or...?" I asked, until Oli shouted that he was taking care of it in the kitchen.

"Oli's your bitch Jess!" Sean said, loudly enough for Oli to hear, in attempt to tease him.

"Shut up smith!" Oli replied and everyone laughed a little.

"So how are you coping anyways?" Gav asked.

"Alright I guess. So tired. She's hard work." I admitted.

"Like her mam then." Bob smiled.

"Shut up." I laughed.

Oli brought in everyone's tea and then went to check on Lucy. While he was gone, we made small talk about back home and how little it's changed.

"Look who is awake." Oli said, as he carried Lucy into the room. She was cuddled up in his arms, and was smiling up at him.

"Let me see my little granddaughter!" Mam smiled excitedly.

Oli laughed softly and gently put her into mam's arms. Mam then excluded herself from the conversation, while she made silly faces at Lucy, who seemingly giggled back at her.

"So,why don't we go out for dinner?" Sean asked.

"Do you ever think about anything else other than food?" Snoz asked and Sean pretended to be angry.

"Do you want to know what I think about?" He asked with a smirk.

"Fair enough." Snoz said quickly, which made us laugh.

"But seriously, I'm hungry." Sean stated which made the boys roll their eyes.

"I still can't fit into my normal clothes again Sean." I said, hinting that I didn't want to go.

"Come on Jess! Please?" Sean begged in a similar way in which Zach would.

"Fine." I agreed and Sean smiled in success.

"I'll go and get Zach then from Jona's." Oli said and the boys decided to go with him.

Sean and mam however stayed, and helped me get Lucy ready to go out. I made sure I had everything in her bag, and put it in the car. I opened the boot to see if the pram was folded up in the back. Once it was, I went back into the house to get Lucy and put her in her car seat,but mam insisted on doing it instead.Oli rang and said he'd meet me there, and I quickly got changed.

"Jess?" Sean asked through the door.

"Come in." I replied as I looked for my shoes and cardigan."What's up?"

"Nothing much." He replied,before saying "How's things between you and Oli?"

I smiled and paused, before turning round to face him.

"I love him, Sean.I really do." I admitted shyly.

"Awww..." Sean cooed and I hit him gently.

"Shut up." I laughed. "Let's go. Mam's probably getting impatient."

Sean laughed, and we went downstairs. I set the alarm,locked the door and got into the car.

And with that we set off towards the restaurant...
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Tom Petty

If you want to check out a brilliant cover of Free Falin', then click here!

Comment/Subscribe?

Not many chapters left!