Sequel: Call Me Professor
Status: (completed)

Colour Me Slytherin

Colour Me Slytherin -Draco Malfoy Story #1-

Colour Me Slytherin -Draco Malfoy Story #1-


Character Descriptions:
Alice Smat, 16 years old, Slytherin, 6th Year, Prefect. Transfered in 5th year, from Canada, your parents were moved by the ministry of magic to become Aurors
Image

Story Start


You stared out the window of the train as it glided effortlessly towards Hogwarts. This was your 6th year, and the first year you will be Prefect for Slytherin. A light sigh escaped your pale lips, as your eyes stared momentarily out the cabins slightly misted window, while a young first year ran by, a face that showed excitement and nervousness all in one tiny complexion.

Turning your attention back out the window, you watched the scenery fly by, as the music from the mp3 player your best friend back in Canada gave you, before your parents completely uprooted your life last year, and sent you to Hogwarts, whilst they worked tirelessly in the Ministry. "Her name is Alice, she climbs into the window, the shapes and shadows..." (song - Her name is Alice by Shinedown) rang through the headphones as your mind once again, returned to wandering aimlessly as your home away from home grew closer with every passing minute.

Plunking himself down in the soft seating of the cabin, after shutting the door roughly, your best friend looked at you. Seth stared at you, about to open his mouth, until he heard the strumming of guitars, and the beating of drums coming from your muggle device, placed in your ears.

Seth had fled with his parents from Korea, after the Dark Lord had attacked their school of magic, and killed their headmistress. He arrived at Hogwarts, just last year, like yourself. You both found yourselves in Slytherin, and stuck together since, since neither of you knew anybody else, and were both the new ones.

A sharp knock hit the door, as a fourth year Slytherin girl peered through the window at you, having an tired expression on her face, whilst waiting for either yourself or Seth to open the door so she can deliever her message, and go back to her cabin to relax before getting to Hogwarts.

It was obvious you hadn't heard the knock on the door, or if you had, you were clearly ignoring it, knowing it would entail your prefect duities. So, grudgingly Seth got up, and glared down at the fourth year, who dared to interrupt your peaceful cabin.

"I have a message for her." she squeeked, trying her best to muster a glare at Seth, in return for his glare.

Shrinking away as he continued to glare at her, before turning to you, Seth pulled at one of the wires, successfully yanking one of the devices out of your ear, making your mind force itself back to reality, as your music quieted.

You turned to Seth and the girl, waiting for an explaination as to why you were interrupted from you mindless thoughts. "What." you hissed, sending a very natural death glare at the young girl, making her cower in fear. The brief thought of hexing her entertained your mind for a moment, as she stood shaking in front of you.

"She apparently has a message for you." Seth said, his slight accent, bringing you back to the current situation at hand.

You turned your attention back to the girl, and stared with a slightly raised eyebrow. "Well." you stared at the girl, your eyes forming another one of your legendary glares, "spit it out then." your Canadian French accent dripping with venom, as you continued staring at the girl. There was a good reason you were put into Slytherin, and everybody knew it.... or, at least they did now.

The young girl fidgeted with the inside of her black robe nervously as you continued to glare at her. "Well, erm..." she stuttered, glancing at your face, "you're wanted in the last cabin." Rushing out of the way, she ran back to her own cabin, as you rolled your eyes.

"If I'm not back in fifteen minutes, come beat the ferret for killing me off." you smirked at Seth, while he grinned back at you with a quick nod. Obviously your prefect duties had to be done now, and that only meant having to spend time with Malfoy, and his gang of idiots. Heaving a sigh, you slid the cabin door closed, and made your way towards the last cabin. Your mother had taught you how to walk with making virtually no noise; because it was practically drilled into your skull to walk as such, you've always walked that way, your hips swaying slightly from side to side as you glided to your destination. Many of a men back home in Canada were mesmerized as you walked by them, the smooth motion of your hips drawing them in, whilst you toned legs and bottom kept their attention.

Opening the door to the last cabin, you gave the occupants a flat look. "What do you want Malfoy." you said, annoyance evidant within your tone, giving everybody within ear shot the knowledge that you don't want to be there, and don't really care what they really want.

Draco Malfoy looked up at you and raised an eyebrow, a smirk growing onto his lips, "Nice to see you too, Smat." he said, watching you roll your eyes, "oh, by the way, Blaise here was wondering how your little igloo is... eh." he said, moking your background.

You smirked back at him, making him eye you curiously, "Maybe, you should look up what 'eh' really means, before you use it for yourself, you nimwitted little ferret." The slight smirk on your face still in place, as Malfoy stared at you in slight confusion. "Also, by the way," you added, mocking him from earlier, "you can do the prefect duties yourself, or are have you still not figured out how to check a cabin?" you asked watching his face fall into a glare. Shooting him one more smirk, you walked out the of the crowded cabin, and closed the door behind you, turning a round to look through the class, and giving Malfoy a small little wave, as if to say "get off your lazy arse and do it yourself."

Strolling back to your own cabin, you opened the door and slid inside, taking a seat across from Seth. who looked up at you with an amused smirk.

"I was just about to come rescue you." he said still smirking lightly as you shook your head.

"You may very well might have." you began, pretending to gasp for air, "had I stayed any longer, the stench of body odour may have sufficated me.... and well, a girl unconcious in a room of pent up virgins... That may not of ended well." you shuddered, giving a fake horrified expression, grinning as Seth cracked up.

You gave a small chuckle, and looked into the train hallway, noticing a flicker of cloth. Laughing out loud you watched a grumbling Malfoy peer into your cabin, give you a death glare, and continue on his way.

Seth grinned, but then his face fell into confusion, as the train came to an abrupt stop. Glancing at each other you looked out towards the hallway. Everything was eerily quiet, cautiously you got up, and poked your head out of the cabin, glancing around, before completely stepping out into the hallway, Seth hot on your heels. Turning aburptly to the sound of loud screaming, further down the train. You watched, eyes wide as a troll destroyed its way through the train, swinging its club towards you.

Quickly searching your brain for spells that could incapacitate the troll, so you and your classmates could continue on your way, unhurt, towards Hogwarts. Staring at the floor, you hadn't realized that the troll was practically on top of you, and raising its club to bring down on your petit figure.

"You're a guilty pleasure, you're a guilty pleasure...... Hearts knocking like a ticking bomb, ticking bomb, Hearts knocking like a ticking bomb....." (song - Ticking bomb by Eyes Set To Kill) the soft guitar strummed through the earbud, and into your head. Something withing you clicked as you tuned into the music, your eyes flashin with realization. Quickly you shifted yourself to the left, as a heavy club, smashed itself through the floor of the train, where you had currently been standing.

Seth stood in the background, just watching you. He loved seeing you in action, muggle fighting, it was always more entertaining than magic.

Glancing up, with quick calculations you determind the best way to render the troll useless. Watching as the smelly oaf lifted its club once more, to try and kill you, you grabbed hold of it. Swinging yourself onto its arm, as its dimwitted mind had not registered where you had went.

"Make it habit to assossicate yourself with creatures like that?" you heard behind you, you glanced back to see Malfoy standing there, his cloak sleeve torn. "Then again, that must be your brother, you both look horribly alike." he smirked, feeling rather pleased with his insult. You only shook your head.

Wrapping your legs around the trolls neck, you also wrapped your arms around it, and began squeezing.

"Oi there Smat. I know your little island Canada are a bunch of tree huggers, but thats a troll, not a tree." Malfoy stated, still smirking.

You ignored him, tightening your grip around the trolls monsterous neck.

The troll swung around wildly, trying to get you to release its airway, so it could properly attain air.
Smiling to yourself, the beat of the music in your ear had changed, as Linkin Park began to blare, you found yourself staring down at Malfoy, as the troll began swinging its club at him.

"Maybe instead of hugging the d*mn thing, you could do something, maybe something more productive." he yelled at you, "stop being so useless!"

You smirked at him, tightening your grip on the trolls neck, causing the trolls eyes to buldge out with the stress and pressure of no air. Within seconds, as you flipped yourself off the front of the creature, the troll collapsed onto the train floor, nearly crushing Malfoy. Turning your attention to him you stared him down, with a most venom glare. "You ever talk to me like that again," you said taking a menacing step towards him, "you'll be no better off than this troll here." patting the troll on the head, watching him cast a look towards the Troll.

"What...?" he called out, causing you to turn slightly, to hear what he was saying clearly, "you're going to hug me to death?"

You stopped, "maybe, if the grease wouldn't make me slip off." you stated, walking away, returning to your cabin. Taking your seat, the train lurched forward again, now that everything had calmed down.

"That was awesome." Seth stated, watching you take a mini bow. "I see you've been learning a few things from your dad over the summer."

You of course, grinned, your dad had been a Muay Thai master, and had been training you since you were little. So, of course, every oppurtunity you had, you would use your newly acquired skills, just to put them to good use. "Too bad I can't use a ferret boy as slab of meat to practice on." You stated, watching Seth's smirk grow into a grin.

"Wishful thinking there, Alice" Seth grinned at you. He could only imagine you beating the stupid out of that albino wannabe.

After a few hours of zoning out, the train slowed to a stop. You had finally arrived at Hogwarts, standing up and stretching, you looked at Seth who was pulling his trunk down from the rack above the seats. "Save a carriage for me." You sighed, disgusted with the thought of having to spend any more time with Draco Malfoy. Grumbling, you pulled out your wand, sending your trunk to follow Seth towards the carriage that you would be taking later.

Following out behind your best friend, you stood in the hallway, watching a mingle of first years, Slytherins, Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs, and Ravenclaws stumble past you, to make their way off the train.

After the corridor was finally cleared of midgets, you made your way past each cabin, checking to see if there were any stragglers. Not that it would make a difference if there were, the last thing this school needed were more idiotic first years, bringing down your house. You remembered last year, how your house had recieved such a lashing from Snape, for loosing the house cup, all because of a group of first year girls, swooning over the ever so famous Harry Potter. Your face twisted in disgust. No self respecting Slytherin would crush on Harry Potter, let alone swoon. Well.... Maybe Pansy Parkinson, and her little whore gang, but they were neither self respecting, or a proper Slytherin.

Finishing your rounds, you glided off the train, looking around disappointed, Seth was no where to be found. There was one last carriage, so you climbed in, only to be met face to face with Draco Malfoy. Mentally you kicked yourself. 'I'd rather walk to the castle than sit here with him.' you thought to youself, with a glare. Turning your attention away from him, you plugged your ears yet again, with the earbuds, trying to drone out the annoying bleach blonde across from you.

Draco's POV

He didn't pay much attention as he felt the carriage shake slightly as somebody else joined him. He glanced to the opposite side of the carriage to see you sit there. Your dark hair sat about your shoulders, as you glared at him. He hid a smirk behind his hand, as he pretended not to notice. But still he watched you, as you put something in your ears, in an obvious attempt to ignore him.

'Right, well thats just fine then.' He thought to himself. To be perfectly honest, he was completely amazed at how you brought down a full grown mountain troll without the use of magic. No ordinary, or sane wizard or witch would even try what you did, but you did it so neatly. There would have been alot more damage, and probably more lives lost, if there was a magical battle. Stupid trolls, and their thick hides, being able to withstand mass amounts of magical energy.

The carriage smoothly glided forward as the two of you made your way up to the castle. Draco turned his attention back out the window, this was going to be a quiet ride up to the castle, and as he sat there, he could hear a noise coming from the thing you've put in your ears.

"Did you get that from your muggle friends, back in Canada?" He asked you, a devilish smirk forming onto his lips, "now wouldn't that make you a blood traitor?"

Your POV

You heard Malfoy ask you something about your MP3. "Muggle friends are still better than no friends." you stated, still not paying him much attention.

"Oh, but I do have friends, Smat." He replied his smirk growing in amusement.

"So, mindless drones were the best daddy could afford?" You asked, faking a patronizing look as he glared at you.

"Well at least I have friends." he stated, his eyes narrowing at you.

You smirked, "interesting, so do I, and I didn't have to buy mine either." you stated cooly, taking in his annoyed figure; the carriage coming to a stop. 'Ah finally, enough of this morons babble.' you thought, hovering your luggage out of the carriage behind you, as you stepped out onto the crisp grass. Taking in the fresh air you strolled your way to the great doors of Hogwarts, and pushed them open, sending your trunk to the prefect dorms, while sauntering into the great hall.

Making a grand entrance for yourself, you flicked your wand, the great hall doors swung open, as you
glided through the doors. Everyone turning to look at you. Smirking to yourself, you gracefully walked towards the slytherin table, and placed yourself across from Seth. "what did I miss?" you asked, as he grinned at you, having an all knowing smile.

Earlier Seth had placed a bug in your carriage, he knew he couldn't wait for you to get off the train after your rounds, so he took a carriage up himself, but he, of course, had to make sure you'd be fine. Knowing you'd be left to ride with Malfoy. He smirked, "hey, you owe me, 10 gallons a day, to be your friend." he teased, causing you to shake your head at him, turning your attention to the headmaster, as the first years nervously sat on the rickety old stool, about to be sorted.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it for the first chapter.. hope you like it guys.. ^^ rate and comment.. ^^
~ much love: Hazel