Sequel: Call Me Professor
Status: (completed)

Colour Me Slytherin

Colour Me Slytherin -Draco Malfoy Story #13-

Colour Me Slytherin -Draco Malfoy Story #13-


You peered through the steam, searching for the source of the voice. "What the h*ll do you want?" you hissed, catching a glimpse of Blaise.

Blaise, rested his forearm against the stall door and stared through the window at you, "we're here for the show." he smirked. Taking out his wand, he flicked it as a devilish grin began to form on his lips.

You glared at Blaise, feeling the temperature of the water rise against your bare skin. You grabbed at the handle to try and turn the water down, but was greeted with a searing burn at the moment of contact. You gritted your teeth against the liquid flames that sprayed onto your skin.

Blaise continued to watch you, "oh come now Alice, we're all waiting." he smirked, raising his eyebrow at you in a cocky manner.

You scoffed at him, "you wish." you were glaring daggers at him. You spread your hair over your back, in an attempt to protect your already seared flesh from more damage.

Blaise's smirk only widened with another flick of his wand. He watched as you clenched your teeth in pain, "You've got to come out sometime Alice."

"Like h*ll I do." you sneered, clenching your teeth. The now boiling hot water, starting to feel like ice cold knives digging into your back.

The group of guys that were hanging back in the change room while Blaise tried to flush you out of the shower, now advanced forward, wanting to see what was happening.

You glared at the faces pressed against the window. 'What do I do...' You thought to yourself, glancing around trying to find a way out. You pressed your back to the farther wall, in an attempt to keep it from burning beyond recognition. The cool tile only slightly soothing your stinging flesh, as the front of your torso began to burn from the extream heat from the water.

Draco sat in the great hall, picking at the toast he had picked up for lunch. He knew you normally didn't take this long to shower, especially in the quidditch pitch showers. Something obviously wasn't right. He shifted uncomfortably as his stomach turned with a sickening feeling, somehow he couldn't quite place it, but he knew something was terribly wrong.

"Oi, you promised us a show Blaise!" a boy further back in the crowd yelled, waiting impatiently.

"Just a little longer mate, then she'll be all ours." Blaise licked his lips, turning his attention back to you. He narrowed his eyes slightly, trying to see through the steam created from the boiling water.

You transfigured yourself into the panther without your wand. Sticking close to the wall, you waited for the right moment, watching Blaise jiggle with the door, trying to get it open. Crouching back, you pounced on the door, forcing it open. Snarling at the group of guys, you stumbled out of the change rooms as fast as possible, but not before you grabbed your wand in your mouth.

Blaise stumbled backwards, after having the stall door slammed against his body. "What was that?!" he nearly screamed, scanning the shower for a naked girl.

Your ears swivled slightly as you heard the door to the change room swing open, and many footsteps running out, and after you. Pushing your body as far is it could go, you took off at a top speed, racing through the doors of the castle, and into the great hall.

Draco glanced up, thinking he heard the sound of claws on the stone. He stared at the black panther that had slid into the great hall, and was now looking around for somewhere to go. He stood up slightly, staring at the big cat.

You spotted Draco, and just as Blaise burst through the great hall doors, you swiftly stepped over to the Slytherin table, and came to a halt beside Draco. He was the only option right now, well, him or Potter. You didn't really fancy the idea of the second option, so Draco it was.

"There she is!" Blaise yelled gruffly, stomping his way towards you again.

Draco glared down at Blaise, and took a step towards him, placing himself between Blaise, and you. "What seems to be the problem Zabini?"

"That wh*re behind you owes us a show." he said between gritted teeth, glaring down at you.

"Never knew you were into beastiality." Draco said cooly, staring him down. It was as if Draco was telling Blaise to back off with just his eyes.

Blaise continued to glare at Draco. Realizing Draco wasn't going to back off, he stepped down. "I'll get you next time Smat." Blaise spat at you, before turning on his heel, and storming out of the great hall, followed by an assortment of guys from all different houses.

Draco turned to look at you. He stared into your eyes for a moment before falling into step behind you, as you limped out of the great hall and towards the prefects common rooms. Draco uttered the password, and let the portrait swing aside before stepping in, and heading towards the stairs. Moving the heavy wooden door aside, so you could get in, he closed it gently after stepping into the room himself.

You limped into the bathroom, wand still in mouth. Managing to shut the door with your body, you transfigured yourself back to Alice. Wincing, you took in the sight of your back, which was now blistered and bright red with burns. Pulling a bra on, you whimpered in pain as it clasped to the blisters and burns.

Draco stepped towards the door, hearing your whimper. "Alice, are you okay?" he asked, worry etched into his face. He barely waited for a response before he pushed his way into the bathroom. He was greated with the harsh sight of your burnt flesh, and blistering back. "What happened..." he demanded, unable to take his eyes from your back.

You looked back at him, "nothing.... just, don't worry about it..." you muttered, trying not to move, so you could avoid the sharp stabs of pain.

Draco's eyes narrowed slightly, "I wasn't asking you to tell me, I'm demanding you tell me." he stated, his teeth gritting together.

You narrowed your eyes back at him, "cause what Malfoy? I'm not your property, I'm not your girlfriend, we're barely even friends. I don't have to tell you anything." you held your gaze steady, "besides, its not like you even care about what happens to me anyway."

Draco stared at you hard, letting your voice ring through his head for a brief few seconds. Before he had time to think, he brought his lips down on yours, roughly, but it was soft enough that it showed how much he did infact, care about you.

'Good job there mate, about time too...'

'If you had the guts to do it then you should've done it sooner.'

'I decided to let you have a go at it first.'

'You just didn't want to be the one that gets rejected.'

You were completely taken aback by the sudden kiss. You weren't sure what to do, should you kiss him back? Push him off? Kick and scream, and yell rape at the top of your lungs?!

'Finally!!!!'

'This isn't so bad....'

'Isn't so bad?! This is fan-f*cking-tastic!!!!'

'.....Sure.'

Closing your eyes you lightly kissed him back, before you felt him pull away abruptly. Frustrated, you sat there with your eyes closed, trying to pretend you didn't do a single thing.

'Did she just kiss me back?!' Draco thought to himself, staring at your face. Even with the burns, you were still very adorable, with your eyes closed sitting there trying to hide that you did kiss him.

'That definatly wasn't our imagination there mate, she was kissin us back.'

'I felt it too.... it was nice...'

'Yeah, her lips were soft.....'

You opened your eyes, only to meet the storm coloured eyes. "I'm going to see Snape..." you muttered, pulling your Slytherin cloak over your bra, so you could avoid putting a shirt and causing your self unwanted pain.

"Why not Madam Pomfrey?" Draco asked eyeing you suspiciously, following you out of the dorm room.

You shrugged, "because Madam Pomfrey wouldn't believe me even if I told her what happened." you muttered, knowing Snape would do just as good of a job with taking the burn and pain away, as the old nurse in the hospital wing. You also knew, as one of Snape's prized, and smartest students, even if you are a pain in the arse sometimes, he would more than likely give ideal punishment to all of those who were involved.

Draco strode behind you, practically gliding down the flight of stairs, and towards the dungeon. He was nearly stepping on your heels, with how closely he was following.

"Professor." You said, as you pushed the door aside, gaining Snape's attention.

"What is it Ms. Smat?" he asked, going back to rumaging through his supply of ingredients.

"Well, you see professor, I've got these burns...." you muttered, gaining Snapes attention yet again, "and I was wondering if you could help me get rid of the pain they cause..."

Snape stared at you for a moment, "And how did you get these burns?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at you, while waiting for a reply. Getting fed up with your lack of response, he used Legilimency on you to get the information he needed. "Ah... I see." he muttered, making you relive the whole shower incident all over again.

You dropped your robe, to reveal your damaged and seared flesh. A cold draft blew by, making you shudder slightly as you turned a chair around, and straddled it, having your chest facing the back of the chair. Pulling your hair to the side, it hung over your shoulder, a flittered in front of your face, as you waited for the thick orange paste that had to be applied to your burns.

Snape stared at your back for a moment, before deeming it too inappropriate for a teacher to apply the cream for you. He handed Draco the bottle, and directed him in what to do. "You put the cream on, and spread it, but don't rub it in." Snape explained in his monotone voice, watching over Draco to make sure he was doing it properly.

Draco nodded, and scooped some out of bottle. Carefully he spread it on your back, and let it sit. He looked to Snape who watched the cream intently.

You took the cream from Draco, and put some on your chest, waiting for it to take effect. As a few moments passed, you could feel your flesh starting to sting. You clenched your fist in an attempt to distract yourself from the new burning sensation, but to no avail. "Is it supposed to burn like this?" you asked through gritted teeth, looking at Snape.

Snape nodded, "Yes. It will only burn for a little bit longer..." he droned, watching the cream curiously.

Draco took your hand, letting you squeeze it as hard as you could, until the burning subsided. Even though he meant to be used as a pain transferance, he still didn't drop your hand after you stop squeezing.

"Well isn't this touching..." Snape sneered, staring at the locked hands. "I'm sure your father will be pleased Mr. Malfoy, that you have seemed to have chosen Ms. Smat."

You looked up at Draco, "what's he talking about?" you asked curiously, watching Draco exchange looks with Snape.

"Well.... You see..." Draco began, pausing for a moment, not sure whether he should finish his sentence or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
uh, huh.. what will draco say?? tune in next chap.. ^^

~hazel :]