Sequel: Call Me Professor
Status: (completed)

Colour Me Slytherin

Colour Me Slytherin - A Draco Malfoy Story #16-

Colour Me Slytherin - A Draco Malfoy Story #16-


Your shocked expression quickly turned into one of complete disgust and hatred. Your eyes glanced towards the ground to see a female student writhing on the floor in complete and utter pain, as the crucio curse was inflicted again, and again. You glared at the woman with bushy black hair as she cackled louded, apparently enjoying the torturing too much to notice your presences in the room.

It was as if everything was happening in slow motion, the girl on the ground squirming in pain, the loud cackles slowing down, dragged out for eternity.

You could hear your heart beat in your ears, as you took in a deep breath, "Bellatrix Lestrange!" you screamed, completely forgetting you were a witch, and instead taking to muggle fighting as your rage took over. It was as if you were in the doorway to the corridors one moment, and right infront of her the next. You smacked her wand out of her hand before she had a chance to react, and brought your fist up and punched her in the face.

Bellatrix stumbled back, and fell onto her back. Cackling, her wand flew back into her hand, and she pointed it at you.

As soon as the wand was pointed at you, you could feel intense pain burrow itself into your flesh. You clenched your teeth, refusing to fall to the ground, you definatly weren't going to give up, or give her the satisfaction of watching you crumble.

"Expelliarmus!" somebody shouted from the doorway, and almost instantly, the pain was gone. Draco stepped out of the shadowed doorway, and towards you.

"Conjunctivitis." You pointed your wand at Bellatrix, and stepped towards her with what seemed like intent to kill. "Locomotor Mortis." you hissed, making sure she couldn't get away. You were standing over her with your foot on her stomach to hold her still. "What are you doing here?" you hissed, clearly impatient.

Bellatrix cackled, and spat at you, "Just testing a theory." she sneered, insane cackles still errupting in her boney torso. "Isn't that right Draco?" she asked, facing the ceiling.

You barely heard her, too controlled by your rage and intense desire for revenge. It wasn't until Draco yanked you back, did you return to reality. You watched with complete hatred as Dumbledore flicked his wand, gagging the cackling woman, and transporting her out of the common room without a word.

Snape looked at the two of you, "what happened here?" he sneered, his gaze piercing into your own enraged gaze.

Draco stepped forward, "we were going back to the common room, when we heard screaming coming from up here. We convinced the fat lady to let us in and found Bellatrix." he said, holding Snape's intense gaze.

He stared back at the two of you, "I see. Well, you two go back to your dorm, I will take care of Ms. Yavi." he stated flatly, dismissing the two of you immediately.

You clenched your teeth, still angered. You wanted to make Bellatrix suffer for what she had done to you and your cousin. If only Dumbledore hadn't interrupted. Just five more minutes with her, and you would have definatly disposed of the foul wretch.

Draco grabbed your wrist and guided you out of the Gryffindor common room. He decided to stay quiet, hopefully you didn't remember what his aunt had said just moments ago, about testing a theory. Obviously Rachael Yavi had just gotten in Bellatrix's way. His features turned to disapproval at the older woman's impulsiveness when it came to torturing.

You pulled your wrist out of Draco's grip, "what did she mean by testing a theory?" you asked, staring at his turned back. You heard him sigh to himself, and watched as he fidgeted slightly. Obviously there was something he was avoiding talking about.

He didn't look back at you, knowing that if he did, he would spill every last detail about how Voldemort is forcing him to sneak deatheaters into the school, and how he's supposed to kill Dumbledore. He sighed, "it's nothing." he muttered.

"Liar." you stated flatly, brushing past him. You clearly had lost all your patience after your encounter with Bellatrix Lestrange.

Draco stared after you, shaking his head lightly. You would get over it. Slowly, he continued his stroll back to the prefect common rooms, debating with himself to tell you the plot he's been entwined into. Knowing you though, you would get angry and tell him not to do it, and blah blah blah. Of course, Draco didn't want to kill Dumbledore, but it's not like he had much of a choice. He sighed, dropping himself on the couches in the common room, and lit a fire.

You pull the handle of the tub, and waited for the water to fill it up. In an attempt to relax, you lowered yourself into the warm water and leaned against the back, closing your eyes. Today was a stressful day, and you nearly caught yourself almost going to the Slytherin common rooms to talk to Lily about what had just happened, and then you remembered that you weren't friends with her anymore.

You were brought back to reality by the knocking on the bathroom door. You forced your eyes open, and shivered as the cool water lapped at your skin.

"Alice?" Draco asked on the other side of the door, waiting for a response, or sign of life.

"Yes?" you croaked out, standing, and pulling yourself out of the tub, and wrapping yourself in a towel.

"Just making sure you're alive." he muttered, moving to his bed. "And I need to use the loo." he replied flatly.

You grumbled, unsure of how long you were actually in the tub for. Pulling the door open, you stepped out in your towel and waited for him to disappear behind the door to do his business. Pulling the blankets up and around you, you fought off the shivers of just being in a towel, deciding to warm up a little before you put yourself into your pajamas. Finally warming yourself, you pulled on the long shirt that went to about mid thigh, and flopped on your bed.

Draco walked out of the bathroom, and over to his bed. It seemed it hadn't taken you long to fall asleep. He sighed, sitting on his bed and letting his eyes wander the room before they came to rest back on you. "Goodnight Alice..." he muttered softly, pulling his blankets and sheets back and sliding under them.

You awoke abruptly at the soft screech of Flo, who was pearched on your headboard, while a letter lay on your bedside table. You noticed the bold coat of arms of the Smat line etched out in wax, so you took it and opened it curiously.


'Dear Alice,

We both appear to be alive, so no need to worry. We have recieved an owl last night from your headmaster notifiying us that all students shall be sent home for a while, because of Bellatrix Lestrange's break it. Dumbledore has also informed us that you were the one that found her, hopefully you didn't go over board with rage, but considering she is still alive, they found you with her just in time.

In any case, we shall see you soon,

Love,

Mom.'


You stared at the letter unsure of what to make of it. Everybody was being sent home? Of course, its a logical response so the teachers and Dumbledore could figure out how Bellatrix got in, without the possibility of more students being hurt.

Quietly getting up, you changed into your school uniform, and left the dorm room quickly. You wanted to be gone before Draco got up. Plugging your headphones into your ears, you felt more like yourself despite what happened last night. The music beated into your skull as you glided confidently through the doors and into the great hall.

Neville Longbottom looked up from the empty Gryffindor table, as you took a seat at the Slytherin table and pull some fruit towards you. He remembered you from last night, you were the Slytherin girl that forced her way into the Gryffindor common room to see what the screaming was about. Neville stopped staring at you when his thoughts were inturrupted by a familiar voice.

"Hey Neville, whats up?" Harry asked, following his gaze to your direction. "You know if I was there last night, I would have fought off Bellatrix myself."

Neville nodded, for once he didn't pay much attention to Harry trying to be galliant, as usual. "Well, good thing she was there then." he muttered, more under his breath than anything. Everybody in Gryffindor had thought that Slytherin's were so full of themselves, and always up to no good, but you seemed different. Obviously you weren't the most pleasent person to be around, and you had a bad temper, but you didn't seem as bad as everybody says, especially if you were willing to barge into the Gryffindor tower with just one other Slytherin, and fight off a death eater like Bellatrix Lestrange.

"Neville, are you paying any attention?" Hermione chimed in, snapping Neville out of his thoughts.

"What? Sorry, I gotta go." he mumbled, taking a piece of toast with him, as he left the great hall and towards the library. Neville wasn't much for researching family backgrounds, but something seemed to have caught his attention about you.

You barely glanced around as people started to fill the Slytherin table. The chatter started overtaking your music, so you turned your music up, blocking out the mindless blabber. You stood up after finishing your fruit, only to get shoved forward, and nearly forced into the food. Only as a reflex, you twisted yourself and brought your fist up and against the flesh of another Slytherin female. Your ex-bestfriend to be exact.

Lily spat some blood out onto the floor as she glared at you. "Is that really it?" she scoffed, trying to egg you on.

You only smirked at her, no emotion held in your eyes, "Lily, you wouldn't be able to handle anything stronger than that." you smirked, knowing this would irritate her.

Lily took a step forward, she knew better than to start a muggle fight with you, but something had just pushed her to do it anyway.

Before anything escalated any further, both Tom and Taylor had situated themselves between you and Lily.

"Whats going on with you two?" Tom asked, more annoyed than anything, "Aren't you both supposed to be friends?"

You stared at Tom for a moment, grateful at least he was still talking to you, "Why don't you ask her about it." you scoffed, indicating that this whole mess was her fault.

Draco watched the scene in front of him, hovering over his seat slightly incase one of you broke loose, of course, he wasn't too worried about you breaking loose, more about Lily. She was backstabbing, and very sly.

You stepped over the bench of the Slytherin table and started walking away, silently thanking Tom with your eyes. You could hear them all bickering about what was going on between you and Lily.

"It's because she's in love with Draco Malfoy!" Lily screamed, the words echoing over the now silent great hall.

You froze, your hand on the great hall doors, you could feel stares burning into your back, but you tried to ignore them, acting as if it wasn't true. Shaking your head slightly, more at your own stupidity to think that she wouldn't do something like that, you pushed the doors aside, and left the great hall.

Draco froze when he heard that you were in love with him. His heart started pounding in his chest as he looked for you at the entrance of the great hall. He caught a glimpse of your dark hair flutter through the nearly closed doors, and he jumped up. He was definatly not going to let this opportunity go, especially now that he knew how you felt about him.

You growled, thoughts of how to kill Lily with the most pain involved sped through your head. Knowing practically nobody but Granger went to the library you decided to go there, to give yourself time to think and cool down. You pushed the doors open and stepped inside quietly, looking around for a place to curl into the fetal position and die. But that was when you noticed it, out of the corner of your eye, you saw a boy holding a book with your last name printed on the cover. Cautiously you went over and peered over his shoulder. "What are you doing?" you asked, scaring the boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
[-Hazel]