Sequel: Call Me Professor
Status: (completed)

Colour Me Slytherin

Colour Me Slytherin - A Draco Malfoy Story #18-

Colour Me Slytherin - A Draco Malfoy Story #18-


Image


The storm coloured eyes stared down into your own chocolate ones. Within seconds, Draco brought his arm under your legs, and picked you up bridal style. He smirked at your squeek of surprise, as he closed the distance between the two of you, and the Prefect common room.

"D... Draco..." you stuttered, still completely shocked, "people are watching..." You felt nervous, knowing what others were probably thinking.

Draco only grunted in response as he pushed through a group of Hufflepuffs.

"Draco, seriously. Put me down." you muttered, starting to get annoyed with him parading you through the corridors.

Draco took it upon himself to ignore you, instead, he uttered the password into the prefect dorms and practically flew up the stairs, to the dorm room. Kicking the door open, he carefully dropped your legs so you were standing, and closed the door after he made sure you were up right.

"What are you doing?!" you asked, a little unnerved by his silence.

Draco turned around to face you, grabbing your shoulders, he pushed you into the dorm room door, and stepped closer to you. "This..." he whispered, closing the distance between your bodies, and pressing his lips to yours. Draco had waited forever to do this, but he was never sure how you felt about him. Sure, you didn't push him away that first time he kissed you, but you were probably on too much of a high or something.

You could feel your heart leaping into your throat, and your eyelids droop close. Here you were, in your own personal dorm room, which you shared with none other than the boy you were currently making out with. You pulled away slightly so you could catch your breath. "Draco...." you started, but couldn't finish because he covered your mouth with his, yet again. Annoyed, you turned your head to the side so you could continue talking, "Draco, stop..." you uttered.

Draco ignored you, he didn't want to stop, he continued to kiss along your jawbone, and started to kiss along your neck, nipping it lightly every now and then.

Your knees buckled when he started nipping at your neck. Sure, you knew your neck was a bit of a weak spot, but you hadn't realized to what extent until now. Grudgingly you put your hands on Draco's chest, and shoved him away.

Draco stared at you, not sure whether to be pissed off, or upset about how you shoved him away so forcefully. He took a step forward, only to be greeted with a glare.

"What has gotten into you?!" you asked, confused about the sudden make out session.

Draco returned your gaze, "Alice, you love me don't you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I.... I never said I loved you..." you stuttered, looking to the floor. "Lily just took it out of context."

Draco's gaze hardened a little, not believing that he was taken for such a fool.

"I never said I didn't like you though." you muttered, feeling his hardened gaze on you. Glancing up, you noticed his gaze was a bit softer, but not by much.

"I see, well. I have alot of packing to do, so don't try to snog me again." he said almost too harshly.

You stared at him in complete disbelief. "Snog YOU?!" you nearly screamed, watching as he started to pack up his things, folding his clothes, and putting them in the trunk. "Right, cause I threw myself in your arms, and made you carry me up here!" you felt your temper rising.

Draco continued to ignore you.

"Will you look at me?!" you snarled, watching as he stood up straight.

"You heard me, I don't want you to touch me anymore." he said in a low growl.

"Just this one last time..." you muttered, smashing your elbow into his face as hard as you could. You couldn't believe it!


'What the h*ll just happened?!'

'Looks like Seth was right.... he was just trying to get into our pants.'

'At least we won't have to see him for a while...'

'I guess Bellatrix has her upsides?'

'Well, minus the whole killing our cousin thing, I guess...'

Draco knew he deserved that. He didn't know what to do when you told him you didn't love him. It was just an old reflex of his, so he wouldn't get hurt, then again, no girl around here other than you could actually hurt him like you just had. He put his hardened expression back on, and stood up straight, ignoring your rantings about how much of an idiot he was, and continued to pack. At least he didn't have to see you for a while.

You flicked your wand, not wanting to spend any more time than needed in the dorm room you shared with Malfoy.


'Now I remember why we hate him...'

'Were you not the one that was so advent on getting us to like him?'

'Well apparently I was blinded by his hair. Seriously, how does it stay that white?'

'Maybe he's secretly really old.'

'Well, I wouldn't doubt it with the way he acts sometimes...'

You shook your head, slamming the door behind you and leaving Draco to his thoughts. You hovered your trunk over the heads of the other prefects, and out of the common room. Casting another spell on your trunk, you sent it down to the carriages that you would be taking to get back to the train. Deciding you were going to spend the rest of the day wandering around the castle in your terrible mood, you might as well torment some other students while you were at it. Shoving over a group of Gryffindors, you stormed passed them as they all complained.

"Whats your deal Smat?!" Harry called, helping some of his fellow housemates up.

You didn't acknowledge him, infact, you just kept walking and ignored him. You were definatly not in the mood to deal with Potter and his little gang.

"Wait up!" Harry called angrily running after you. Within moments he caught up to you and gripped your wrist, making you stop.

Without a second thought, you whirled around and punched Harry Potter in the face. "Don't you ever touch me again." you hissed, yanking your wrist out of his grip, turning, and storming away again. It was as if you were a demon straight out of h*ll with all the havok you were the cause of in the last half hour. You successfully punched Harry Potter in the face, shoved a group of Gryffindors over, was so mean to Peeves that he actually cried ectoplasm, scared a group of Ravenclaw's out of their minds just because they got in the way of your insane death glares. It seemed everybody had heard about your terrible mood, and made sure to keep their distance when they saw you rounding the corner.

Getting fed up with wandering around the inside of the castle, you shoved the doors to the courtyard aside, and walked into the chill air. You could feel yourself calm down slightly, but slightly wasn't enough, so you decided to do some training. Swinging yourself, you flipped onto your hands, and took a deep breath and closed your eyes. The snow was making your hands numb, but you didn't particularly care at this moment in time. Slowly, you shifted your weight and pulled one hand up and out of the snow, so you were just doing a handstand on one hand.

"That'd be more impressive if you didn't bewitch yourself to be weightless." you heard the familiar screeching of Pansy Parkinson, as she snorted at you, and kicked snow in your face.

Landing neatly on your feet, you turned to face Pansy. "Well unlike you, my dear lard of fat." you hissed, taking a step closer, "I don't need to bewitch myself to look thin, or be weightless to do stuff like that."

Pansy only snorted again, "Oh quit trying to impress everybody. Nobody likes you, not even my little Drakie."

You were about to snap any second, and taking it out on Pansy would be ever so satisfying. "Well clearly, unlike you, I don't give a flying rats arse what anybody here thinks of me, especially that little grease ball Drakie."


"Everybody knows you're in love with him. I don't know why, like he would ever go for somebody like you." she snorted again, trying to stiffle her own pig like laughter.

You've had enough. She was treading on already slush ice and well, her fat arse clearly broke through. You advanced quickly, and pulled out your wand, pointing it directly at her throat. "One more word.... I dare you." you hissed.

Pansy grinned, thinking you didn't have it in you to do anything completely hurtful to her. "Sl*t" she sneered.

"Diffindo!" you yelled, but nothing happened.

"Now Ms. Smat..." an old wise voice came from the entrance to the school. "I hear you have caused quite the rukkus today..."

You looked around the terrifyed blob known as Pansy, to see Dumbledore tucking his wand away into his cloak. 'D*mn that old man.... always interupting.' you glared at him.

"Why don't we have a little chat in my office." he said. Of course it was more of an order than anything, but he still made it sound like you had a choice.

Growling, you stepped away from the weeping lard that had crumpled to the ground, and followed Dumbledore back into the school.

Students stared at you as you followed Dumbledore silently up to his office. A few whispered to each other as they watched you approach the giant phoenix statue.

After climbing the stairs up to Dumbledore's office, you flopped down in a chair, awaiting to hear your punishment.

Dumbledore turned to look at you, taking a seat in the massive chair behind his desk. "Now this doesn't seem like the Alice Smat I've accepted into my school." Dumbledore's voice was calm, but athoritative.

You shrugged, "People change." you mutter, holding the old headmasters gaze.

Dumbledore's eyes twinkled lightly, "indeed they do." waving his hand, the office door opened, and Harry walked into the room, an ice pack over his swollen face. "And that is why I'm requesting that you help Mr. Potter."

You looked between Harry and Dumbledore for a moment, dumbfounded. "You expect me to help him..."

Dumbledore smiled, "you have the highest marks in all your classes, and skilled in both dueling and muggle fighting. And I think you would be a great help to him."

"And what if I don't want to?" you asked harshly, you didn't care that you were talking to the headmaster, so you treated him like you would any other person.

"That is your own choice." Dumbledore was still smiling. He felt confident that you would agree to joining Harry and his cause.

You continued to stare at Dumbledore, "and what do I get out of this?" you questioned, eyeing him.

"The knowledge that your family will never be hurt again, and that your little cousin can rest in peace knowing that you aren't tormented by the memory of her untimely death by Bellatrix Lestrange." he replied simply.

You glared at him, that was not something you wanted the 'chosen one' to know.

Harry stared at you. So you had been affected by the Death Eaters also. Now that Bellatrix Lestrange boggart from Defense Against the Dark Arts had made sense. He realized he wasn't the only one that lost family to the unforgivable curses, and almost felt sorrow for you, it seemed like you had nobody to talk to about any of it.

"Fine." you hissed, "is that all?" you questioned, continuing to glare at Dumbledore.

He nodded happily, "yes, that is it."

"Good." you muttered, standing and leaving the office immediately. Great, not only did Draco Malfoy, the boy you were crushing on hate you, you got to spend time with Harry and his gang of goody-too-shoes. You grumbled displeased with how things were turning out. The upside to all of this was that you got to go home for a while, and didn't have to see anybody until after Christmas break was over.

It was close to the time the carriages would be departing the school to transport students to the train for their early break. You sat grudgingly at the fountain, ignoring the cold and all the strange looks you were getting from the people inside the castle. Pulling your legs into a cross legged position, you began meditating. Maybe that would help you calm yourself before going home, which should be a happy occasion.

Seth sat on the fountain silently beside you, and brought his legs up just like yours and started meditating, just like the two of you did before the fight. After a half hour, he stretched out, and nudged you. "We have to get to the carriages oh mighty tyranical one." Seth joked, gaining a glare from you.

Stretching your legs out, you stood up, and stared at him. "What?" you asked more annoyed than anything.

Seth shrugged, "Alice, I'm really sorry... I was just jealous, and was trying to look out for you."

You stared back at him, your gaze softening slightly, "Jealous of what? Seth you should know I can take care of myself, and its not like I'm going to run off and get married to Malfoy. Not that you have to worry about that anymore..." you muttered.

Seth pulled you into a hug. He had waited so long to be able to do this without getting his head bitten off, or used as a human punching bag. He stroked your hair lightly, "It'll all work out in the end...." he muttered.

You smiled, you missed Seth. "I guess I will forgive you.... next time you pull that cr*p on me though, your arse is going out the tower window." you smirked at him, linking arms with him as you strolled over to the last carriage. Letting Seth pull you into the carriage after he got in, you groaned, seeing who you had to share this carriage with. "Great." you stated sarcastically, trying to ignore the contents of the carriage.
♠ ♠ ♠
~Hazel :)