Sequel: Call Me Professor
Status: (completed)

Colour Me Slytherin

Colour Me Slytherin -Draco Malfoy Story #2-

Colour Me Slytherin -Draco Malfoy Story #2-


You watched as various first years got sorted into each of the houses. Your cup of pumpkin juice refilling magically, after you drained it dry just seconds before. "Great." you muttered, catching Seths' attention, "more morons to show around the school." grumbling you turned to Malfoy, who was sat a few seats down from you, on the opposite side of the table.

"Ferret." you called out, gaining a death glare from Draco. "Am I taking them to Slytherin common rooms, or are you?" you askd, clearly not pleased with having to talk to him.

Draco continued to stare at you, "You can, since I did prefect duties on the train." he said, smirking. Looking into cabins was easy enough work, showing first years around, and taking them to the Slytherin dorms however, was another story. It was always such a hassle to keep them all together, and almost every year, at least one first year would get lost on the way.

"Fine." you shrugged. You hated doing prefect duties with Malfoy, you hated discussing who was doing what duties with him also. You always heard rumours about Slytherin first years always getting lost, so you figured you'd scare them into sticking with you.

After the feast had ended Dumbledore stood at the edge of the stage, at the very front of the great hall. "First years," he called, gaining everybodies attention, "follow the prefects of your retrospective houses, to your dormitories!" With that, the old man took a step back, addressed the teachers, who then all left the hall subtly out the side doors.

'Right then.' you thought to yourself, standing up and waiting at the end of the table, while all the first years gathered around you, staring up. You looked to Seth and rolled your eyes, giving him a sarcastic smile as he left for his own dorm room. Turning your attention towards all the first years you shot them all a glare. "Right then," you started, all the first years staring at you, excitement etched into their features. "Stay close, if you get lost, I'm not coming to find you." watching them all nod, you turned on your heel, and glided out of the great hall, a group of first years hot on your trail.

Showing them towards the Slytherin common rooms passed by uneventfully. The group had managed to stay together, and no one wandered off, much to your great pleasure. 'I guess scaring them a bit does work.' you thought to yourself, making a mental note to do this next year, when you had to show the next group to the common rooms. Coming to a halt infront of a giant portrait in the dungeons, you turned again to look at the group of first years. "This is the entrance to the Slytherin common rooms." you stated, a bored expression on your face as you glanced around the group. Noticing a couple girls glaring at you, and then whispering, only to turn and glare at you yet again, taking out your wand, you pointed it at the young first year girls and muttered "Langlock."

You recieved a deathglare from the girls, as you hexed their tongues to the roof of their mouths. "Before I was so rudely interrupted." you stated, glaring at the two young girls, who glared back. A smirk playing over your mouth, "You will need a password to get into the dorms." turning to the portrait, then back to the group, "Pumpkin Butter." you said, loud enough for all the first years to hear, as the portrait swung open, revealing an archway. "Write it down, I won't be telling you the password again." you stated, ushering the first years inside into the common rooms.

You heard gasps as the first years entered into the beautifully decorated silver and green common room. "Right," you began glancing around at the group. "This is the common room, to your left, the girls dorms, to the right, the boys. Now, I suggest you all go find your rooms, and get some sleep before classes tomorrow." you said, leaning against the wall, watching the group look around the room, before slowly dividing to their retrospective dorm rooms. Heaving a sigh, you pushed yourself off the wall, and turned to walk out the portrait hole, and finish your prefect duties.

Walking down the hallways of the first two floors, and the dungeons, to make sure their were no students out of bed, which, there wasn't. You turned and made your way to the prefect dorms, uttering the password, you stepped into the common room, and glanced around, paying no attention to Hermoine Granger, and Ron Weasly as they planned out their tour for their first years the next day. "goodie twoshoes." you mumbled, gliding to Draco, and your shared room. Stepping into the lavish room, you threw yourself on your bed and heaved a sigh. Looking at the top of your canopy bed, you became bored with it, casting a small charm on the canopy, it changed colour, and then became an image of the night sky. You stared up at the stars, feeling your eyelids droop, as you began to fall asleep.

'Urrg.' you mumbled to yourself, heaving up and out of bed, and sauntering to the bathroom.
After moments in the bathroom, you heard the door close, as none other than Draco Malfoy strutted into the room. Washing your makeup off, and changing, you strolled out of the bathroom, ignoring the bleached boy gazing at you, before collapsing on your bed, covering yourself with the blankets.

Draco watched you for a moment, amused at your direct attempt to ignore him. Smirking to himself he watched as you put the strange muggle devices back into your ears, and pointedly turned your back to him. 'Soon...' he thought to himself, grinning. He had no idea why, but he knew he had to have you, the only girl in the school that had no intrest in him, you had to be conqured, and he was very determind. Letting his smirk fall from his face, he thought to himself 'right mate, she wants absolutely nothing to do with you.'

'Well, I'll just have to change that won't I?'

'Good luck with that.'

'You know d*mn well I can do it.'

'Whatever you say there Romeo.'

He shook his head, why was he arguing with himself. Pulling the covers over himself, he turned his back to you, and gazed out the window, drifting off into a dream world.

The sun peered through the silver and green curtains as you awoke, grumbling. Why you didn't close the curtains before sleeping, was beyond you, but now you were awake, a good three hours before class started. "Oh well." you grumbled, swinging your legs over the edge of your bed, grabbing your towel, you dragged yourself to the shower, and stepped in. If there was one thing you loved about Hogwarts, it was never having to wait for the water to heat up.

Draco woke up to a sun ray directly in the eye. "Stupid curtains." he grumbled, slowly coming to his senses. He sat up in a daze and looked around the room to find it empty. 'Weird...' he thought to himself, stifiling a yawn. Getting up, he walked over to his wardrobe and began changing, noticing the sound of hissing water, and a humming coming from the bathroom. "Ah that explains it." he muttered to himself, pulling on his trousers, whilst the shower stopped, the faint smell of cherry blossoms slithering their way through the crack between the floor and the door.

Stepping out of the shower, you wiped away the steam from the mirror, and peered at your reflection, putting on a little mascara and eye liner, you stepped back, to get a full look at yourself. Pulling the towel out of your hair, you stared at the limp tresses of purple and dark brown hair. 'What to do... what to do.' you thought to yourself, before deciding that just drying your hair, and leaving it curly for today would have to do. Wrapping a towel around yourself securly, you stepped out into the room, coming face to face with none other than Draco Malfoy. Raising an eyebrow at him, you glanced into his storm coloured eyes, "what?" you asked side stepping, and making your way over to your wadrobe, and pulled out your uniform.

Draco stared at you, 'Bloody hell!' he thought to himself, suddenly feeling very awake, as you walked around with just a towel. Your dark hair hanging down your back in loose ringlettes. "What the h*ll Smat." he started, watching your back, "I don't want to go blind so early in the morning."

You didn't bother turning to face him, "well then Malfoy, I suggest you quit masterbating. I heard excessive amounts of that will cause you to loose your eyesight." you stated cooly, pulling your underwear up under the towel. 'Curse that Dumbledore.' you thought to yourself, eyeing the uniforms skirt, 'every year, they get shorter and shorter.' sighing, you pulled on the skirt that sat now mid thigh, before turning to look at Draco. "Instead of staring at me, can you go somewhere else." you said, your eyes narrowing.

You watched as a smirk played over Malfoys lips, "I have just as much right to be here as you." he stated, not bugging an inch.

"Fine, whatever." you muttered, bringing your wardrobe door close to your body, to conceal yourself from a side view. Dropping the towel to the floor, exposing your naked back.

Draco's eyes widened slightly, before turning in confusion, staring at your slender back, he eyed the long sharp lines decorating your flesh. That was one hell of a scar you had, and it only made him curious. Without saying anything, he continued to watch you pull a bra on, then your Hogwarts uniform shirt.

You could see Malfoys reflection in the small mirror you had in your wardrobe. You watched his eyes go from shock, to confusion as he stared at your naked back. Closing the wardrobe door, you adjusted your tie, and turned to face Draco. Raising an eyebrow at him, you turned on your heel, grabbing your bag, you walked out of the room, towards the great hall.

Plunking down, you eyed Seth, who was filling his plate with waffles.

"Morning." he said, between bites of the waffles he doused in syrup.

"Morning." You replied, staring at the syrup in disgust, "how can you eat that?" you asked, English syrup was nothing compared to Canadian maple syrup.

Seth grinned, "well, unlike you, I haven't actually had your syrup." you rolled your eyes at this.

"Well, I'm going to have to get you some then." pulling a bowl of fruits towards yourself.

"Drakieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" you turned in surprise, wondering when Dumbledore let a mammoth in the school, watching Pansy Parkinson waddle past you, as fast as she could. She had obviously seen Draco Malfoy enter the great hall for breakfast. You burst into fits of laughter, Seth cracking up beside you as you watched Malfoys expression turn into one of pure horror, as the mammoth of the girl jumped on him.

"I'm surprised he hasn't been crushed yet." Seth said, going into another round of chuckles, as he watched Pansy drag the ferret down the Slytherin table.

Pansy stopped infront of you and Seth and glared, obviously hearing the two of you laughing at her. "Still hanging around the non-white people Smat?" she asked, a fake smile plastered to her face, "Wouldn't your parents be upset to hear that your dating that" she stated, jubbing a sausage like index finger at Seth.

You smiled, one of your famous smirks while raising a perfectly arched brow. "I'm sure my parents wouldn't be half as upset as Malfoys here." you said seeing her confused expression, "You know, with him committing beastiality with the likes of you." you could hear the snickering behind you as Pansy gave you a shocked reaction, as she was at a loss for words.

You continued to stare at her, waiting for some dimwitted reply, but it never came. Instead her face contorted, giving her a constipated appearance, as she tried to think of something to retort with. Coming up with nothing, she got huffy, and stormed off. Dragging a Malfoy who had a smirk plastered to his face at your insult, while he managed to choke down his own snicker.

Shaking your head, you and Seth stood up, you both had potions first thing this morning, and decided it would be best to get there early, to ensure a seat next to each other. Walking down the hall together you both chatted about the events that just happened. Reaching the top of the stairs to the dungeons, Seth started the decent towards the classroom, leaving you to follow him.

"Why, hello gorgeous." somebody whispered in your ear, trying their best to sound seductive. Wrapping their arms around your middle, you shudder, as they brought your body into their chest, and nuzzled their face in the crook of your neck.

"Markus." you said curtly, peeling his arms off of you, turning on your heel to face him, with a raised eyebrow. You had forgotten that you were dating him.

"Everything alright up there A?" Seth called out from the bottom of the stairs, glaring up at Markus.

"Yeah." You replied, "save me a seat beside you." you stated, dismissing him to the potions class. You could take care of yourself fairly well, if you say so yourself.

Markus smirked, "fancy alone time with me then?" he asked, trying his best to lean against the wall, in a sexy manner.

You scoffed at him, "hardly." you stated, "what is it exactly you want Flint?" you asked, not really caring, you didn't want to date him, it was just something to bring about amusement, to your rather boring life.

Markus's eyes flashed, as he shoved you harshly against the wall, pinning your hands to your sides, "why so nasty?" he asked, a disgusting smile enlightening his equally disgusting features. He didn't wait for your response before roughly pressing his lips against yours.

Your eyes widened in horror, as your right eye began to twitch. Any moment now, you could feel the vomit rising from your stomach as you were about to loose your breakfast. Closing your eyes, trying your best to not let him put his tongue in your mouth, you bite your own lip, and squirmed, trying to get away.

It was only seconds after, but you felt Markus dettach himself from you abruptly. You opened your eyes to see Malfoy staring at Flints retreating form.

"Well, you seemed to be enjoying that." he sneered, it seemed as if something had crawled up his arse, and died.

You huffed, "hardly." you muttered, feeling yourself dry heaving. "I'll have to ask Snape for some bleach," you glanced at Draco to see his eyes narrowed at you in confusion, "you know, to get that disgusting gits foul germs off of my lips." you stated calmly, explaining, before dry heaving again. Shuddering, you started down the stairs towards Potions. Stopping abruptly, you looked back at Draco, "thanks." you mumbled, stepping through the doorway into the classroom.

Draco had seen everything, Markus shove you against the wall. Forcefully kiss you. Saw you squirm, trying to get away. For unknown reasons, he felt rage build up inside of him, he couldn't take it any longer. He yanked Markus Flint off of you, and fixed him with a death glare from h*ll itself. Watching him take off, he turned his attention back at you. You were staring at him, he stared back. "Seems like you enjoyed that." he said, and listened for your reply. 'Hardly? but aren't they dating...?' he thought to himself, following you. He continued on his train of thought, nearly running into you, since you stopped so abruptly.

"Thanks."

He stared after your form, entering the classroom. 'She just thanked me?! Alice Smat, thanking somebody.' he stared at the ground, before entering the classroom, moments only after yourself.

Seth stared at you, after you told him what just happened, he turned to see Malfoy enter, giving him a curt nod. Eyeing Draco suspiciously, he watched him stare at your back for a moment, before turning his attention to his bag, pulling out quills and such for the first day of lessons.

You rubbed your wrists gingerly, staring at the skin that had darkened slightly, curtousy of Markus. You glared down at your notes, sighing. Snape drawled on as usual, while nobody really paid attention.

Standing up at the end of class, you left, dragging Seth behind you. Your next class was transfiguration, and all Slytherins knew that McGonagal would take points from Slytherin any chance she got. Then again, Snape did the same to the Gryffindors also, 'I guess it evens out.' You thought to yourself, taking your seat in transfigurations.

Yet another class passed by rather uneventfully, with the exception of Ron Weasly transfiguring Harry Potter's face into the face of a parrot.

All the Slytherins laughed, watching Harry's eyes buldge whilst sqwaking and repeating everything anybody says.

Heaving your books back up, you slumped, following Seth down to the great hall for lunch. You knew the day would pass uneventfully and that bored you. You watched Seth go into his food daze, so you pulled out your zen mp3 player. Turning it on, you stuffed the earbuds into your ears, and got lost in the music, mouthing the words and bobbing slightly to the beat.

It happened all suddenly, somebody charmed your mp3 player, and the music started filling the great hall. Students were looking around wondering what was happening.

Looking down at your mp3 player in disappointment, you pulled the earbuds out, which were now silent. Glancing around, you heard the song you were just listening to, ringing through the hall. That song slowed and came to an end, as the next one started. Students laughed as they carelessly got up, and danced to the beat of the new song.

Seth casted a glance at you, a smirk on his face. "I dare you." he said, his smirk, growing into a full out grin, knowing full well you never turned down a challenge.

You narrowed your eyes at him, you knew full well he was challenging you to get up on the tables and dance to the beats that burst out of no where. You never turned down a challenge, so you nodded, "Next song." you said over the music, going to your zen to find the song you would dance on the tables to. As the song came to a slow end, the next one started up. Jumping up onto the Slytherin table, you started strutting to the beat, kicking full goblets of pumpkin juice at people you didn't like, as you passed.

Coming to the end of the table, you bent slightly, almost in half a crouch, before gently sliding your butt upwards, your hand sliding up your leg as you stood straight yet again. All eyes were on you, as you moved to the beat.

You looked up as you felt the Slytherin tables shake dramatically. Pansy Parkinson jumped up (more liked rolled) onto the table, trying her best to give you a threatening stare down. She smirked at you, shaking her rolls, trying her best to look sexy infront of Draco. You saw all the male Slytherins starting to gag, and felt an undying need to save them all from the horrifying sight.

You looked down at Seth, who refused to look at Pansy, saving his sanity. He watched you, pleading with his eyes, for you to make her sit back down on her fat arse. Nodding in acknowledgment, you strutted down to a table closer to Pansy.

As soon as you came to a halt, the tables were cleared, as everybody watched you and Pansy have your little dance off.

Lifting her shirt slightly, in an almost strip tease, squating, and then standing again, everybody heaved, even a few first years actually vomited at the horrifying sight.

You shuddered slightly, as the song you had put on just ended. Before the next song started, Pansy pulled up Cecila Queen, and Millicant Bullstrode, and stood, trying to intimidate you.

Grinning, you stood defiantly, only tearing your threatening gaze away, when the great hall doors burst open. A group of four walked in, nobody had ever seen them before, two boys and two girls. You smirked at them, and they smirked back.

Though they had never been there before, the group jumped up onto the Slytherin table, kicking food at people. Coming to a halt right behind you. "Long time, Alice." the one girl said, eyeing the fat blob in front of you.

You smirked, "how have you been, Lily, Becca, Tom, Taylor." You nodded to your friends, back from your old school.

Lily - Image

Becca - Image

Tom - Image

Taylor - Image

"Seems to me, that blob over there," Becca stated, pointing a slender finger at Pansy, "Has challenged you to a dance off. " she watched you nod, confirming her suspicions.

"Isn't three on one a little unfair?" Lily asked, eyeing Cecila and Millicant with disgust.

You smirked, "well, lets just show them how Canadians do it." turning your attention back to the three, smirking waiting for them to start their disgusting routine.

Becca and Lily stepped into formation behind you, while Taylor and Tom took a seat on the bench, between some of your classmates. Your group watched as Pansy's group, attempted to look sexy, grinding on each other, and wiggling. She smirked at you, her shirt drenched in sweat, as they finished off their routine, panting.

The song changed yet again, and your group began to dance. Trumpets appeared out of nowhere, to go along with the song that was blarring through the hall (It's pretty much this dance routine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHf8uZYtCtk I'm lazy and don't wanna type it out.)

After your routine, the great hall erupted into loud cheering, the male population cat calling, and oggling you, Lily, and Becca. Your trio watched as Pansy and her group slinked off the table. Grinning, you turned abruptly, your heel catching the edge of the table. You watched as your view went from level with your friends, to aim up towards the ceiling. Landing with a muffled thud, you were surprised it didn't hurt much, as you opened your eyes, you glanced around in horror to see yourself sitting in a Mr. Draco Malfoy's lap. "uuuh..." you uttered, standing up abruptly, and walking away, too embarassed to say anything else at that moment. The four new arrivals, and Seth following you out of the great hall.

"Oi!" Seth called, catching your shoulder, turning you around to face everybody. "That, " he began, grinning wickedly, "was brilliant!" he exclaimed, "I don't think I've ever seen Pansy so embarrassed in my life!"

You returned his smirk, "well, all she really had going for her, is that she can jiggle..." you shrugged, turning your attention to your four friends. "Oh, Seth, this is Lily, and Becca," you pointed at the two girls first, each giving a nod to Seth, before you continued. "And that is Taylor, and Tom."

The three guys exchanged nods, and grins before turning their attention back to you, who was now trying to figure out why the four were here.

"We got uprooted just like you." Lily exclaimed, "we're now a part of this school."
You grinned, it seemed your best friends from back home had followed you. Not that you were complaining, the more people you knew, and actually liked, the better.

"Great, now I won't be the only tree hugger here!" you exclaimed excitedly. Hugging your two best friends from back home. "Have you been sorted yet?" you asked, looking at the four of them. They all shook their heads.

"Headmaster dude said something about houses at dinner." Becca shrugged, looking at you for answers.
You nodded, "yeah, I guess he has to dig out the sorting hat..." the four looked at you and Seth in confusion.
Seth cut in, explaining the rest, and the four nodded with an understanding 'oooh.'

"Do you have your scheduals yet?" you asked, they all nodded, handing you their scheduals. "you all have the same classes as me." you grinned, dragging them along, towards the diviniation tower.

Aside from your friends abrupt appearance at Hogwarts, and your little dance off with Pansy, the day was rather uneventful.

Leaving the Defence Against the Dark Arts class, you walked with your group towards the great hall.

Slowly students began to file in, after their classes; eventually the whole school was there, and Dumbledore walked towards the edge of the stage. "As you may have noticed from our eventful lunchtime entertainment, we have four students needing to be sorted."

You beamed at your friends, as you shoved them forward, towards the old rickety stool.

The first one up was Lily. Taking her seat on the stool, Professor McGonagall lowered the hat onto her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
rate and comment again guys.. ^^

~Hazel